Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Anti-Maskers Suck.

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,859 Times in 3,139 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by overkill View Post
    So far, close to 200,000 people have died in the U.S. from coronavirus.
    Debunked in my sig.

It is the leading cause of death in the U.S.
    LIE. Heart disease is #1.

Are "fascists" responsible? Seeing how they aren't, that means you suck. But don't deal with it. Because for those who suck, "dealing with it" means accepting and embracing the suck. Do the opposite.
    Psychobabble...

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Do you want to know what the best kind of mask to have is? Just look up what you can't get. That will tell you.
    Irrelevant. Masks do not stop/prevent the spread of viruses.

Next, even a bad mask is better than no mask.
    Irrelevant. Masks do not stop viruses.

Somebody at another forum brought up the analogy of using a chain link fence to keep out mosquitos.
    A very good analogy... I've personally used "water through a spaghetti strainer", but I like that one better.

But what is the diameter of a coronavirus
    ~100nm (0.1 microns), give or take.

compared to the thickness of the average mask.
    The disposable masks that you see people wearing around everywhere are rated for 3,000nm (3.0 microns)... The cloth masks that you see people wearing are even worse... Even N95 masks are only rated for 300nm (0.3 microns)

What if a mosquito was the size of the coronavirus. How thick would that chain link fence have to be. Just for the hell of it, let's say the chain link fence was four feet thick. (Maybe it would be 20 feet thick, who knows)
    See above.

Now imagine that all of the holes of that chain link fence weren't directly aligned. So there would be no straight tunnel through it.
    Already taken into consideration in the BFE ratings of masks.

Now imagine that the wires of that chain link fence had the ability to grab and hold some of the mosquitos.
    Masks are not super glue.

So surely the chain link fence and mosquito analogy doesn't work.
    Yes it does.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Really? Feel free to tell me why. Or suck.
    See my post to you for why they don't work... Also see my "debunked" sig and my "cult of the mask" sig for more information regarding the hoax...

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 38 Times in 38 Posts
    Blog Entries

Masks work. Deal with it.
    Masks also drop the oxygen level in your environment to a dangerous range according to OSHA requirements.
    Wearing a Mask Can Harm Your Health
    9 ways that wearing a mask can harm your health:

Wearing a mask reduces blood oxygenation, especially in people over 35. Indeed, a team of researchers from the Department of Neurosurgery at Ufuk University in Ankara, Turkey reported that the longer a mask is worn the more the blood is desaturated. These researchers also assert that: “Surgeons in the operating room frequently experience physical discomfort, fatigue, and possibly even deterioration of surgical judgment and performance. Although considerable information exists about the effects of ambient environment on both mental and physical performance, the final “personal” environment for the surgeon beneath the surgical mask is often very inadequately conditioned…it is known that heat and moisture trapping occur beneath surgical masks…” (source).
    Wearing a mask increases blood carbon dioxide levels. Citing four different scientific studies, Dr. Zheng Zhaoshi, PH.D. M.D. at the Department of Neurology, The Third Hospital of Jilin University, “Oxygen concentration inhaled by healthy subjects wearing a surgical mask covering an N95 respirator decreases to about 17%, and the concentration of carbon dioxide increases to about 1.2% – 3% in a short period of light work (2-3). Although participants did not show any obvious changes in physical function and did not have any discomfort ratings, the average carbon dioxide concentration inhaled was far higher than the limit of 0.1% of indoor carbon dioxide concentration in many countries. With prolonged mask wearing, untoward reactions may gradually appear. In another long-term study, after wearing an N95 mask for 12 hours the CO2 concentration of subjects increased to 41.0 mmHg, far higher than the baseline value of 32.4mm Hg at the beginning of the test (4). The subjects mainly reported headache, dizziness, feeling tired and communication obstacles. In real life, the situations and time of wearing masks are much longer than the above experimental research settings” (source).
    Wearing a mask increases risk of headaches (source).
    It also increases risk of brain fog, difficulty concentrating, and exhaustion, most likely due to insufficient oxygen and increased exposure to carbon dioxide.
    Masks made overseas have been found to be faulty and inadequate. Nearly all of them contain known carcinogens. This is why there is a warning label on the carton. Breathing in carcinogens during the day and having them in contact with your skin may increase your risk of cancer.
    Masks may increase your risk of infection, mostly because they are worn inappropriately, and also because mask-wearers fiddle with them, frequently touching their face. There is no scientific evidence that shows that cloth masks will help reduce the spread of COVID-19, according to Lisa Brousseau, ScD, and Margaret Sietsema, Ph.D. (source).
    Wearing a mask concentrates the exhaled viruses in the nasal passages. Our bodies have several effective detoxifications pathways. One of the ways we rid ourselves of a viral infection is by exhaling. If you are sick with COVID-19 or any other viral infection, the last thing you want to do is impede your ability to breathe (source).
    Wearing a mask causes problems for people with special needs. Deaf people who rely on lip reading, people with autism who have trouble understanding verbal cues and need visual cues to help them, and anyone who is hard of hearing suffer the most when people are wearing masks (source).
    Wearing a mask can cause severe and painful contact dermatitis, painful rashes, and other skin damage on your face (source).

