Thread: Joe Biden No Longer Makes Sense When He Talks

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Default Joe Biden No Longer Makes Sense When He Talks

So he has no chance if he tries to write his responses.

Democrats Propose Mail-In Debates
    September 1st, 2020

https://babylonbee.com/news/democrat...ail-in-debates

U.S.—Democrats have agreed to allow Biden to debate Trump, but they are proposing an exciting, new mail-in format where both candidates will mail their responses back and forth to each other.

"Mail-in debating is safe and secure, and it will give our candidate ample time to formulate a response, with some assistance, over several days," said Nancy Pelosi. "It's only fair."

The mail-in debate would take place over several months. Candidates would hand-write letters back and forth and then eagerly await a response by their mailbox.

Biden fired off an early missive in the debate, though Trump had not yet agreed to the terms:

DEAR RONALD TROOMP,

HEY, MAN, PLEASE HELP, THEY GOT ME LOCKED IN HERE. STOP. I JUST WANT TO SEE MY GRANDKIDS AGAIN. STOP. HOPE TO HERE FROM YOU SOON. STOP.

WILL YOU AGREE TO HELP ME, CIRCLE ONE.

YES NO

COME ON MAN,
    JIM BIDEN

Republicans have expressed concern over mail-in debate fraud, but Democrats assured everyone that the letters will be written by Biden himself and that there will be no tampering whatsoever. "It will be as secure and reliable as mail-in voting."

I do not mind humorous fake feuds like the famous Jack Benny – Fred Allen feud, but Brain Dead Biden conning the public into listening to the liberal message in a fake debate is despicable.

Shallow politicians like Joe Biden would give their eye teeth to be compared to Fred Allen (1894 - 1956) who could ad-lib in his sleep. Allen was a true American humorist writing and performing in a gentler time. Gaffes from no talent bums like Biden are quoted like they are funny. They are not. They are Biden’s pathetic attempt to sound like Yogi Berra.

Younger Americans probably do not know Fred Allen because he is seldom quoted these days. That is a pity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Allen

In addition to Allen’s quotes in Wikipedia’s mini-bio I am sure everyone who wants to understand a better America will be tickled by one or more of Fred Allen’s bon mots:

https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/fred-allen-quotes_2
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,099 Times in 1,499 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 812 Times in 726 Posts

Trump makes sense. He attacks the military. He is openly racist. Very clear.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,072 Times in 8,420 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonsprat22 View Post
    Trump makes sense. He attacks the military. He is openly racist. Very clear.
    Prove he attacks the military and is racist. You dimwits are pathetic

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

Flanders (09-08-2020)