Thread: EXCLUSIVE: Private Emails With Facebook 'Fact-Checkers' Give Shocking Insight Into Wh

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Default EXCLUSIVE: Private Emails With Facebook 'Fact-Checkers' Give Shocking Insight Into Wh

EXCLUSIVE: Private Emails With Facebook 'Fact-Checkers' Give Shocking Insight Into What They Decide To Target

For the last 5 years, many have accused Facebook & Twitter of unfairly suppressing conservative voices on their platform. Mark Zuckerberg and Jack Dorsey have denied this, of course.

sponsor

However, in a recent email exchange with a pair of Facebook "fact checkers", I've been able to get a glimpse of exactly how they operate - and of course it's not good for Trump supporters.

Here are a few of the eye-opening revelations you'll discover below:

*Facebook fact checkers were more focused on "correcting" a 20-year old story about 9/11 that painted Trump in a positive light over a widely-debunked lie told by Gavin Newsom that is still relevant to this day.

*Facebook claims they don't "fact check" politicians, yet they have removed posts from President Trump over "misinformation".

The Beginning

This all started when I did a livestream on the anniversary of September 11th. The livestream contained this headline in the description:

"NYPD Sergeants Confirm Trump 9/11 Story"

In that video, I referenced this tweet from the NYPD Sergeants saying that Trump DID in fact send workers to help clean up after the destruction of the 9/11 terrorist attacks:

That’s a FACT. Trump immediately offered support as he always did to the NYPD for many years. @realDonaldTrump @DonaldJTrumpJr https://t.co/hNHRCbrE2W
    — SBA (@SBANYPD) September 10, 2020

In response, Facebook gave us this slap on the wrist, saying we "needed more context" and that there was "no evidence" that it actually happened:

Their claim is that there is "no evidence" that Trump paid hundreds of workers to help with search and rescue.

However, they had no evidence to say it's not true, either.

Their final verdict was that the truth of the claim was "unclear", even though we have the word of NYPD Sergeants, who run a verified Twitter account.

My Fiery Response

Even though it had nothing to do with the subject matter at hand, I lost my patience with Facebook and these 3rd party fact checkers. I know for a fact that there are so many lies about President Trump floating around on Facebook, but the tech giant isn't as motivated to remove that information.

As a result of my patience running thin, I sent them proof that Facebook has allowed an incredibly misleading video about Trump to stay active on their platform. Their response was stunning, to say the least.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Crickets, about the same forum Liberals said Russia infested pro Trump messages!