Members banned from this thread: Cypress, FUCK THE POLICE, Jarod, Minister of Truth, The Anonymous, cawacko, midcan5, evince, christiefan915, ZappasGuitar, signalmankenneth, Phantasmal, Rune, brazenhussy, Althea, moon, iolo, Mr.Badguy, Cadillac Man, Bill, domer76, archives, Micawber, Bigdog, TTQ64, zymurgy, crowonapost, Amadeus, floridafan, CharacterAssassin, ThatOwlWoman, Tranquillus in Exile, Eagle_Eye, Controlled Opposition, katzgar, Jade Dragon, Nordberg, Crazy Cat Lady, SUPERLIBERAL, countryboy, Flash, Bourbon, Centerleftfl, PoliTalker, rjhenn, Guno צְבִי, Tacomaman, Jack, LV426, Old Trapper, NiftyNiblick, Yurt, jimmymccready, reagansghost, Bourdeaux Nights, Oneuli, Adolf_Twitler, bhoyal, Charoite, Bobb, Poor Richard Saunders, StoneByStone, David Jeffrey Spetch, John Barron, JPF, Cinnabar, Gonzomin, Iolo/Penderyn, lecarrjan, Terri4Trump, Trumpet, Buck Tucker, Year Zero, MachHe, Dachshynddawg, Jerome, Walt, Casual Leftist, AProudLefty, ExpressLane, Doc Dutch, TexanManWithPlans, BartenderElite, Geeko Sportivo, jacksonsprat22, Concart, Bark and martin

Thread: Why I will never forgive the left

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Default Why I will never forgive the left

I will forever hate them for what they have done to the NFL. They took a passion of mine and they fucked it all up with their woke bullshit.

I am finished with the NFL as long as this shit continues.

I am a lifelong Steelers fan. Even when they started this bullshit a couple of years ago, while I stopped watching other games I would relent and watch the Steelers. But no more.

Does the NFL care about me? Probably not. The owners are letting the inmates run the asylum. But, I am sure that there are more like me.

Oh sure the NeverTrumpers like Cawackjob will never turn his back because he likes the woke shit and just wants to get along. But, many Americans have had enough of this bullshit.

The left will never be forgiven for this

2. The Following 2 Users Groan At canceled.2021.3 For This Awful Post:

christiefan915 (09-15-2020), TexanManWithPlans (09-10-2020)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to canceled.2021.3 For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (09-10-2020), Truth Detector (09-10-2020)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hiden View Post
    I will forever hate them for what they have done to the NFL. They took a passion of mine and they fucked it all up with their woke bullshit.

I am a lifelong Steelers fan. Even when they started this bullshit a couple of years ago, while I stopped watching other games I would relent and watch the Steelers. But no more.

Does the NFL care about me? Probably not. The owners are letting the inmates run the asylum. But, I am sure that there are more like me.

Oh sure the NeverTrumpers like Cawackjob will never turn his back because he likes the woke shit and just wants to get along. But, many Americans have had enough of this bullshit.

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hiden View Post

I agree with you on this 100%. I'm DONE with the NFL, as well. It's just dreadful what the Left has done to Pro Football. NEVER forget this - EVERYTHING Democrats touch turns to SH*T. Thank you.

6. The Following User Groans At Cancel 2020.2 For This Awful Post:

christiefan915 (09-15-2020)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.2 For This Post:

canceled.2021.3 (09-10-2020)