Thread: Trump in 'Fox & Friends' interview claims coronavirus vaccine coming ‘in a matter of

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,618 Times in 9,138 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,428 Times in 1,257 Posts

Default Trump in 'Fox & Friends' interview claims coronavirus vaccine coming ‘in a matter of

Trump in 'Fox & Friends' interview claims coronavirus vaccine coming ‘in a matter of weeks’

President Trump in an interview on "Fox & Friends" Tuesday claimed a vaccine for coronavirus could be approved "in a matter of weeks."

"I'm not doing it for political reasons, I want the vaccine fast," Trump said of the push for a vaccine, called "Operation Warp Speed. "You wouldn't have a vaccine for years ... I speeded up the process with the FDA... We're going to have a vaccine in a matter of weeks, it could be four weeks it could be eight weeks ... we have a lot of great companies."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/tr...UQu?li=BBnb7Kz

The rushed vaccine, won't help Trump's re-election or his incompetence and fraud in the corona virus handling either?!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

Cypress (09-15-2020), PoliTalker (09-15-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello signalmankenneth,

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    Trump in 'Fox & Friends' interview claims coronavirus vaccine coming ‘in a matter of weeks’

President Trump in an interview on "Fox & Friends" Tuesday claimed a vaccine for coronavirus could be approved "in a matter of weeks."

"I'm not doing it for political reasons, I want the vaccine fast," Trump said of the push for a vaccine, called "Operation Warp Speed. "You wouldn't have a vaccine for years ... I speeded up the process with the FDA... We're going to have a vaccine in a matter of weeks, it could be four weeks it could be eight weeks ... we have a lot of great companies."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/tr...UQu?li=BBnb7Kz

The rushed vaccine, won't help Trump's re-election or his incompetence and fraud in the corona virus handling either?!!

People are not going to rush to get a rushed vaccine.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

signalmankenneth (09-15-2020)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,910 Times in 21,670 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,696 Times in 5,198 Posts
    Blog Entries

Ill wait for the science to say its okay, not the politicians.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!