Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We Need More Knees To Criminals Necks.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 3 Times in 3 Posts

Default We Need More Knees To Criminals Necks.

On the news last night they talked about the officers being in court that were there when the cop resisting negro criminal George Floyd died. There was nothing wrong with the hero cop officer Chauvin put a knee on Floyd's neck AND back. He wasn't doing Floyd any harm. And what was he supposed to do. Give a cop resisting negro criminal with coronavirus CPR? That's a joke.

And more recently there has been a big stink going on over the justified shooting of another cop resisting negro criminal Jacob Blake. From what I have found out, they tried to restrain him. That didn't work. They tried to taser him, that didn't work. But when he tried to get into his car and possibly get a weapon, or just drive off and maybe run over a cop, they shot him. That worked. Now what if they were allowed to use the knee to the neck manoeuvre. Then none of the rest would have happened. (But fortunately for society, it did)

I will show you a video of what happens when a cop puts their ENTIRE weight on just one knee on somebody's neck. Unlike what happened with Floyd. Who as I said had a knee on his neck and back. Meaning that there wasn't that much weight on his neck.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charoite For This Post:

Rune (09-15-2020), StoneByStone (09-12-2020)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

[QUOTE=Crocodile;3896853 [/QUOTE]

Does that mean you agree or disagree.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,217 Times in 13,952 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,053 Times in 2,848 Posts

Stupid video isn't even in English, beautiful, stop pretending, you'd rather just shooting them and get the formalities over

6. The Following User Groans At archives For This Awful Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (09-12-2020)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,490 Times in 7,581 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by overkill View Post
    On the news last night they talked about the officers being in court that were there when the cop resisting negro criminal George Floyd died. There was nothing wrong with the hero cop officer Chauvin put a knee on Floyd's neck AND back. He wasn't doing Floyd any harm. And what was he supposed to do. Give a cop resisting negro criminal with coronavirus CPR? That's a joke.

And more recently there has been a big stink going on over the justified shooting of another cop resisting negro criminal Jacob Blake. From what I have found out, they tried to restrain him. That didn't work. They tried to taser him, that didn't work. But when he tried to get into his car and possibly get a weapon, or just drive off and maybe run over a cop, they shot him. That worked. Now what if they were allowed to use the knee to the neck manoeuvre. Then none of the rest would have happened. (But fortunately for society, it did)

I will show you a video of what happens when a cop puts their ENTIRE weight on just one knee on somebody's neck. Unlike what happened with Floyd. Who as I said had a knee on his neck and back. Meaning that there wasn't that much weight on his neck.

I don’t think Chauvin has a prayer but his defense will probably show he was doing exactly what he was trained to do.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Stupid video isn't even in English, beautiful, stop pretending, you'd rather just shooting them and get the formalities over
    There are subtitles. I take it you know how to read. Also, just because they aren't speaking English doesn't make them wrong. How about watching the video and reading the subtitles before you give me an opinion.

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    I don’t think Chauvin has a prayer but his defense will probably show he was doing exactly what he was trained to do.
    It is true that what the media shows is what the law often goes along with. But if there is any real justice, he will be acquitted. I actually wrote officer Chauvin in prison and suggested that he show this video in his defense. (I don't know if they ever actually gave it to him) Knowing that officer Chauvin also had a knee on Floyd's back, nobody could watch this video and still think that officer Chauvin killed Floyd with having one of his knees on Floyd's neck. Also, having coronavirus, Floyd complained about not being able to breathe before he was ever on the ground. Should it surprise anybody that he was saying the same sort of shit when he was on the ground?

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Does that mean you agree or disagree.
    Means you're a trolly boi.

12. The Following User Groans At StoneByStone For This Awful Post:

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

Charoite (09-12-2020), Guno צְבִי (09-12-2020)

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

I realize liberals want to see fewer blacks in trouble with the law but the way you do that is to have them stop doing illegal things.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Celticguy For This Post:

16. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (09-12-2020), Rune (09-15-2020)

18. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,305 Times in 10,499 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Locally, a cop resisting white guy, Ammon Bundy, was resisting arrest after he and his followers broke the doors into our House chambers. They wheeled him out in an office chair.

19. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 372 Times in 345 Posts

So we can put a knee to Trump's neck?

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,312 Times in 8,474 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

I will show you a video of what happens when a cop puts their ENTIRE weight on just one knee on somebody's neck.
    Look carefully, the weight is on the jaw bone. That is a strong bone, which can probably hold it. If the weight were on the neck, it would cutoff breathing.

One of the basic concepts of the legal system is you take people the way you find them. If you hit someone with a weak skull, and kill them, it is manslaughter. You may argue it is no fair to be punished for their weak skull, but the answer is not to hit anyone. That way you will not be unlucky sometimes.

Floyd could not take having his airway blocked. He died.

21. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Means you're a trolly boi.
    I speak facts and others insult. And that makes ME a troll?!

22. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    I realize liberals want to see fewer blacks in trouble with the law but the way you do that is to have them stop doing illegal things.

The way things look to me with all of the protests over negroes who get killed or just die while resisting arrest, the liberals want to make negroes free from arrest. Negro commits a crime, the cops show up, only thing cops are allowed to us is harsh language. (If even that) And if the offender wants to leave, there is nothing the cops can do to stop them. Those kinds of people DESERVE death!