Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: PANIC!!! You Have An Idiot For President.

1. #211 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arks&sparka View Post
    You are free to interpret anything you want as extortion. But you can't prove it that's why Donald Trump wasn't impeached.

All it's based on is your feelings that's okay they're just not feeling as I share.
    Respectfully, if the shoe were on the other foot you'd be screaming treason, and I would be with you.

So, I withdraw my respect. If you vote for Trump, you are a traitor and accessory after the fact and I have nothing but the most utter contempt for you.

Play by the rules. Your boy is a criminal and was caught fair and square. Move on. Next time vote for a conservative, not a fucking clown criminal traitor.
    Trump is ONLY concerned with his family. Not anyone else.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

Frank Apisa (09-18-2020)

3. #212 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Great, another dimwitted lying leftist troll amongst us.

Here's the definition of idiot snowflake:

Joe Biden's Insane thoughts on Hairy Legs, Roaches, and kids

Nothing I said is a lie. And what's up with the crap about Biden. This thread isn't about him. But just so you know, he's a jerkoff too. It must be great for him to talk about the coronavirus. Then, when he gets into office, he cal lower the boom and make mexico part of the U.S. and restrict what cops can do when they try to arrest somebody. What we need to do is find Hitler's corpse, reanimate it and make him president.

4. #213 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

feel free to prove it anytime.
    Sure...here ya go:

Zalensky: I would also so like to thank you for your great support in the area of defense. We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps. Specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

Drumpf: I would like you to do us a favor, though...
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

5. #214 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

him doing his job asking people to investigate corruption of Joe Biden.
    He asked for a favor, though...so it's not him asking as a part of his job.

6. #215 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    You think that because you are a dumbass who is confused and who is under the strange misconception that everyone else is equally confused. Go ahead and ask your STUPID question.
    No, you're just a sophist at best, a liar at worst.

Zalensky: I would also so like to thank you for your great support in the area of defense. We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps. Specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

Why would Trump ask for a favor that ties into what Zalensky said about the Javelins if he wasn't conditioning the aid to his favor? The "though" sinks your ship, because that "though" is in reference to what Zalensky just said about buying more missiles.

7. #216 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,778 Times in 3,065 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Denial of history.

Trump has deputized the Oregon State police. They have federal powers now, and can bring federal charges, getting around that lame prosecutor that won't prosecute rioters and arsonists. No more catch and release program. These fuckers are facing 10 years easily.
    Notice how Lancaster, PA has not had any more issues with rioting?? Maybe making a bunch of arrests and putting a $1 million bail on each of those people had something to do with that? Portland, OR could learn a thing or two from that...

8. #217 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hey moron, so the US can salvage credibility from the illegal actions of a corrupt previous administration.
    What illegal actions?

The US wants Ukraine to be a willing, supportive ally as opposed to a resentful enemy.
    Which is why Trump thought it would be a good idea to extort them using military aid. Which he did, right here:

I shouldn't have to teach you this but nothing surprises me anymore about how much schooling you missed as you napped in the back row.
    Fact is that you cannot explain away the below, nor can you explain how it's not extortion when Trump is literally conditioning the missiles on doing him a favor.

Do words not mean what they mean, now?

9. #218 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,171 Times in 7,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Denial of history.

1) Trump put travel restrictions in place and provided materials and supplies to hospitals DESPITE Democrats blocking everything and making fun of him. Now DEMOCRATS make up this lie.
    2) There is nothing to panic about Covid19. This unusually mild virus has been less of a problem than other respiratory viruses.
    3) The data is faked. The media and Democrats inducing panic through fear mongering, and Democrats shutting down their State's economies does nothing for the virus and is unconstitutional. Like the Church of Global Warming, the Church of Covid keeps spewing random numbers for data, keeps telling people they're all gonna die, and uses that to shut down capitalism.
    4) The masks do not stop a virus. At least 99.97% of the population is not sick. Why are they wearing masks? They can't infect anyone with anything.

It's the same old song. The fear mongering. The shutdown of capitalism. The call for dependency on government. The "We know better than you do" refrain. It's all BULLSHIT.
    The Democrat party is the same party funding and supporting BLM and Antifa. They both have said they will riot even more if Biden loses the election.
    The Democrat party is the party of racism, bigotry, hate (what have they done that didn't involve hate for Trump?), denial of science, denial of mathematics, denial of history, and try to blame what they do on anyone else they can find.
    They are liars, cheaters, thieves, and are out to overthrow the Constitution of the United States and implement fascism by oligarchy. Between Democrats controlling the New York Times, the Associated Press, the L.A. Times, MSNBC, CNN, Facebook, Twitter, Google, YouTube, many forums, and schools, they have a propaganda machine that is unprecedented.

Trump has deputized the Oregon State police. They have federal powers now, and can bring federal charges, getting around that lame prosecutor that won't prosecute rioters and arsonists. No more catch and release program. These fuckers are facing 10 years easily. He is endorsed by practically every law enforcement organization out there. He has removed taxes and regulations (a lot of them were from Obama) that was strangling the economy. It took off like a rocket. The Democrats shut it down due to "Covid19", ignoring the mildness of this virus and how few people it is actually infecting (it has killed no one. Pneumonia can kill, and this virus can induce it, but it can be treated if caught early. They are going to keep the economy shut down as much as they can purely out of hatred for Trump.

And as usual, the Democrats are just throwing insults around hoping that's somehow going to convince anyone. They threaten to throw a riot tantrum if they don't get voted into power. They make up random numbers and call it data, to fear monger and push their Marxist agenda. They are the ones trying to defund and destroy the police and any other authority (except themselves). They are the ones trying to erase history by destroying any monuments commemorating it. They are the ones behind the fear mongering. They are the ones trying to project their own problems on others.

Fuck the Democrats.
    Idiot! YOU LIVE IN YOUR LITTLE REALITY THAT YOU MADE UP BECAUSE YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

WE'LL LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

10. #219 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Really? You don't know that Ukraine is a sovereign nation? You think Trump can execute a warrant to have Zalenskyy turn over documents? You're a moron.
    Biden is a US citizen. You claim he was breaking the law while he was Vice President. So why isn't the FBI investigating?

11. #220 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're the one talking bullshit snowflake. Here, let me attempt to educate you because you are a gullible nitwit who watches too much CNN.

After Trump declared a health emergency and travel ban on Europe and China, here is what the dipshits in the Democratic Party of the Jackass were saying:

Pelosi on February 24th:
    "That’s what we’re trying to do today is to say everything is fine here," Pelosi said. "Come because precautions have been taken. The city is on top of the situation.""But that shouldn’t be carried over to Chinatown in San Francisco," she said. "I hope that it’s not that. But all I can say is, 'I’m here.' We feel safe and sound, so many of us coming here."She said there's no reason tourists or locals should be staying away from the area because of coronavirus concerns.

Dr. Fauci on February 29th:
    [i]"Right now, at this moment, there is no need to change anything you're doing on a day by day basis. Right now the risk is still low."

Mayor de Blasio on March 5th:
    Coronavirus fears shouldn’t keep New Yorkers off subways

Cuomo on March 18th:
    “That is not going to happen, shelter in place, for New York City. For any city or county to take an emergency action, the state has to approve it. And I wouldn’t approve shelter in place.”

WHO chief says widespread travel bans not needed to beat China virus
    February 3, 2020

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...-idUSKBN1ZX1H3

March 10th “If you are a healthy young person, there is no reason if you want to go on a cruise ship, go on a cruise ship.” ~ Fauci

https://www.forbes.com/sites/douggol.../#294647932d4d

And here's your geriatric hero:

Mar 12, 2020: Biden Slams Trump's 'Xenophobic' Europe Travel Ban, Says He'll 'Lead With Science'
    I wouldn't believe you if you said the sky was blue. Let alone what you post. Concerning the coronavirus, I myself heard the words come out of Trump's mouth, "It's a hoax." And then there was his more recent admission by trump himself that he downplayed the danger. And continued to do so to prevent a "panic." All this bullshit about travel restrictions is besides the point.

12. #221 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Really? You don't understand that Ukraine might have a valid grievance at having been illegally strongarmed by Biden in the manner about which he bragged?
    But they weren't strongarmed. And they had the backing of the world.

What do you think happened? Where's your proof?

13. #222 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That isn't a fact check you dumb leftist hack; that is a whiny pile of bovine bile. The FACT is that while Trump was actually dealing with the virus, Democrats were focused on impeachment and claiming that his travel ban was xenophobic. You can't put lipstick on that Democratic PIG narrative shit-for-brains.

Trunptard. What I showed were facts.

14. #223 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Zelenskyy is going to hold his investigation and he requested information from Trump, and Trump asked Zelenskyy to work with the Attorney General, so it looks like a mutual "team effort"
    That is actually textbook collusion.

so it looks like a mutual "team effort" that will be underway and we can expect Ukraine to eventually submit an official protest that will need to be addressed.
    Er, um...this all happened last year. And Zalensky didn't end up announcing a fake investigation anyway. Why? No investigation in the Ukraine into Biden happened. So...what does that mean for your claim that Biden did something illegal when he was VP that justifies Trump extorting Ukraine?

It means your claim is full of shit.

Imagine the international conflict of interest if Biden were President when that were to happen. But you hate the United States and actively WANT its credibility shot so I understand where you're going with this.
    You mean more of a conflict of interest than the guy who made deals with the leaders of Turkey and Russia to license his brand to buildings in those countries?

15. #224 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It depends. Biden is an excellent example of a "Yes" answer.
    OK, so where's the investigation? This all happened last year. So...where's the investigation into Biden that the Ukraine government is supposed to run, and why haven't they run it?

Nope. Zalenskyy cleared that up in a jiffy.
    So...when did Zalensky announce the investigation into Biden, then?

16. #225 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Zalenskyy can have any person investigated in Ukraine. I shouldn't have to teach you this.
    So then why hasn't he, yet?

If the whole point of extorting Ukraine was to get them to investigate Biden, how come they didn't?