Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1,600 uncounted mail-in ballots from NJ primary found in "mislabeled" bin

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Oh, you're stupid, all right. We read your posts, stupid foreigner.
    With your Momma's help. Keep it up, and one day you'll get a grip on English, pwrdab!

2. #32 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,612 Times in 17,052 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Penderyn View Post
    With your Momma's help. Keep it up, and one day you'll get a grip on English, pwrdab!
    Leave my mother out of it, stupid foreigner. You obviously have no morals.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Leave my mother out of it, stupid foreigner. You obviously have no morals.
    You mean your Mother doesn't speak English either? How the hell would you know anything about morals out there amongst the Holy Thieves, you hypocritical arsehole?

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You mean your Mother doesn't speak English either? How the hell would you know anything about morals out there amongst the Holy Thieves, you hypocritical arsehole?
    Can't you fucking read, stupid foreigner? I said leave my mother out of it! You low life scum can't just go after the poster themselves, you must attack their family mambers too. Pathetic dregs you are...
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Can't you fucking read, stupid foreigner? I said leave my mother out of it! You low life scum can't just go after the poster themselves, you must attack their family mambers too. Pathetic dregs you are...
    I did not 'attack' family 'mambers', as you know. You poor nazi buggers are very stuck for anything that even sounds like sense aren't you, pwrdabs!

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I did not 'attack' family 'mambers', as you know. You poor nazi buggers are very stuck for anything that even sounds like sense aren't you, pwrdabs!
    It's obvious you degenerates have to bring in a poster's family member when criticizing the poster.
    Nazi? You are the one who is more adjacent to the Nazis. You have no morals, and can't spell either.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It's obvious you degenerates have to bring in a poster's family member when criticizing the poster.
    Nazi? You are the one who is more adjacent to the Nazis. You have no morals, and can't spell either.
    Jesus wept - aren't you bloody thick! I believe you are in training to be the most boring nazi even on here, which is really saying something. One day, when you can read, and have taught your Momma English, get back in touch and we'll discuss mild dyslexia, spelling in the British colonies and even Christianity - if you have come into contact with any Christians out there in pagan parts. Meanwhile, I am getting bored with your posturing, so piss off.
    Last edited by Iolo/Penderyn; 09-25-2020 at 05:47 AM.

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Jesus wept - aren't you bloody thick! I believe you are in training to bed the most boring nazi even on here, which is really saying something. One day, when you can read, and have taught your Momma English, get back in touch and we'll discuss mild dyslexia, spelling in the British colonies and even Christianity - if you have come into contact with any Christians out there in pagan parts. Meanwhile, I am getting bored with your posturing, so piss off.
    What's wrong, stupid foreigner? Still having trouble reading? Pathetic piss ant foreigner...

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    Almost daily, disastrous stories from mail-in voting train wrecks come rolling in. But Democrats insist that their attempts to destabilize "our democracy" (based on a nonsensical myth that you can grocery shop and go to the bank but somehow cannot vote in person) are completely harmless and innocent.

"Over 1,600 primary ballots hailing from New Jersey’s Sussex County were discovered in a “mislabeled” bin last week and subsequently added to the final tally of the state’s July 7 primary results, according to Board of Elections Administrator Marge McCabe. Last week, officials discovered 1,666 ballots in a “mislabeled bin,” which remained in what the New Jersey Herald described as a “‘secure area’ at the board office.”

Over 1,600 Uncounted New Jersey Ballots Discovered in a ‘Mislabeled’ Bin from July Primary

out of 3 million 240 thousand voters. You are being a moron again

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

I was brought up in a civilised country, child. Let us know when you realize there's no Hitler Youth any more!
    That doesn't even make sense. Your country is a Third World cesspool of refugees and tyrannical Marxist lunacy. And nobody is confused about the mondern-day irrelevance of Hitler but the guy who brings it up in response to literally everything...YOU.

Way to think it through, dumb-ass.

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I was brought up in a (spelled) civilized country too. Until liberals (like you) started fucking it up, stupid foreigner.
    Boom.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Grokmaster (09-25-2020)

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

[SIZE=3]

That doesn't even make sense. Your country is a Third World cesspool of refugees and tyrannical Marxist lunacy. And nobody is confused about the mondern-day irrelevance of Hitler but the guy who brings it up in response to literally everything...YOU.

Way to think it through, dumb-ass.
    Sober up, you pathetic colonial turd.

14. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Sober up, you pathetic colonial turd.

15. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Almost daily, disastrous stories from mail-in voting train wrecks come rolling in. But Democrats insist that their attempts to destabilize "our democracy" (based on a nonsensical myth that you can grocery shop and go to the bank but somehow cannot vote in person) are completely harmless and innocent.

"Over 1,600 primary ballots hailing from New Jersey’s Sussex County were discovered in a “mislabeled” bin last week and subsequently added to the final tally of the state’s July 7 primary results, according to Board of Elections Administrator Marge McCabe. Last week, officials discovered 1,666 ballots in a “mislabeled bin,” which remained in what the New Jersey Herald described as a “‘secure area’ at the board office.”

Over 1,600 Uncounted New Jersey Ballots Discovered in a ‘Mislabeled’ Bin from July Primary
    I'm okay with it if they are blue votes....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

16. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Found at a waste disposal facility in Petaluma, California: