Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: PANIC!!! You Have An Idiot For President.

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arks&sparka View Post
    That's why he wasn't convicted. The evidence for an actual crime was not even hearsay it was interpreted by a person who then told it to another person who then told it to another person.
    You're the ones who demanded we "READ THE TRANSCRIPT".

Doing so shows Trump tried to extort Ukraine.

"I would like you to do us a favor, though..."

"Though".

He wasn't convicted because the GOP is scared of him. Except for Romney.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Frank Apisa (09-17-2020)

3. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    The vote to convict was bipartisan.

The vote to acquit was not.
    LIE and STUPID. FOUR Democrat's voted against impeachment in the House. ONE RINO voted with Democrats in the Senate.

You sad, pathetic, triggered lying leftist loon; you should see a mental health professional.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

4. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    The charges only make sense if you assume the Presidency is illegal. The Articles accuse the President of having done his job ... which the Articles refer to as an abuse of power.
    It's not the President's job to hold up aid allocated by Congress to a foreign country in order to get that country to dig up dirt on your political opponent.

That's an abuse of power.

Case closed.

5. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The Senate, upon learning that the Presidency is completely legal under the Constitution, had no choice but to find the President's conducting his official duties to be completely legal.
    No, no, no...that is not what the vote in the Senate means.

6. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Sure it is, when placed in the context of what they were talking about.

This wasn't about hamburgers, this was about extorting Ukraine to dig up dirt on Biden by holding up Congressionally-approved aid.

You have to paint Trump as a victim because if you don't, you have to admit he is a conman who hoodwinked you by playing to your own worst instincts and poor judgment.

In a year, should Trump lose, you're going to pretend you never even heard of him.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

7. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Every word.
    Did you?

So then what was Trump referring to when he said "I would like you to do us a favor, though...", right after they talked about the weapons systems Ukraine would get?

8. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Blog Entries

Sure it is, when placed in the context of what they were talking about.
    so why is it only TDS psychopaths that make the claim that it is.

You are screeching from the asylum that you are not crazy just like all the other crazy people.

Explain why you're not crazy

This wasn't about hamburgers, this was about extorting Ukraine to dig up dirt on Biden by holding up Congressionally-approved aid.
    I already heard the fiction it is not real.

I'm sorry there's dirt on Biden if you didn't want that maybe you should have not voted for Biden because he's dirty. But the phone call was in no way extortion. That claim was based on what some person that may or may not exist interpreted by the president's tone and then told to another person that may or may not exist and then The whistleblower if that person exists heard it from the third person.

basically like every other complaint you have about the guy it's fake.

You have to paint Trump as a victim because if you don't, you have to admit he is a conman who hoodwinked you by playing to your own worst instincts and poor judgment.
    oh yes because I desperately want to save face in front of someone who I've told repeatedly that I have negative respect for.

I wasn't Hoodwinked I voted for him because of the wall he's building the wall. I voted for him cuz I wanted lower taxes he's lowered taxes. I voted for him because I wanted him to cut spending he has cut spending.

Everybody's not just secretly a psychopathic far leftist idiot like you.
    In a year, should Trump lose, you're going to pretend you never even heard of him.
    Why would I have heard of John McCain I heard of mitt Romney I heard of Bob Dole.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Arks&sparka For This Post:

Truth Detector (09-17-2020)

10. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What process was subverted...other than the process of foreign aid getting to an ally?
    Joe Biden Brags about getting Ukranian Prosecutor Fired

11. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"Though".

12. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It's not the President's job to hold up aid allocated by Congress to a foreign country in order to get that country to dig up dirt on your political opponent.

That's an abuse of power.

Case closed.
    The President can withhold or hold up any foreign aid he feels needs to be, you ignorant triggered psychopath.

13. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

so why is it only TDS psychopaths that make the claim that it is.

You are screeching from the asylum that you are not crazy just like all the other crazy people.

Explain why you're not crazy

I already heard the fiction it is not real.

I'm sorry there's dirt on Biden if you didn't want that maybe you should have not voted for Biden because he's dirty. But the phone call was in no way extortion. That claim was based on what some person that may or may not exist interpreted by the president's tone and then told to another person that may or may not exist and then The whistleblower if that person exists heard it from the third person.

basically like every other complaint you have about the guy it's fake.

oh yes because I desperately want to save face in front of someone who I've told repeatedly that I have negative respect for.

I wasn't Hoodwinked I voted for him because of the wall he's building the wall. I voted for him cuz I wanted lower taxes he's lowered taxes. I voted for him because I wanted him to cut spending he has cut spending.

Everybody's not just secretly a psychopathic far leftist idiot like you.

Why would I have heard of John McCain I heard of mitt Romney I heard of Bob Dole.
    ^Learning quickly why it is pointless to attempt coherent debate with triggered leftist loons.

14. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

and outside the paranoid delusion of a tedious psychopath there is no extortion.

That's why the Senate didn't vote to impeach.
    only within the paranoid delusions of a psychopath TDS suffering NBC.

Seek help
    no implied extortion there at all it's fake you were lied to and you wanted to believe it so badly because you're so consumed by your derangement.
    "Though".

Within the deranged delusion of TDS suffering psychopaths only. Outside of that delusion in what we call reality no.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Arks&sparka For This Post:

16. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    ^Learning quickly why it is pointless to attempt coherent debate with triggered leftist loons.
    It's not about debate I think that ship sailed long ago. It's about kicking them when they're down. It may seem mean but it's to keep them from getting back up. by breaking the psychopaths you actually purify the Democrat Party.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Arks&sparka For This Post:

18. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It's not about debate I think that ship sailed long ago. It's about kicking them when they're down. It may seem mean but it's to keep them from getting back up. by breaking the psychopaths you actually purify the Democrat Party.
    You can't kick loons like LyingVagina426 down. They don't know they are being mocked, kicked and losing. The only thing a debate with LyingVagina426 will get is the ever ending circle of stupidity.

19. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by overkill View Post
    Recently on the news the president has been trying to do damage control on his admission that he knew the coronavirus was bad right from the start. He has been saying that he just didn't want to cause a panic. Really?!!!! Oh, it's ok if they die. Just so long as they don't panic. What a joke. I also saw on the news last night that in one state there were 44% of those asked who supported the president. How can anybody be that stupid. After basically murdering over 193,000 people, I would have been surprised that 4% of people supported him.

Also, what was this "panic" supposed to cause. People out in the streets raping and pillaging? Not very likely. But I can tell you what this "panic" would be more likely to cause. People demanding that scum bucket actually do something. And maybe that lying piece of shit actually believes in human caused global warming. But says it isn't real to keep people from "panicking."
    What Pandemic? Why do you have to be checked to even know you have the virus? If this was a REAL PANDEMIC no one would have to test you.....you'd be sick and seeking medical help. There might be countless individuals testing positive but the vast majority did not even know they had any coronavirus anti-bodies in their system.......they felt fine, the are fine, they are not getting sick.....they are becoming IMMUNE. Idiots. Its over put a fork in it. As of now the only thing the fake news can report are THE NUMBERS BEING TESTED as POSITIVE (with up to 90% of those positives being FALSE POSITIVES from a common cold virus which carries the same signature as all other coronavirus).

You will not hear them talk about the death count getting higher, hospitalizations getting higher.......why? Because the morality of the virus is going down, down, down...........Just because you test positive does not mean YOU ARE SICK or you are a carrier.

Go back to projecting MOB VIOLENCE........its more intertaining. Vote Elephant you get JOBS........vote Jack Ass you get MOBS.