Thread: Longest audit in history

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 4,159 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Poor Trumpet. Still trying to be significant. And failing. After all these years....
    WTF are you babbling about now, Sailor boy? If you can't deal with the reality of the OP, go stamp your widdle feet somewhere else.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hiden View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    campaign finance fraud and misappropriation is.....so is conflict of interest regarding personal business dealings and foreign policy. It is the business of all American citizens to know if their political candidates and President is honest and working for their best interests and not his own. Has been before you and I were born.

Stop being a toady and deal with reality.
    None of your business despite what fantasies you have. Don’t be so envious
    And like all intellectually impotent Trump chumps, when you BS your way into a corner, you just parrot idiocies. You're done.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

As they say, the bigger crook always gets away.....but maybe not this time:

https://www.ais-cpa.com/tax-fraud-by...rump-timeline/

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...ng-allegations

https://time.com/4578431/donald-trum...nomic%20Policy

Got it now, bunky? Please don't say something stupid like "until there's a conviction", because yahoos like you were braying the birther BS despite concrete evidence to the contrary. Carry on.

Sounds like the proper authorities are investigating. Are you saying you need to see them because of your years of auditing experience?

I doubt your years of filing 1040EZ qualifies you to be able to understand what I am sure are complex returns

Curious. Have you ever cheated on your taxes? Took a deduction you weren’t supposed to? Do you pay the sales tax you are required to pay on all purchases made on the internet if a merchant doesn’t collect?

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And like all intellectually impotent Trump chumps, when you BS your way into a corner, you just parrot idiocies. You're done.
    I am never done sugar tits

Things must be going poorly for Dems if you are bleating about Trumps taxes again

Shouldn’t you be on here singing about the wonders of Biden?

5. #65 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,612 Times in 17,052 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Sounds like the proper authorities are investigating. Are you saying you need to see them because of your years of auditing experience?

I doubt your years of filing 1040EZ qualifies you to be able to understand what I am sure are complex returns

Curious. Have you ever cheated on your taxes? Took a deduction you weren’t supposed to? Do you pay the sales tax you are required to pay on all purchases made on the internet if a merchant doesn’t collect?
    If the IRS hasn't found anything wrong with Trump's taxes, that's good enough for me. If they do, they can fuck with you forever because they have no limitations.

Yeah, it's funny how so many liberals have become tax attorneys since Trump was duly elected president, isn't it?

I quit buying from Amazon because they started collecting sales tax (implemented by our greedy DEM governor) unless I can't find what I'm looking for somewhere else from someone who doesn't collect state sales tax. I pay enough taxes here in PA. ($3k+ in property taxes alone, then there's state, local and school taxes). Screw 'em.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    If the IRS hasn't found anything wrong with Trump's taxes, that's good enough for me. If they do, they can fuck with you forever because they have no limitations.

Yeah, it's funny how so many liberals have become tax attorneys since Trump was duly elected president, isn't it?

I quit buying from Amazon because they started collecting sales tax (implemented by our greedy DEM governor) unless I can't find what I'm looking for somewhere else from someone who doesn't collect state sales tax. I pay enough taxes here in PA. ($3k+ in property taxes alone, then there's state, local and school taxes). Screw 'em.
    You need to move out of Pennsylvania.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post

Well Taichi is not only a tax expert she is also a lawyer, and infectious disease expert

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

8 years of Obama IRS never found irregularities in Trumps returns

However they always shit with Sharpton

9. #69 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,612 Times in 17,052 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Well Taichi is not only a tax expert she is also a lawyer, and infectious disease expert
    She sounds a lot like domer the dickhead, expert on everything. LOL.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Sailor (09-21-2020)

11. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Ahhh, but Dump stated that he would go with tradition as soon as his "audit" was over...THAT WAS A LIE. He's also stalling State investigation in campaign finance fraud, as the article link in the OP shows.

Dump said he could commit murder and fools like you would still vote for him. I dare say he was right...as you and your like minded buddies here would be wailing like banshee's if Obama even HINTED at such actions. Hypocrites!
    Why would anyone give anything to Democrats? They have proven themselves to be nothing but whiny fearmongers. Fucking useless.

12. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

WTF are you babbling about now, Sailor boy? If you can't deal with the reality of the OP, go stamp your widdle feet somewhere else.
    Ol Taichi. Still dumb as fuck and loves proving it. A Democrat of course.

13. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,288 Times in 13,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 843 Times in 802 Posts

The Orange Oaf in the White House stated in his first year that he would present his tax returns for public examination like his predecessors as soon as an audit of his national and international businesses was complete.

That was 3 years ago. Here's where it stands now: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/01/n...e-lawsuit.html
    Just another thing for the MAGA hat wearers to make excuses for and deny reality.
    You do realize that for most large businesses, and billionaires this process is somewhere up to 10 years behind the current return and ongoing perpetually don't you? These tax returns can run to thousands of pages of documents. Companies and people in that situation have a team of accountants and lawyers who fight with the IRS perpetually over all of this. It isn't some one day, a few hours thing.

Wait until you have an issue with the IRS. One of the kids did, it took him over a year to resolve it and the whole time the IRS kept demanding payment right up until it was resolved in his favor and the whole thing dropped. That's how these things go.

14. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    You do realize that for most large businesses, and billionaires this process is somewhere up to 10 years behind the current return and ongoing perpetually don't you? These tax returns can run to thousands of pages of documents. Companies and people in that situation have a team of accountants and lawyers who fight with the IRS perpetually over all of this. It isn't some one day, a few hours thing.

Wait until you have an issue with the IRS. One of the kids did, it took him over a year to resolve it and the whole time the IRS kept demanding payment right up until it was resolved in his favor and the whole thing dropped. That's how these things go.
    Being on public assistance, Taichi will never have to worry about that. Just saying.

15. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

As they say, the bigger crook always gets away.....but maybe not this time:

https://www.ais-cpa.com/tax-fraud-by...rump-timeline/

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...ng-allegations

https://time.com/4578431/donald-trum...nomic%20Policy

Got it now, bunky? Please don't say something stupid like "until there's a conviction", because yahoos like you were braying the birther BS despite concrete evidence to the contrary. Carry on.

Your first sentence is the babbling of a fool when compared to the chronology of your previous posts. YOU were braying such stupidity as "it's none of my business", alluding that it's irrelevant and there's nothing to see. Once presented with incriminating evidence and actions of the Dump Dynasty (note heavy sarcasm), you go off on some BS to AVOID ADMITTING THAT DUMP LIED TO YOU ABOUT AN "AUDIT".

The rest of your response is the usual piss poor attempts by a right wing wonk to dodge the issue and the points brought forth.....something major POS Roy Cohn taught Dump in his early years. The rational, objective reader ain't buying it, toodles. Grow up and deal.

George Orwell

16. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I am never done sugar tits

Things must be going poorly for Dems if you are bleating about Trumps taxes again

Shouldn’t you be on here singing about the wonders of Biden?
    Still don't have the intellectual honesty to admit Dump lied to you, ehh toodles. Still can't deal with the FACTS presented....instead you just bray like an ass.

The first four words of your first sentence are accurate...stupid is as stupid does. However, your "sugar tits" thing is wasted, as I don't swing that way. But I'm sure you can find some like minded cretin to suit your fancy on the dark web. Carry on.

George Orwell