Russell Blaylock, M.D., a retired neurosurgeon, does not mince words about how wearing a mask can harm your health. Especially if worn for extended periods, while exercising, or in hot weather, face masks can be deadly.

“In essence, your mask may very well put you at an increased risk of infections, and if so, having a much worse outcome,” Blaylock writes
    (my emphasis.)

Paul Thomas, M.D., a Dartmouth-trained pediatrician with over 30 years of medical experience, agrees. Wearing a mask “promotes fear, which we know is bad for the immune system,” Thomas, who is also my colleague and co-author, says. “It reduces breathing in fresh air, which is also bad for the immune system, and it does little to nothing to prevent spread of a virus.”

Yesterday at the grocery store where about a third of the shoppers were wearing masks, one customer abruptly pulled up his mask to sneeze, spreading aerosolized mucus everywhere. He then put his mask back on. He probably just had seasonal allergies but perhaps he was sick. In either case, sneezing violently outside the mask without using a tissue certainly looked like an unhygienic and surefire way to potentially spread infection. The man, seeming uncomfortable and embarrassed, then put what one can only imagine was a now mucus-laden mask back on his face.

I’ve seen people wearing masks while running uphill on nature trials with no other human in sight. I’ve seen people wearing face masks while driving. This New Jersey driver wearing an N95 mask passed out and crashed his car. I’ve seen people wearing masks while riding bicycles, close to no one. And wearing them while by themselves weeding in the garden.

If it makes you feel better to wear a mask, wear one. That’s your right. But, as Patricia Neuenschwander, R.N., explores in this article, there is no compelling scientific evidence that shows that healthy people should be wearing masks. Informed Choice Washington has condensed Neuenschwander’s article into a helpful 1-page handout, which you can print out and share with your mask-loving friends. (If that PDF doesn’t work, access it here.) Yes to wearing your face mask loudly and proudly if that’s what you prefer. But stop shaming those of us who are more interested in science than in virtue signaling and who choose not to jeopardize our health or yours by wearing masks.

https://jennifermargulis.net/wearing...m-your-health/
    It still boils down to your right of choice. If a business says you cannot enter without one you have no choice. If you can enter without one again it is your choice, your Constitutional right ensuring individual freedoms. So, blow it out your ass.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    Debunked in my sig.
    You didn't debunk shit.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,323 Times in 10,512 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Could you summarize this link in your own words?
    Masks work, idiot.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,245 Times in 13,970 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Show us the evidence.
    There isn’t enough evidence in the world to convince you, unless Donny comes out and says it, God himself couldn’t convince you, so why would anyone waste their time attempting the impossible

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Masks work, idiot.
    I can only conclude from your response that you have not read through nor understand the information contained within the link that you have provided.

