Thread: Democrats Light Candles For Karl Marx

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,697 Times in 2,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    obsession of IBDaMann's penis size deleted
    Your initial post is still stupid. You're right, it would be best for you to remain focused on my penis. You gotta do what you gotta do.
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,593 Times in 51,905 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    Your initial post is still stupid. You're right, it would be best for you to remain focused on my penis. You gotta do what you gotta do.
    Thanks for your opinion. Your fake forum is laced with hundreds of examples of a mentally ill mind as anyone who views it can see for themselves:
    https://politiplex.freeforums.net/th...ed-mantra-list

You're intelligent, but mentally ill. Both Ted Bundy and Ted Kaczynski are examples of intelligent but severely mentally ill people.

Your anti-science arguments on this forum along with your overcompensation issues are further indicators of a mentally ill person. The penis-size joke is an example of over-compensation much like a middle-aged man divorcing (or being dumped by) his wife, dating women half his age and buying a large red sports car.

https://www.verywellmind.com/what-is...sation-2794972
    Compensation can manifest itself in a few different ways. Overcompensation occurs when people overachieve in one area to make up for shortcomings in another aspect of life.

https://psychology.wikia.org/wiki/Co...nce_mechanism)
    In psychology, compensation is a strategy whereby one covers up, consciously or unconsciously, weaknesses, frustrations, desires, feelings of inadequacy or incompetence in one life area through the gratification or (drive towards) excellence in another area. Compensation can cover up either real or imagined deficiencies and personal or physical inferiority. The compensation strategy, however does not truly address the source of this inferiority.

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-18-2020)

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

as anyone who views it can see for themselves:
    It is ever so important to remember your subject-verb agreement when you are attempting to insult someone because you risk taking the wind out of your sails if you forget.

Your anti-science arguments on this forum along with your overcompensation issues are further indicators of a mentally ill person.
    To what anti-science arguments do you refer? ... and what happens when one gram of science argument collides with one gram of anti-science argument?

The penis-size joke is an example of over-compensation much like a middle-aged man divorcing (or being dumped by) his wife, dating women half his age and buying a large red sports car.
    I'll give you a hint, all it takes is to be married for more than a couple of decades for insults about manhood to be completely meaningless. I know you think that I'm supposed to be insulted, offended and enraged to some extent ... but for me, those days are long gone. So if you derive any sort of happiness whatsoever by obsessing about my penis, by all means feel free to make yourself as happy as you can.
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to IBDaMann For This Post:

Into the Night (09-19-2020)

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guAno View Post
    spawn of subhuman imbeciles
    Excellent description of yourself, you worthless, cowardly piece of human excrement. Kill yourself. No one will notice. No one would care. The world would be a better place.

guAno
    noun
    gua·no | \ ˈgwä-(ˌ)nō
    : a fertilizer containing the accumulated excrement of seabirds or bats broadly : excrement especially of seabirds or bats
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Flanders (09-18-2020), Into the Night (09-19-2020)

8. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It is ever so important to remember your subject-verb agreement when you are attempting to insult someone because you risk taking the wind out of your sails if you forget.

To what anti-science arguments do you refer? ... and what happens when one gram of science argument collides with one gram of anti-science argument?

I'll give you a hint, all it takes is to be married for more than a couple of decades for insults about manhood to be completely meaningless. I know you think that I'm supposed to be insulted, offended and enraged to some extent ... but for me, those days are long gone. So if you derive any sort of happiness whatsoever by obsessing about my penis, by all means feel free to make yourself as happy as you can.
    QED. Another terrific example of my point posted by you onto the Internet.

The fact remains we can each say whatever we like, but every time we do it's like adding a drop of color to a glass of water. Over time the water can change from clear to any coloration in the spectrum...and not always in a color that is easily seen. You can post your pseudoscience and bullshit manifestos along with oversized signatures and/or fonts, I can post my little memes. Over time what we post defines who we are to everyone person on the planet who cares to look. Hint: most people care as little about you and me as you do them.

IMO, if a person isn't happy, having fun and learning new things here then they are either doing it wrong, need a new hobby or are mentally ill. Mentally ill people can't change unless it's for the worse. Even though they vary in a range, they can't heal themselves and they won't be healed on message boards. They need to seek professional help for the sake of their families.

9. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,543 Times in 14,028 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Excellent description of yourself, you worthless, cowardly piece of human excrement. Kill yourself. No one will notice. No one would care. The world would be a better place.

guAno
    noun
    gua·no | \ ˈgwä-(ˌ)nō
    : a fertilizer containing the accumulated excrement of seabirds or bats broadly : excrement especially of seabirds or bats
    really honkey of the porch, maybe being low grade such as yourself explains why you are all alone. All you have done is changed your California porch for a Florida porch , but same old low grade porch honkey
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

10. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The fact remains we can each say whatever we like, but every time we do it's like adding a drop of color to a glass of water.
    That's deep ... like a glass of water.

Over time what we post defines who we are to everyone person on the planet who cares to look.
    Nope. It might define some of my avatar but it will never define me. You might very well be a different story.

IMO, if a person isn't happy, having fun and learning new things here then they are either doing it wrong, need a new hobby or are mentally ill.
    Your imagination seems limited.

btw, check your subject-verb agreement when you're defining yourself.

Mentally ill people can't change unless it's for the worse.
    Is that like Climate? Even though they vary in geographical position and elevation, they can't undo the forcings or reverse the feedback loops, and it might already be too late!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IBDaMann For This Post:

Into the Night (09-19-2020), Truth Detector (09-19-2020)

12. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That's deep ... like a glass of water.

Nope. It might define some of my avatar but it will never define me. You might very well be a different story.

Your imagination seems limited.

btw, check your subject-verb agreement when you're defining yourself.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/at...1&d=1597838897

Is that like Climate? Even though they vary in geographical position and elevation, they can't undo the forcings or reverse the feedback loops, and it might already be too late!
    Disagreed. It's usual that someone like yourself cannot change or admit to error but that's fine.

Your posts define you because they are you; your thoughts, your writings, your concerns. You have thousands of posts on this forum as INT/IBDa/gfm/etc and another 100+ on your fake forum. The latter I find more revealing because it's pure you, uncensored and without worry about mods. You blabber on as long as you like unhindered. It's quite a record you are leaving on the Internet. Your manifesto. Awesome.

Clearly we have found something that brings you happiness. You enjoy talking about penis size. You should have spoken up long ago. Please continue. It will effectively shift the topic away from your inadequate grey matter and towards penis size which is what matters most on a message board.

You just couldn't stop thinking about Bubba, could you?

13. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Disagreed.
    Too late. You already agreed.

Your posts define you because they are you;
    My posts on this board have very little to do with me. I am defined by certain specific individuals in my life. This board is nothing more than a target-rich environment for me to ffukk with the likes of you.

You have thousands of posts on this forum as INT/IBDa/gfm/etc
    ... and you make it so easy to ffukk with you.

The latter I find more revealing because it's pure you, uncensored and without worry about mods.
    Full disclosure: I created the board but it is not "pure me" by any stretch. I am providing a service by hosting information that anyone can quickly find and reference. I take requests. Send me a PM if there's something you'd like to see on there.

... but here on JPP, unfortunately I just have to ffukk with you.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to IBDaMann For This Post:

Into the Night (09-19-2020)