Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's Hear it for Democrat Control!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 Times in 2,170 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

Default Let's Hear it for Democrat Control!

Democrat Control! ... Gimme More! ... Gimme More! Democrat Control! ... Gimme More! ... Gimme More!

This thread is open to everyone to post your favorite images of gloriouis Democrat control.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-[img]content/uploads/2019/06/NINTCHDBPICT000494635216.jpg[/img]

Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IBDaMann For This Post:

Earl (09-14-2020), gfm7175 (09-14-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hey, resize the images in your signature. They're fucking huge.
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.
    www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries

Bait thread is bait.

6. The Following User Groans At AProudLefty For This Awful Post:

Earl (09-14-2020)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Bait thread is bait.
    Maybe I could interest you in some Democrat control in this flavor:

8. The Following User Says Thank You to IBDaMann For This Post:

Earl (09-14-2020)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    Maybe I could interest you in some Democrat control in this flavor:
    Homelessness has always been a problem everywhere in the world. What makes it a Democrat thing?

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Your people have the control, dummy. You did nothing.

Don't pretend you care about the brutal plight of the poor.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

Earl (09-14-2020)

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,664 Times in 10,713 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

gfm7175 (09-14-2020)

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Grokmaster
    Verified User

This message is hidden because Grokmaster is on your ignore list.

You are an idiot. I don't have discussions with them.

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

"There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Homelessness has always been a problem everywhere in the world. What makes it a Democrat thing?
    It shouldn't be a thing ... but Democrats have made it a fashion statement, a staple of their cities. They don't reduce it; they continue to amplify it.

When I grew up, I didn't need a shit map to avoid the shit and there weren't tent cities lining the streets ... and Republicans controlled it. Democrats took over and my former home is a shithole. In fact, where Democrats run the cities, the cities get worse as the national economy improves. Where Democrats run the cities they hike up the taxes and run the city into the ground. I try to live where there is Republican control and I just avoid all those problems and all the shit altogether. Democrats ruin wherever they gain control.

Were you wondering why the House of Representatives hasn't accomplished anything over the last two years?

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IBDaMann For This Post:

Darth Omar (09-14-2020), Earl (09-14-2020), gfm7175 (09-14-2020), tinfoil (09-15-2020), Yakuda (09-14-2020)

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

In fact, where Democrats run the cities,
    Jacksonville Fla has a repub mayor & a huge homeless problem so does San Diego & many other cities.......

Next you'll be blaming them for floods, hurricanes & tornadoes.. Good grief kid, grow the fuck up...............
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

19. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It shouldn't be a thing ... but Democrats have made it a fashion statement, a staple of their cities. They don't reduce it; they continue to amplify it.
    An opinion without evidence.

When I grew up, I didn't need a shit map to avoid the shit and there weren't tent cities lining the streets ... and Republicans controlled it. Democrats took over and my former home is a shithole. In fact, where Democrats run the cities, the cities get worse as the national economy improves. Where Democrats run the cities they hike up the taxes and run the city into the ground. I try to live where there is Republican control and I just avoid all those problems and all the shit altogether. Democrats ruin wherever they gain control.
    Anecdotal.

Were you wondering why the House of Representatives hasn't accomplished anything over the last two years?
    Another opinion.

20. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

An opinion without evidence. Anecdotal. Another opinion.
    Every single one of my opinions is my opinion ... so you were very astute to notice that they were my opinions.

Something is only "anecdotal" if I heard it and was repeating it. If it's first person, i.e. me, then it is my observation and my experience. Were you planning on trying to convince me it didn't happen?

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IBDaMann For This Post:

gfm7175 (09-14-2020), tinfoil (09-15-2020)

22. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Every single one of my opinions is my opinion ... so you were very astute to notice that they were my opinions.
    Good. Now you admit you cannot prove your premise.

Something is only "anecdotal" if I heard it and was repeating it. If it's first person, i.e. me, then it is my observation and my experience. Were you planning on trying to convince me it didn't happen?
    That is hearsay, not anecdotal. And why would I try to convince you that your experience didn't happen?