Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Notable Republican caught raping puppies.

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    Shit. I can think of a lot of jokes to make here about Nomad but they'll all get me banned.
    *whispers*

Do you have any idea what this thread is about?

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

Shit. I can think of a lot of jokes to make here about Nomad but they'll all get me banned.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

Lightbringer (09-14-2020)

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

This is Grok ... fucking a dog! (somebody wanted 'proof', well here you go)

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

AProudLefty (09-15-2020)

6. #34 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,607 Times in 17,048 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    This is Grok ... fucking a dog! (somebody wanted 'proof', well here you go)
    Why doesn't it surprise me Jack is here in a thread about raping puppies?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Why doesn't it surprise me Jack is here in a thread about raping puppies?
    Well RB. Some of us find it despicable that, as the OP has stated, that 'Notable Republicans' (like Grok) are raping puppies. It's just sick.
    When the Biden/Harris Team is elected, THIS WILL END!

8. #36 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,607 Times in 17,048 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Well RB. Some of us find it despicable that, as the OP has stated, that 'Notable Republicans' (like Grok) are raping puppies. It's just sick.
    When the Biden/Harris Team is elected, THIS WILL END!
    Yes, we know you have strange fantasies (we have read your previous "love letters" to your internet obsession, our resident Fowl).

You may be quite surprised, you were in 2016, and it's further warped your mind...further warped than it was on Amazon (which is hard to fathom).
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Yes, we know you have strange fantasies (we have read your previous "love letters" to your internet obsession, our resident Fowl).

You may be quite surprised, you were in 2016, and it's further warped your mind...further warped than it was on Amazon (which is hard to fathom).
    STOP sticking up for Grok and his perversions.
    And ... the ONLY one 'surprised' in 2020 ............................. will be YOU!

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    AWWW...ARE DA PO' WIDDO JPP WEFTISTS GETTIN' THEIR ASSES HANDED TO THEM???

Micawber's had his ass handed to him so many times he refuses to come out and play.

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,970 Times in 32,285 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

is a 12b violation still a bannable offense if the victim is a 3b or higher?........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 2,207 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 970 Times in 889 Posts

Translation: 'Yes. Micawber is right. We do fuck Puppies'.
    I can't imagine anyone fucking puppies, even a deranged pervert such as yourself. But who knows? Maybe you degenerates are bursting into new areas?
    Free speech is cool as long as it jibes with our program.

-- The Left

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Yes. Try to change the subject. Your 'Puppy Love' is sick! (try finding a girlfriend)
    Projection 101? Again, does THE TRUTH trigger you that much? Puppy love is "sick" but sticking your Johnson up the rear of a 14 year old child is not sick? Read the NEW LAW that your guild just signed in the state of Mexifornia reducing the penalty for you perverts........you no longer have to sign up as a sex offender if you have the consent of the minor. Strange ain't it the age of consent for all other activities is at least 18 years of age....and 21 if you wish to purchase certain products........but its just 14 for perverted sexual activities. I wonder what prompted this SELF DEFENSE from you leftists? Could it be the hammer is about to come down on you perverts? Look at all the arrests recently around the nation after Epstein's bitch was captured....she is spilling her guts and there is a long list of certain politicians and California perverts that has been turned over to the feds.

5,750 arrests for human smuggling, 2,197 arrests for human trafficking, 3,957 child predators arrested, 12,450 lbs. of opioids seized, 145,000 lbs. of meth seized. And this is just from ICE alone.

Just think of the 40k + unsealed indictments from the Feds that are coming down the pike. If I were a leftist....I would be in a state of panic.....and lash out by, I don't know, rioting, looting, murdering, burning down federal forests...etc., just say'n.

I'd attempt to start a civil war and get rid of ORANGE MAN BAD...........bad for business as usual for leftists. And your attack.........Tabloid gossip is going to defend you? LMAO
    Last edited by Ralph; 09-15-2020 at 02:41 PM.

14. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    fact.

This site sucks
    You have to just ban and ignore the shitposters and trolls. Here, just ban and ignore these, that way when they take up half the forum you can immediately disregard. I Love America (socks Teflon Don, Joe Hiden), Tifoil, Buck Tucker, Legion, Arminius, Evmetro, Terri4Trump, Overkill, Serenity, MarcusA, IBDaMann, Bobb, CFM, Text Drivers Are Killers, Grajonca, Truth Detector, Steven VanderMolen, Volsrock, USFREEDOM911, bhaktajan, Flanders, Top, Bigdog, Grokmaster, Matt Dillon.

15. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    If filing a butthurt complaint wasn't enough might I suggest getting some of this:

OP might use it to lube up poor Fido.

16. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    You have to just ban and ignore the shitposters and trolls. Here, just ban and ignore these, that way when they take up half the forum you can immediately disregard. I Love America (socks Teflon Don, Joe Hiden), Tifoil, Buck Tucker, Legion, Arminius, Evmetro, Terri4Trump, Overkill, Serenity, MarcusA, IBDaMann, Bobb, CFM, Text Drivers Are Killers, Grajonca, Truth Detector, Steven VanderMolen, Volsrock, USFREEDOM911, bhaktajan, Flanders, Top, Bigdog, Grokmaster, Matt Dillon.
    You forgot 'Ralph'.

17. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

You forgot 'Ralph'.
    Ad hominem personal attacks from a perverted leftist....who can't face the truth that is documented, testable, reproducible and Objective.....not subjective emotional hate from a snowflake "twat". Who'd thunk it from such a well informed person (male or female UNKNOWN as with all leftists) that presents Tabloid Gossip as an attack. LMAO No evidence........this reminds me of the time that your guild attacked Romney (who now is your best friend because he is a never TRUMPER with blue balls because TRUMP called him out on his Bullshit).....why was Romney attacked.....more PUPPY POOP Gossip. Strange that the left pretends to care more about animals than they do human lives. For instance its a crime punishable by fine and or imprisonment to take the life of a GESTATING (unborn) animal that is on some endangered species list........but its not a crime to KILL a human child in a state of pre-birth gestation?

Endangered Species Act. Compared to the leftist radical bench created law concerning gestating human life. One was represented the other non-represented. Congress (the people's representatives) got it correct.......life is exampled during gestation within any species. The judges ruled contrary to logic and represented law. Abortion was never represented .....it was established via the sound of a gavel.

We are all CREATED EQUAL......unless you are a created unborn child. Creation is established at conception. No life can be established void of conception.

Break an EGG......go to jail. Take a pair of forceps and rip apart a human child in the womb......its a CHOICE.

Now.......someone on the left make the lame ass excuse. Endangered Animal Lives are more important than HUMAN LIVES.........it just proves the point. Leftists could care less about lives, of any SKIN COLOR.... How do we know this. The Black Population represents just 13% of the US population. Yet the black population is responsible for 36% of all abortions in the US. Black Lives Matter ........MY ASS.
    Last edited by Ralph; 09-15-2020 at 06:07 PM.