Members banned from this thread: BRUTALITOPS, Blackwater Lunchbreak, The Anonymous, USFREEDOM911, cancel2 2022, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Legion Troll, Boris The Animal, canceled.2021.2, MAGA MAN, CFM, Superfreak, TOP, volsrock, Yurt, Earl, Terri4Trump, Lord Yurt, Cancel 2020.2 and OG Yurt

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Fox Poll: Biden more mentally sound than Fatso

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 84 Times in 79 Posts

*Kamala Harris is a cold-blooded, calculating, opportunistic and totally unprincipled WHORE. Go ask Willie Brown, her sugar - daddy and political mentor. He was one of the most crooked politicians in California's history.

*Her position on the major issues is somewhere to the left of Chairman Mao wrt the spectrum of political ideologies.

*The American public intensely dislike her (funny that ?).

*Biden, LAW AND ORDER !!! You must be F**KING JOKING, old sport !! He's a mega-corrupt, swamp-monster and has been ever since he was elected to the Senate in 1972 Corruption in the Ukraine (getting Hunter a cushy gig on the Board of a dodgy gas company, extortion (threatening to withhold $1 BILLION in US Loan Guarantees - tax-payer's money !! - from the Ukrainian government unless the Ukrainian prosecutor who was, at the time, investigating his dead-head son Hunter for malfeasance (and quite rightly) was sacked. Biden is a Janus-faced snake. Fraud, Bribery, extortion, corporate malfeasance...have you got ANY idea how much dirty money he's pocketed over the past 50 years. I DON'T THINK SO. He is so unscrupulous that last week I saw him "tearing up" while he held a picture of his deceased son, Beau, up to the news cameras. I'm fed up with repeatedly hearing from Biden what a tough hand fate has dealt him, but using the deaths of his family members as a political tactic to garner public sympathy when the polls start to tighten up is about as low as it gets !

Dachshund

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

You are as bad a conspiracy nut as we have here. Biden has never been caught stealing like Trump. He was one of the poorest senators for many, many years. He did not accumulate money like daffy. He is not all about himself. Trump is. https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...ong-poorest-g/
    Kamala is criticized for being too middle of the road by the left. She worked with the police and judges in California.

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    We went over this. Hannity et al. lied to you that Biden promised to take the Montreal test. That test is for seniors with cognitive disabilities - which is probably why Trump's doctors encouraged him to take it.

There was no need for Trump to brag about acing a test that a healthy fifth grader should be able to pass.
    quit dodging. Biden mumbled about a weekly cognitive test he was taking

Biden: I Am ‘Constantly Tested’ For Cognitive Decline
    https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/01...itive-decline/
    Some have speculated that you are subject to some degree of cognitive decline,” the Fox reporter said. “I’m 65. I don’t have the word recollection that I used to have, I forget my train of thought from time to time. You got 12 years on me, sir. Have you been tested for some degree of cognitive decline?”

Biden first tried to interrupt the reporter, and began calling him “a lying dog-faced—” before chuckling and letting him finish the question. He then answered, “I’ve been tested, and I’m constantly tested.”

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Stretch (09-14-2020)

5. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 84 Times in 79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    You realize that you are describing trump? he cannot complete basic sentences and thoughts. he is emotionally out of control. he has repeated angry outbursts. he is delusional.

trump is not well. his family has a long history of dementia, and he there is a real possibility of STDs.
    I hardly surprised that Trump has angry outbursts. I'd get angry too if a scumbag like Adam Schiff read a doctored version of the transcript of a telephone call I'd made to another Head of State. I get angry too when I discovered that my predecessor, an oily Black Marxist had orchestrated a massive "Deep State" coup attempt to destroy my Presidency. I'd get angry too when I discovered that Hillary Clinton and the DNC had paid $12.000.000 to hire an "oppo" research company to hire a low-life former British spy, who produced a fictitious dossier claiming that I has paid Russian prostitutes to piss the bed in my hotel. I get angry about a lying scumbag like Mueller investigating me for two years on a issue he knew was pure BS !! And I get REALLY angry about being impeached by "The Schiff Show" on two articles of impeachment FOR WHICH THERE WAS NOT ONE F**KING ATOM OF LEGITIMATE CORROBORATING EVIDENCE. NOTHING. ZERO ! And the list goes on and on.

The point is, it is OK for a man to get angry and aggressive when he has been treated in a grossly unfair manner. Most human beings do.

What's not OK is to lose your temper Biden-Style. For example, when a news anchor has the temerity to politely ask him about whether or not he ( a visibly demented old man) has taken a cognitive test, to respond by alluding to the anchor as cocaine junkie Or at a town hall, among the Democrat faithful, when a member of the audience has the "damn check" to ask Biden about the Ukrainian scandal his dick head son Hunter is embroiled in, to respond by flipping into Clint Eastwood mode, pacing angrily up to the guy who asked the question as challenging him to a push-up contest. Then in another similar situation he calls a young girl a "dog-faced pony soldier" (an insult from a 1950's movie aparrantly) that was intended to humiliate her for asking "Sleepy Joe" an uncomfortable question. Or there's Biden losing emotional control yet again when he tacitly (though unmistakably) threatened a young Detroit auto worker with physical violence for daring to ask Biden a question about his policy re assault rifles in the context of the Second Amendment. What a laugh ! Biden couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper bag - Kayleigh McEnany could kick his scrawny butt from here to "Kingdom Come" and she's a petite, young girl !! (both literally and metaphorically, if ever, that is, he had the guts to let her ask him a few political questions for the record.

So, you see, Biden becomes antisocially aggressive for no rationally justifiable reasons ( because his brain has turned to sauerkraut). Conversely, when Trump loses his temper or becomes angry he has very good and very understandable reasons for doing so; namely, he is being attacked by some Democrat: liar, viper, criminal, two-faced low-life, scurrilous scumbag. Or the chief "organ" of the Democratic Party (Politburo) the lying, corrupt "Fake News" (even Joseph Goebbels would be impressed at quantity and audacity of the lies they pump out, sure tops Berlin '36, and some mighty fine BS was laid down there).

Dachshund

6. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Seven more weeks to go till November 3.
    Lock Him Up

7. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,340 Times in 8,498 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post
    I hardly surprised that Trump has angry outbursts.
    When trump was corrected by a female astronaut, he gave them the finger in front of cameras, and later asked if there was a way to kill them. he regular curses out of control, makes bizarre claims, and even attacks veterans. he is the first president elect to refuse to meet with veterans groups in the last 160 years, and maybe more. he makes violent threats against his own party.

trump is crazy. he literally cannot hold a position for two sentences in a row.

Dachshund says it is OK for trump to be nutso, because Dachshund believes a bunch of conspiracy theories, and one that actually true, that Obama is Black. Not quite sure why Obama being Black would excuse trump's inability to dress himself... Yes, trump lacks the ability to tie a tie. That is just sad.

Biden becomes antisocially aggressive
    Everyone who knows Biden talks of how kind he is, on both sides of the aisle. Meanwhile, trump is known for his petty bitterness, on both sides of the aisle.

Conversely, when Trump loses his temper or becomes angry he has very good and very understandable reasons for doing so; namely, he is being attacked by some Democrat: liar, viper, criminal, two-faced low-life, scurrilous scumbag. Or the chief "organ" of the Democratic Party (Politburo) the lying, corrupt "Fake News" (even Joseph Goebbels would be impressed at quantity and audacity of the lies they pump out, sure tops Berlin '36, and some mighty fine BS was laid down there).
    So trump has every right to get angry because he is politically disagreed with, and Biden has no right to get angry, and Biden is worse than Hitler according to you? There is no sense of irony in your statement?

8. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Controlled Opposition For This Post:

Dachshund (09-14-2020)

10. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 Times in 2,160 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    "Trump being a lying sack of shit". <--- if you go with that, I think you'll be safe.
    ... unless you are a lying sack of shit who lies about Trump being a lying a sack of shit and who is lying about the safety of going with Trump being a lying sack of shit. In that case I would have to presume that it is very unsafe to go with that.

Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

11. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

OLD POLL (JULY 2nd) FROM BEFORE THE CONVENTIONS, AND BIDEN'S BUMBLING SINCE THEN...
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

12. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    ... unless you are a lying sack of shit who lies about Trump being a lying a sack of shit and who is lying about the safety of going with Trump being a lying sack of shit. In that case I would have to presume that it is very unsafe to go with that.
    "... going with Trump being a lying sack of shit".
    I agree. Welcome Aboard!