Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Longest audit in history

1. #166 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    He was allowed to take Russian money. We all already know he built a building there. What does that prove?
    Trump was married to a Russian woman, his children are half Russian, how could he not as a world class businessman somehow end up doing business with Russians?

2. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Oh my gosh he's flippin brilliant. So far I've listened to about an hour and a half of this and will finish tonight after work. Thanks for this.
    I enjoyed watching Jordan Peterson do interviews. I really respect the way when he's asked a question he will stop and think hard about the answer. This is an indication that he's more interested in getting it right than winning over hearts and minds.

3. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,569 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Irrelevance fallacy. Trump does not have to publish tax returns.
    Yes, he does. For the last 50 years every person running showed theirs. It was an accepted procedure by every person who respected the process. Is it a law? Nope. But norms have a lot more weight behind them than Trump's whims. Trump also said he would do it. Does his word mean nothing to you rightys?

4. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,569 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scientist View Post
    Trump was married to a Russian woman, his children are half Russian, how could he not as a world class businessman somehow end up doing business with Russians?
    Trump outsourced his manufacture of Trump trinkets to China and 3rd world countries because he loves American workers. So of course he outsourced his marriages to foreign lands.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Taichiliberal (09-26-2020)

6. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,640 Times in 4,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grajonca View Post
    You're just a walking cliche bot, toodles! I just don't give a fuck about it, the IRS would have picked up something by now, but they haven't, have they bunky?
    Try reading the links contents, then do something unusual for dimwitted right wing wonks...FOLLOW THE NEWS BY READING OTHER SOURCES THAN THE ONES THAT TELL YOU WHAT TO WANT TO HEAR.

Let me throw you a bone.....Dump's lawyer's are very good at stalling with appeals! But if pay attention, you'll note time is running out. Dump is just secure that the info won't come out until after the election (because he's positive he'll get re-elected). Got it now, genius?

*Oh, and if you're going to mock me, at least get up to speed with what's going on in the world (some intellectual honesty on your part wouldn't hurt either).
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

7. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (09-26-2020)

8. #171 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Irrelevance fallacy. Trump does not have to publish tax returns.
    Yes, he does. For the last 50 years every person running showed theirs. It was an accepted procedure by every person who respected the process. Is it a law? Nope. But norms have a lot more weight behind them than Trump's whims. Trump also said he would do it. Does his word mean nothing to you rightys?
    Trump chumps don't care.....they believe dump will keep "those people" from "winning" and "taking over". Given this, Dump could crap on the steps of St. Patrick's Cathedral and there would be a hefty percentage of Dump's supporters would STILL support him.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

9. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Jordan nails it here at 1:09:30:
    And how does this excuse Dump being an on-record liar as the OP pointed out?

George Orwell

10. #173 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arks&sparka View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Don't act dumber than you are. the OP refers to matters of history, matters of FACTS. You can't logically or factually prove otherwise. That you and your willfully ignorant brethren can't deal with it is of little consequence.
    That you try to lie about what has transpired in a printed medium is beyond pathetic

if it's dumb not to accept your cockamamie theories as though they are gospel truth. If you think it is then I don't want to be considered smart by your standard that would be an insult.

Flat Earthers call me dumb for being skeptical of their equally ridiculous nonsense. I'm okay with it. When a total fucking retard calls me dumb it's kind of adorable.
    WTF are you babbling about? What the OP states are matters of FACT & HISTORY. Period. If you can prove otherwise, please do so for the reading audience. Otherwise, you come off as some idiot denying reality.

Note I've completed the original post that you stupidly thought you could edit to fit your blather. Get your act together son...don't wastes the readers time repeating your BS. If you can't muster the courage to admit Dump lied to you, then you're essentially useless in a rational, logical, fact based debate.

George Orwell

11. #174 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Try reading the links contents, then do something unusual for dimwitted right wing wonks...FOLLOW THE NEWS BY READING OTHER SOURCES THAN THE ONES THAT TELL YOU WHAT TO WANT TO HEAR.

Let me throw you a bone.....Dump's lawyer's are very good at stalling with appeals! But if pay attention, you'll note time is running out. Dump is just secure that the info won't come out until after the election (because he's positive he'll get re-elected). Got it now, genius?

*Oh, and if you're going to mock me, at least get up to speed with what's going on in the world (some intellectual honesty on your part wouldn't hurt either).
    I'll tell you what you just carry on arguing with yourself, you're good at that!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Into the Night (09-27-2020)

13. #175 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grajonca View Post

I'll tell you what you just carry on arguing with yourself, you're good at that!
    translation: another intellectually impotent and dishonest right wing wonk who can't concede a simple, direct point.

So are you saying the OP is wrong and Dump didn't lie? Either shyte or get off the pot!

George Orwell

14. The Following 2 Users Groan At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (09-27-2020), Lightbringer (09-27-2020)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-26-2020)

16. #176 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

And how does this excuse Dump being an on-record liar as the OP pointed out?
    Trump is the most honest politician to come down the pike in a long while....He needs no excuse....He deserves our gratitude.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (09-26-2020), Into the Night (09-27-2020)

18. #177 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Trump is the most honest politician to come down the pike in a long while....He needs no excuse....He deserves our gratitude.
    Keep telling yourself that, bunky:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...aims-database/

George Orwell

19. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (09-27-2020)

20. #178 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scientist View Post
    Which woman was Russian? Was it Marla?
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lightbringer For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (09-27-2020), Into the Night (09-27-2020)

22. #179 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    Which woman was Russian? Was it Marla?
    This is just a troll ffs, Ivana was born in Gottwaldov (now Zlín), Czechoslovakia (now the Czech Republic).

23. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Into the Night (09-27-2020)

24. #180 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,939 Times in 11,525 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,361 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries

Don't act dumber than you are.....the OP refers to matters of history, matters of FACTS. You can't logically or factually prove otherwise. That you and your willfully ignorant brethren can't deal with it is of little consequence.
    That you try to lie about what has transpired in a printed medium is beyond pathetic.
    Not facts. Arguments and several fallacies. Learn what 'fact' means. You deny logic. Just because something is in print doesn't make it a Universal Truth. Invalid proof by mode.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams