Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: More sexual perversion!

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 84 Times in 79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    The slippery slope to normalizing pedophilia is getting quite slick!

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...es-everywhere/

Netflix, in a new series called “Cuties,” is blatantly sexualizing little girls. And tens of thousands have already signed a petition demanding the show’s removal from public streaming.

But how could such a horrifying show make it past the pitch room in the first place?

Netflix, the media company that panders to the pedophile crowd. What a brand concept.

TOP STORIES
    'Riding the Dragon': Documentary probes Hunter Biden's dealing in China
    Nevada city threatens company for hosting Trump rally
    Will Antifa and Black Lives Matter cancel the Biden-Harris ticket?

“Netflix is premiering *Cuties* on September 9,” tweeted one member of the Catholic cloth, as Mediaite reported. “Here’s the plot summary — the promotional image is 11 year olds dressed in clothes inappropriate for adults (so bad I won’t tweet it). I can’t believe we need to say pedophilia is wrong … But so many went to Epstein’s Island.”

Even the program description from Netflix sounds bad.

It first read, “Amy, 11, becomes fascinated with a twerking dance crew. Hoping to join them, she starts to explore her femininity, defying her family’s traditions.”

After mass outrage, Netflix issued an apology and watered down the descriptive text.

The new Netflix billing reads: “Eleven-year-old Amy starts to rebel against her conservative family’s traditions when she becomes fascinated with a free-spirited dance crew,” Netflix writes of its series.

But if pictures say a thousand words, just watch the trailer.

The phrase “free-spirited” is somewhat of a misnomer. All that’s missing is the pole. Let’s remember: 11-year-olds are generally sixth graders. They color with crayons, they jump rope for fun, they giggle at members of the opposite sex. They watch cartoons on Saturday mornings.

Except on Netflix, where they serve as booty-shaking sex dolls for the pervert class. Apparently.

More than 41,000 have signed the Change.org petition to remove the show from Netflix. Good.

Promoting sexual deviance and sexual perversion is a classic strategy from the cultural Marxist handbook.

In 1934 a number of German-Jewish, neo-Marxist philosophers collectively referred to as "Frankfurt School" arrived in the US from their Institute for Social Research at the Goethe University in the Germany city of Frankfurt. They were all - as I say - Jews ( Herbert Marcuse, Max Horkheimer, Theodore Adorno, Walter Benjamin, Eric Fromm, etc.); Hitler had seized power in Germany the year before, so they had fled for their lives to America, where they soon re-established themselves at Columbia University in New York.

They (the "Frankfurt School" philosophers) were all Marxist revolutionaries; their goal was to destroy America's core, traditional cultural institutions such as: the Christian Church and Judeo-Christian morality, marriage and the nuclear family, the Western canon as the foundation of educational curricula in American schools and Universities, republican liberal democracy, free-market capitalism and so on. Although Marcuse and his "Frankfurt School" colleagues were, as I say, "hard-core" Marxist revolutionaries, they were intellectual, not Storm Troops so their weapon of choice was the pen, not the sword.

By mixing the political philosophy of Karl Marx with the psychoanalytic insights of Sigmund Freud the Frankfurt School Marxists developed a toxic, anti-American, anti-capitalist ideological cocktail called "Critical Theory."

The most relevant example - wrt to the OP - is Herbert Marcuse's book "Eros and Civilization" which was published in America in 1966. During the 1960s Marcuse was a professor at Brandeis University and he became something of a guru for the disaffected and rebellious students of the Hippy counter-culture;. Marcuse also played a pivotal role in establishing the radical "New Left" political movement in the United States during the later half of the 1960s. Returning to "his book "Eros and Civilization", Marcuse endorsed the adoption of what Freud had termed "polymorphous perversity" To explain...a human infant was, Freud claimed, ready to demonstrate ANY kind of sexual behaviour, with ANY kind of pleasure, without ANY restraints or restrictions. "Polymorphous perversity" was a manifestation of pure, unbridled LIBIDO (sexual drive/energy) Marcuse believed that traditional American culture and it capitalist economic system were very repressive and one way to make the "tight" cultural and moral etc; strictures that held the system together and allowed it to function effectivel to degenerate the United States had the potential would be to encourage "polymorphous perversity". Sex, Marcuse believed, had the potential to become a potent politically subversive force. For example, some classical scholars believe that sexual decadence - the participation of the ruling class in mass drunken orgies, and other sexual perversions and excesses - contributed in no small part to the fall of the mighty Roman Empire,

To return to the American Hippies, Marcuse was one of the influential advocates of "free love" on campus and the hippy students enthusiastically complied. "Make Love Not War" was a similar slogan exhorting sexual promiscuity. Feminist lesbians began to proudly declare their sexuality, as did gay males.

Between the 1960s and 2020 there has been extension of polymorphous sexual perversion, some example are...

* The movement to normalize paedophilia referred to in the OP.

* A current Democrat Presidential nominee who is afflicted with a combination of Trichophilia and Olfactophilia, that is, becomes sexually arroused by smelling womens' scalp hair. Sleepy Joe is all a frotteur (enjoys rubbing himself against nonconsenting (female) persons.

* An internet awash with disgusting and bizarre examples of real-life paraphilias (the psychiatric term for abnormal sexual/erotic interests), such as: Sexual Sadism/Masochism; Coprophilia - a sexual interest in poop (watching it being extruded, eating it, rubbing over oneself); Eproctophilia - an erotic focus on farts; Urolagnia - being sexually stimulated by "Golden Showers"; Zoophilia - being aroused by butt-holing animals like dogs, cats, horses, etc; Acrotomophilia- a desire to have sexual relations with amputees, and the list goes on.

* Biastophilia - sexual/erotic excitement occasioned by raping another person.

* Apotemnophilia - sexual excitement/arousal caused by becoming an amputee.

* Dendrophilia - having sex with trees ( apparently this is more common than than you might expect).

* Transexualism and Transvestitism - both have now become effectively normalized,

* Voyeurism.

The list above is far from exhaustive, but it serves to illustrate the progressive spread of polymorphous sexual perversity in American society since the 1960. In 2020 almost "anything goes" in terms of sexuality. A Marxist like Marcuse would be delighted because it serves to demonstrate a pervasive rise of moral relativism in society. There are no longer any objective right or wrong nor behaviour that is good or bad. For instance, an individual may feel sexually aroused at the idea of urinating or defecating on his partner, but he restrains himself from actually doing this because it is morally wrong (urine and faeces are full of bacterial pathogens and may infect and sicken his partner) likewise a man may be invited to participate in a Dionysian orgy but reject the offer as the kind of sex involved is objectifying/animalistic this and would degrade his own human dignity, So he decides he will exercise the self-control necessary to do the (morally) right thing and not participate in the debauch. The same goes for having sex with animals, you may do so if you desire, however, such behaviour is morally wrong, and failing to exercise the self-restraint required to abstain renders you a slave to your most base instincts (if this kind of thing is something you find sexually arousing). When Marxist - inspired moral relativism succeeds in eliminating the notion of an objective right and an objective wrong, society collapses into a meaningless abyss of skepticism and nihilism. It becomes weak and vulnerable - unmotivated to defend its traditional cultural institutions; and it is at this point that the Communists walk in and seize control. All without a single bullet having been fired...

Dachshund
    Last edited by Dachshund; 09-16-2020 at 12:51 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachshund For This Post:

Wolverine (09-16-2020)

3. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,904 Times in 21,666 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,696 Times in 5,198 Posts
    Blog Entries

The slippery slope to normalizing pedophilia is getting quite slick!

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...es-everywhere/

Netflix, in a new series called “Cuties,” is blatantly sexualizing little girls. And tens of thousands have already signed a petition demanding the show’s removal from public streaming.

But how could such a horrifying show make it past the pitch room in the first place?

Netflix, the media company that panders to the pedophile crowd. What a brand concept.

TOP STORIES
    'Riding the Dragon': Documentary probes Hunter Biden's dealing in China
    Nevada city threatens company for hosting Trump rally
    Will Antifa and Black Lives Matter cancel the Biden-Harris ticket?

“Netflix is premiering *Cuties* on September 9,” tweeted one member of the Catholic cloth, as Mediaite reported. “Here’s the plot summary — the promotional image is 11 year olds dressed in clothes inappropriate for adults (so bad I won’t tweet it). I can’t believe we need to say pedophilia is wrong … But so many went to Epstein’s Island.”

Even the program description from Netflix sounds bad.

It first read, “Amy, 11, becomes fascinated with a twerking dance crew. Hoping to join them, she starts to explore her femininity, defying her family’s traditions.”

After mass outrage, Netflix issued an apology and watered down the descriptive text.

The new Netflix billing reads: “Eleven-year-old Amy starts to rebel against her conservative family’s traditions when she becomes fascinated with a free-spirited dance crew,” Netflix writes of its series.

But if pictures say a thousand words, just watch the trailer.

The phrase “free-spirited” is somewhat of a misnomer. All that’s missing is the pole. Let’s remember: 11-year-olds are generally sixth graders. They color with crayons, they jump rope for fun, they giggle at members of the opposite sex. They watch cartoons on Saturday mornings.

Except on Netflix, where they serve as booty-shaking sex dolls for the pervert class. Apparently.

More than 41,000 have signed the Change.org petition to remove the show from Netflix. Good.
    More cancel culture.

I watched the movie, not my type of film, but I heard all the attacks and wanted to see what it was about.

It is a cautionary tail about how awful sexual exploitation of children is and how likely they are to mirror our sick sexually exploitative society.
    If you don't like pedophilia we need more films like 'cuties'.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

4. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,519 Times in 6,260 Posts
    Blog Entries

Just admit you are perfectly fine with pedophilia!
    I thought it was a town in Wyoming.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

5. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    More cancel culture.

I watched the movie, not my type of film, but I heard all the attacks and wanted to see what it was about.

It is a cautionary tail about how awful sexual exploitation of children is and how likely they are to mirror our sick sexually exploitative society.
    If you don't like pedophilia we need more films like 'cuties'.
    I have heard a very different story, but I am sure you got off watching it. I saw the pictures just on here that were blotted out. and it should be enough to make anyone sick. but not you So maybe you should see someone about that!

6. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    I thought it was a town in Wyoming.
    Thanks I knew you probably wouldn't admit it, but this is close enough!

7. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,904 Times in 21,666 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,696 Times in 5,198 Posts
    Blog Entries

I have heard a very different story, but I am sure you got off watching it. I saw the pictures just on here that were blotted out. and it should be enough to make anyone sick. but not you So maybe you should see someone about that!
    Typical Trumpoer*, decided without seeing the evidence.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

8. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Is the sperm fertilizing an egg?
    Yes, but the sperm has DNA and is a potential life. It's structure is quite similar to an early fetus.

9. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

How do they measure brain waves to know when they are dead because they never did that with my dad!
    I'm sure there are exceptions, but that's generally what they go by.

That answer about making changes is disingenuous, and you know it!
    How? Are you referring to gender-based changes? Because the concept of gender has changed throughout history, so I'd say it's still at least seven thousand years ago.

10. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Thanks I knew you probably wouldn't admit it, but this is close enough!
    Sure. There are 13 words in your dumbass statement. That's close enough to meaning that you're a fan of Judas Iscariot.

Maria Ressa.

11. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Yes, but the sperm has DNA and is a potential life. It's structure is quite similar to an early fetus.
    Wrong, the egg being fertilized is totally different than just the sperm or the egg alone! The lengths you have to go to to excuse infanticide is amazing, but keep dancing!

12. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    I'm sure there are exceptions, but that's generally what they go by.

How? Are you referring to gender-based changes? Because the concept of gender has changed throughout history, so I'd say it's still at least seven thousand years ago.
    How do they know when brain waves cease, you never answered that question!
    Last time, man born man, always a man! Woman born woman, always a woman Science!!!!!!!!

13. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    Sure. There are 13 words in your dumbass statement. That's close enough to meaning that you're a fan of Judas Iscariot.
    Not one of you have done anything to show you disapprove, very telling!

14. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Typical Trumpoer*, decided without seeing the evidence.
    Typical liberal, defending pedophilia!

15. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Typical liberal, defending pedophilia!
    I must have missed all those people promoting it. Just point them out, would you.

Maria Ressa.

16. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Granule View Post
    Nobody's hitting on you, you demented little fuck.

The only phrase that's relevant to your shabby existence is "Where are the men"?
    Please stop showing up here cum-drunk from the latest teamsters party you attended.