Summarily dismissed.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gfm7175 For This Post:

Evmetro (09-16-2020)

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by coldjoint View Post
    Masks also drop the oxygen level in your environment to a dangerous range according to OSHA requirements.

https://jennifermargulis.net/wearing...m-your-health/
    It still boils down to your right of choice. If a business says you cannot enter without one you have no choice. If you can enter without one again it is your choice, your Constitutional right ensuring individual freedoms. So, blow it out your ass.

Your “constitutional rights”, whatever you think they are related to masks, are irrelevant.

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,479 Times in 52,483 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Show us the evidence.
    Dude, he's a POE troll and probable RW sock. He doesn't have shit for anything he posts.

Example
    On the news last night they talked about the officers being in court that were there when the cop resisting negro criminal George Floyd died. There was nothing wrong with the hero cop officer Chauvin put a knee on Floyd's neck AND back. He wasn't doing Floyd any harm. And what was he supposed to do. Give a cop resisting negro criminal with coronavirus CPR? That's a joke.

And more recently there has been a big stink going on over the justified shooting of another cop resisting negro criminal Jacob Blake. From what I have found out, they tried to restrain him. That didn't work. They tried to taser him, that didn't work. But when he tried to get into his car and possibly get a weapon, or just drive off and maybe run over a cop, they shot him. That worked. Now what if they were allowed to use the knee to the neck manoeuvre. Then none of the rest would have happened. (But fortunately for society, it did)

I will show you a video of what happens when a cop puts their ENTIRE weight on just one knee on somebody's neck. Unlike what happened with Floyd. Who as I said had a knee on his neck and back. Meaning that there wasn't that much weight on his neck.

It is true that what the media shows is what the law often goes along with. But if there is any real justice, he will be acquitted. I actually wrote officer Chauvin in prison and suggested that he show this video in his defense. (I don't know if they ever actually gave it to him) Knowing that officer Chauvin also had a knee on Floyd's back, nobody could watch this video and still think that officer Chauvin killed Floyd with having one of his knees on Floyd's neck. Also, having coronavirus, Floyd complained about not being able to breathe before he was ever on the ground. Should it surprise anybody that he was saying the same sort of shit when he was on the ground?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I can only conclude from your response that you have not read through nor understand the information contained within the link that you have provided.

Summarily dismissed.
    You can conclude any fucking thing you want, dumbfuck. I’ve seen plenty of your bullshit to know you really don’t know shit from shinola.

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Dude, he's a POE troll and probable sock. He doesn't have shit for anything he posts.
    He and “Into the Night” are one and the same. I have ITN on ignore. Don’t know why I haven’t done the same with this shitstain.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

Doc Dutch (09-16-2020)

16. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Do you want to know what the best kind of mask to have is? Just look up what you can't get. That will tell you. Next, even a bad mask is better than no mask. Somebody at another forum brought up the analogy of using a chain link fence to keep out mosquitos. But what is the diameter of a coronavirus compared to the thickness of the average mask. What if a mosquito was the size of the coronavirus. How thick would that chain link fence have to be. Just for the hell of it, let's say the chain link fence was four feet thick. (Maybe it would be 20 feet thick, who knows) Now imagine that all of the holes of that chain link fence weren't directly aligned. So there would be no straight tunnel through it. Now imagine that the wires of that chain link fence had the ability to grab and hold some of the mosquitos. So surely the chain link fence and mosquito analogy doesn't work.
    You are stuck defending improper ppe. Improper ppe was never recommended or required for use with hazmat before covid politics.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

17. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,479 Times in 52,483 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    He and “Into the Night” are one and the same. I have ITN on ignore. Don’t know why I haven’t done the same with this shitstain.
    That fits. INT/IBDa/gfm have a specific nutjob mindset. Not stupid, but definitely deep into the weeds. Have you seen his fake website and manifesto?

Here: https://politiplex.freeforums.net/th...ed-mantra-list

Note who the "mods" are, dates of joining, etc.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"