Thread: Trump will never win over most Jewish voters... OPEN THREAD

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    It IS the "Chinese Virus". It came from China, specifically the Hubei region (Wuhan). This is known info.
    The term "Chinese" refers to people, language and culture in China.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,842 Times in 2,150 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    GFM claims Jews won't vote for Trump.
    I claim he is wring.
    Trump will get Jewish votes by supporting 'religion'.
    Trump will get Jewish votes by supporting Israel.
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    Trump will get Jewish votes by supporting Israel.
    Tell that to GFM.

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    He'll definitely get the Zionist vote too.
    What is "Zionist" by the way? Is that the Hebrew word for "Alt-Right"? Are you right now transforming my question into a statement of nonexistence?
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

What is "Zionist" by the way? Is that the Hebrew word for "Alt-Right"? Are you right now transforming my question into a statement of nonexistence?
    Stop being a pussy. If you've been on the Internet for more than 10 minutes you know what he means.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Don't think you have. I started the acronym and gfm decided to start using it.
    YALSA is Yet Another Lame Sock Accusation. You've probably notice that some of the dumber idiots tend to turn to sock accusations when they have no arguments left, along with the other usual insults.
    That they do. I also notice that sock accusations are issued almost exclusively from total morons.

Why would anyone want to emulate Victor (don't worry, it's a YAP thing)?

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    The term "Chinese" refers to people, language and culture in China.
    The word "Chinese" means "of China." The coronoaflu originated in China therefore it is a Chinese virus. Kung Pao chicken originated in China therefore it is a Chinese dish.

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    Stop being a pussy. If you've been on the Internet for more than 10 minutes you know what he means.
    Incorrect. I have been "on the internet" for more than ten minutes and I do not know what is meant by "Zionist" ... and it would appear that you don't either ... maybe because you haven't been "on the internet" for ten minutes yet.

9. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Tell that to GFM.
    You don't know how to?

10. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

The word "Chinese" means "of China." The coronoaflu originated in China therefore it is a Chinese virus. Kung Pao chicken originated in China therefore it is a Chinese dish.
    Kung Pao chicken is a part of Chinese culture.

Besides, "Chinese" is too broad of a term.

11. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Another lie. I'm used to being called a "prick" and an "asshole"
    There's a reason you had to become accustomed to it.

You still haven't given me any specific advantage to having a sock. You said merely that I could be dishonest. I could very well be dishonest without a sock so I don't see what advantage I would gain with a sock, and apparently you can't think of any either.

Yet despite not having any rational basis you pursue this belief with fervent conviction. Psychology has a special term for this.

By the way, I'm more than happy to snipe you and have you blame someone else. You make this too easy.

12. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

The vast majority of US Citizens calling themselves "JEWS" have never seen the inside of a Synagogue except for special occasions. Only 10% of the millions of people identifying themselves as JEWS are Orthodox (practicing fundamental Judaism). Of course.........they vote democrat for obvious reason. The same reason that generational welfare families vote democrat....its a way of life....i.e., a LIVING.

13. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

What is "Zionist" by the way? Is that the Hebrew word for "Alt-Right"?
    In a way. Zionists are Jewish Nationalists. The Alt-Right actually references Israel often, since it's what they want for white people. The Jews have an ethnostate, the Alt-Right wants the same thing.

14. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Then ignore me ..
    No, no, no ... as long as you are going to blame someone else whenever I fuck with you, you're going to be my best friend. Actually, you're going to be my bitch. Bend over.

15. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    In a way. Zionists are Jewish Nationalists. The Alt-Right actually references Israel often, since it's what they want for white people. The Jews have an ethnostate, the Alt-Right wants the same thing.
    Just so I'm clear, the KKK is the only group of which I am aware that wants white, independent (self-governing) communities. Is that who you therefore mean by "Alt-Right"? How may people is that total? Twenty-seven? Why do you even waste the bandwidth expecting anyone else to find them of any concern?