Members banned from this thread: Truth Detector, canceled.2021.2, CFM and Cancel 2020.2

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pro-Trump youth group enlists teens in secretive campaign likened to a ‘troll farm'..

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Twitter is just one of many.

There's a plentiful plethora of politicized platforms primarily populated by prepubescents, Ms. Stretch.
    true enough
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,266 Times in 7,148 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,266 Times in 7,148 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,977 Times in 32,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    It really took off starting in 2016.
    sure.....no one tried it on McCain or Romney.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Facebook and Twitter suspended some of their accounts for spreading disinformation and you think it's gossip?
    I know you RWNJs think the whole world and possibly the surrounding planets are all aligned against trump but use your head, man. It is what it is.
    No.......the accounts were suspended because the left is attempting to silence the truth. The "misinformation" comes from the left.......it suspends all accounts that rejects its narrative. Its not rocket science. This is the reason that the giant tech corporations will soon loose their protection and "exemption" under RULE 203 and be re-classified as PUBLISHERS. You can't have your cake and eat it also.....you can't be a Platform based start-up (for almost 20 years now) and reserve the right to EDIT as a PUBLISHER. When Trump wins........look for hell to break lose as these mega tech corporations that support the corrupt left are broken up into tiny pieces.

Again.......you present tabloid gossip and claim its truth by attempting to verify it with the same lying ass idiots that promoted the gossip to begin with........its called a CIRCULAR REASONING FALLACY.

Who made FACEBOOK and TWITTER the "Gods" of TRUTH? In a true democratic society......ideas are debated and the one telling the truth wins the argument. You win nothing when you attempt to silence the opposition because you can't address the information presented and prove it wrong, that's called FASCISM. What? Are you......is FACEBOOK, TWITTER.....attempting to frame the public as TO DAMN stupid to make up its own mind as to what is truth and what is false? THE PEOPLE are just "too stupid" to be allowed the freedom to determine TRUTH for themselves?

Both FACEBOOK and TWITTER are acting as if they are PUBLISHERS of the NEWS instead of a platform for everyone to speak their minds based upon the 1st amendment right of speech.

The "corporate" heads of Both Platform based orangizations......Twitter and Facebook......stand so far left they have to stand on one leg to take a piss....but they reserve the right to define TRUTH? Really?
    Last edited by Ralph; 09-17-2020 at 07:28 AM.

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,188 Times in 25,723 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Sigh. That's why you'll never be successful at anything that requires discipline and honing your abilities to improve your performance, sadly.
    Ever since the orange warthog declared his candidacy in 2015 I spent most of my time here debunking his lies. That involved dozens of threads, hundreds of posts and countless hours spent fact-checking and researching. I was laser-focused from day one, am still on point five years later and you are aware of this. Lack of discipline isn't a problem for me and never was and the record shows it. So you can take your snippy comment that I'll never be successful, etc. and stick it where the sun don't shine. WADR.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

7. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Cypress (09-17-2020)

8. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    The topic is a rant about kids and campaigns.
    The topic is about the trump campaign using kids to spread lies and disinformation across social media, dummy.

― Charles Dickens

9. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

I spent most of my time here
    And that's sad.

10. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The topic is about the trump campaign using kids to spread lies and disinformation across social media, dummy.
    I still haven't seen any evidence of the "lies and disinformation " these "kids" are allegedly spreading "across social media."

Meanwhile, in Minneapolis...

17-year-old Andre Conley was shot and killed on Monday on the city's north side. A suspect in the case was arrested Thursday morning following a pursuit that led authorities from Minneapolis to Plymouth.

"My nephew Andre did not deserve this," said Conley's aunt, Fatemah Green.

Through the teary eyes of those who knew and loved 17-year-old Conley, we got a clearer view of who he was and the spirit he left behind, at a vigil in his honor Wednesday night.

"His infectious smile, his kindness, the way he made people laugh," said Cynthia Aguirre. "He was super excited to just make a change in the community and be part of a bigger thing."

A change, those he leaves behind, are now advocating for, calling for an end to what they call senseless and unnecessary gun violence.

"The change don't happen with one or two people, it has to happen with a generation of a collective of people," said Green.

"In the weeks leading up to Conley's death, he was volunteering and working on a campaign," said Aguirre.

"They came to me and told me that they want to do positive things with their lives," said Congressional candidate, Lacy Johnson.Johnson.

As for the person who killed Conley, his family has a message for them.

"We forgive you, we don't forget and we want justice for Andre," said Green.

Conley was standing outside a convenience store at the corner of Dowling and Freemont Monday when shots rang out, and he was fatally struck. He was just two weeks into his senior year at Patrick Henry High School.

The 17-year-old Conley was an intern working for congressional candidate Lacy Johnson.

The suspect is currently in custody.

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/crime/family-and-friends-remember-17-year-old-killed-in-north-minneapolis/89-2fa136fc-6410-4a87-9d53-493887fb397d

11. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And that's sad.
    Most of my time here debunking lies. You can't even be honest about that.

― Charles Dickens

12. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I still haven't seen any evidence of the "lies and disinformation " these "kids" are allegedly spreading "across social media."

<snip>

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/crime/family-and-friends-remember-17-year-old-killed-in-north-minneapolis/89-2fa136fc-6410-4a87-9d53-493887fb397d
    Correction. You don't want to acknowledge the lies and disinformation kids are spreading across social media.

― Charles Dickens

13. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Most of my time here debunking lies.
    So you say.

I think you spend most of your time here parroting lies and disinformation, when you aren't busy feuding on behalf of your Queen.

14. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You don't want to acknowledge the lies and disinformation kids are spreading across social media.
    I haven't seen any. Have you?

15. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So you say.

I think you spend most of your time here parroting lies and disinformation, when you aren't busy feuding on behalf of your Queen.
    ^ You encouraged it.

― Charles Dickens

16. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You encouraged it.
    Is that a fact?