Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump will never win over most Jewish voters... OPEN THREAD

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,781 Times in 3,068 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

Default Trump will never win over most Jewish voters... OPEN THREAD

Pulling this one out of the kiddie pool (even though I am not personally blocked from it) so that ALL voices can participate...

The OP in its entirety:

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Trump will never win over most Jewish voters because he doesn’t share our values

And we connect what he says and does to our history.

When Trump tried to ban people from Muslim countries, we remembered our expulsions and exile.

When Trump denied refugees fleeing violence and persecution, we remembered our refugees facing imminent death turned away.

When Trump blamed immigrants for crime and economic hardship, we remembered Jews being singled out and scapegoated.

When Trump refers to COVID-19 as the “Chinese Virus,” we remember Jews being attributed to diseases for centuries.

This shows up in the data. The Democratic Party’s allotment of Jewish votes went from 66% in pre-Trump 2014 to 72% in 2016, to 79% in 2018. Trump’s 2016 rise correlated with an exponential increase in hate crimes against Jews and other minority groups. Since 2016, anti-Semitic incidents have increased over 66%, leading to the most annual anti-Semitic incidents in nearly 50 years, including the deadliest anti-Semitic attack in U.S. history, the shooting at Pittsburgh’s Tree of Life Synagogue.

In Trump’s America, division, denigration, alienation, prejudice, and hate are standard.

Our Jewish faith is founded upon the antithesis of that.

https://forward.com/opinion/453886/m...us-imperative/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gfm7175 For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (09-10-2020), Matt Dillon (09-14-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And we connect what he says and does to our history.

When Trump tried to ban people from Muslim countries, we remembered our expulsions and exile.
    Trump never implemented a "Muslim ban". That is a lie. The term "Muslim country" is also problematic, as there is no country that is entirely composed of Muslims.

When Trump denied refugees fleeing violence and persecution, we remembered our refugees facing imminent death turned away.
    What are you talking about?

When Trump blamed immigrants for crime and economic hardship, we remembered Jews being singled out and scapegoated.
    LIE. Never happened.

When Trump refers to COVID-19 as the “Chinese Virus,” we remember Jews being attributed to diseases for centuries.
    It IS the "Chinese Virus". It came from China, specifically the Hubei region (Wuhan). This is known info.

What does that have anything to do with Jews or supposed diseases that Jews were supposedly attributed to?

This shows up in the data. The Democratic Party’s allotment of Jewish votes went from 66% in pre-Trump 2014 to 72% in 2016, to 79% in 2018. Trump’s 2016 rise correlated with an exponential increase in hate crimes against Jews and other minority groups.
    Made-up numbers.

Since 2016, anti-Semitic incidents have increased over 66%, leading to the most annual anti-Semitic incidents in nearly 50 years, including the deadliest anti-Semitic attack in U.S. history, the shooting at Pittsburgh’s Tree of Life Synagogue.

In Trump’s America, division, denigration, alienation, prejudice, and hate are standard.
    Trump is not doing any of that stuff. That stuff is coming directly from the POLITICAL LEFT (Party of the Jackass).

Our Jewish faith is founded upon the antithesis of that.
    Then why are you supporting the political party that promotes, funds, and directly acts upon all that stuff?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gfm7175 For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (09-10-2020), coldjoint (09-09-2020)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

WRONG!

"Kapparot is a customary atonement ritual practiced by some Jews on the eve of Yom Kippur. This is a practice in which a chicken or money is waved over a person's head and the chicken is then slaughtered in accordance with halachic rules."

Trump supports 'Kaporos', along with son-in-law Jared. According to black hebrew orthodox Jew, guno, men grab a bunch of chickens and twirl them around their heads 3 tomes transferring their sins upon the chickens. Then they are slaughtered with knives.

Yes. Does resemble China's 'Wet Markets' with all the dead chickens laying around the streets, making one think in this time of Covid-19 if this is really a good idea. But, Trump (along with Guno) claim that it's just a bunch of Jew Boys having a good time. We have to protect 'Religion' ... it's in the Constitution (somewhere).

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 2,031 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    Pulling this one out of the kiddie pool (even though I am not personally blocked from it) so that ALL voices can participate...
    The OP in its entirety:
    guno was pretending to speak for all Jews. He banned me from the thread so that I couldn't remind him that he only speaks for himself. He created the thread to serve as his imaginary "safe space" whereby he could keep out all opposing viewpoints.

guno is a first class snowflake, an intellectual coward and probably not even a Jew.

Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IBDaMann For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (09-10-2020), cancel2 2022 (09-14-2020), gfm7175 (09-09-2020)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    We have to protect 'Religion' ... it's in the Constitution (somewhere).
    Nope. Congress shall not do anything regarding religion. Congress shall neither respect any religion nor prevent the free practice thereof.

Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,633 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

The OP in its entirety:
    He only blocked your IBDa sock, not gfm or INT. Although I don't support thread bans and have never used it, I support member's rights to use it to minimize the number of douchebags and their sock puppet armies.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Jack (09-09-2020)

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    guno was pretending to speak for all Jews. He banned me from the thread so that I couldn't remind him that he only speaks for himself. He created the thread to serve as his imaginary "safe space" whereby he could keep out all opposing viewpoints.

guno is a first class snowflake, an intellectual coward and probably not even a Jew.

Bingo!

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    He only blocked your IBDa sock, not gfm or INT.
    YALSA. We are three separate people from three completely different parts of the country.

Although I don't support thread bans and have never used it, I support member's rights to use it to minimize the number of douchebags and their sock puppet armies.
    The feature is available to make use of, that's for sure. However, I will keep pulling any thread out of the kiddie pool that I wish to make comments on or that I wish for all voices to be able to participate in.

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

He only blocked your IBDa sock, not gfm or INT.
    When have I ever said "YALSA"?

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

YALSA. We are three separate people from three completely different parts of the country.

The feature is available to make use of, that's for sure. However, I will keep pulling any thread out of the kiddie pool that I wish to make comments on or that I wish for all voices to be able to participate in.
    My advice to you is "Never take the word of a liar".

You are free to do so. I've done it myself since there are a few spineless weasels who ban half or more the forum. The "Lame Thread" you've posted upon is my reaction to the feature. Putting it in the War Zone opened up several other freedoms.

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    When have I ever said "YALSA"?
    I'm guessing it was after medication time or you were drunk. Only you know the reason.

Why would you post it if you didn't know what it means? It appears only you three know what it means. Care to share?

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm guessing it was after medication time or you were drunk. Only you know the reason.

Why would you post it if you didn't know what it means? It appears only you three know what it means. Care to share?
    Yet Another Lame Sock Accusation

ITN came up with it. I have adopted using it for people like you who persistently harp about it, and I've never seen IBD use it.

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yet Another Lame Sock Accusation

ITN came up with it. I have adopted using it for people like you who persistently harp about it, and I've never seen IBD use it.
    You, INT and IBDa must be used to it after you tried your bullshit elsewhere.

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don't use that term.

Why would you post it if you didn't know what it means?
    I haven't posted it. I don't use it.

It appears only you three know what it means. Care to share?
    Yet Another Lame (something that begins with an S) (something that begins with an A)

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You, INT and IBDa must be used to it after you tried your bullshit elsewhere.
    You still haven't explained what advantage I would garner from having a sock?