Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: How Can 43% of Americans Support a crude, vulgar, shallow, petty, self-worshiping, ob

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    How Can 43% of Americans Support a crude, vulgar, shallow, petty, self-worshiping, obnoxious racist ?

Sometimes it seems like we live in a huge loony bin where things make no sense.

How could the world’s richest, strongest nation give its highest office to a crude, vulgar, shallow, petty, self-worshiping, obnoxious, racist schmuck? How can Donald Trump draw so much political support?

Is it raw racism – widespread approval of his attacks on blacks, Muslims and Hispanics? Does any other explanation work?
    During the 2016 GOP primary, fellow Republicans said:

“Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud. His promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University.” – Mitt Romney, 2012 GOP presidential nominee.

“Donald Trump is a madman who must be stopped,” – former Louisiana governor and GOP presidential candidate Bobby Jindal.

“I’ve got to get this off my chest – Donald Trump is a jerk.” – former Florida governor and GOP presidential candidate Jeb Bush.

“He’s a race-baiting, xenophobic religious bigot. He doesn’t represent my party.” – Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., former presidential candidate.

https://www.juancole.com/2020/09/ame...obnoxious.html

Many people are not TDS-addled loons such as yourself.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Indeed.

How Can 43% of Americans Support a crude, vulgar, shallow, petty, self-worshiping, obnoxious racist like Dementia Joe?
    Trying to compare ASG with Biden is a sleaziest dumbest most retarded thing in the books

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 158 Times in 148 Posts

Op ..... because this Country has never been better off !

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,351 Times in 52,404 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    Many people are not TDS-addled loons such as yourself.
    If you want to see loons, try talking to the master sock puppeteers Mason and Teflon Don. Both are lying assclowns you should never believe and never, ever trust.

TDS-addled or not, those are the two biggest loons on the forum. Everyone else comes second to those douchebags. Do you know who I'm referencing?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

5. The Following User Groans At Doc Dutch For This Awful Post:

Earl (09-08-2020)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Matt Dillon (09-07-2020)

7. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    If you want to see loons, try talking to the master sock puppeteers Mason and Teflon Don. Both are lying assclowns you should never believe and never, ever trust.

TDS-addled or not, those are the two biggest loons on the forum. Everyone else comes second to those douchebags. Do you know who I'm referencing?
    I've been dealing with Margot around twice as long as Teflon Don..so umm..yeah, I am familiar with these posters.
    Not people I look to for my sources of info. That press conference today was pretty good, though!
    Dude, I have been on the internet for a long time, k?
    I may be new here, but I am NOT a n00b.

8. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,786 Times in 17,240 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

I still remember when Bannon was leaving and was asked what Trump's worst problem was. He said money laundering. Those inside know he is a crook. They did not care because they profited off him. Why rightys do not care, I cannot imagine.

9. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I've been dealing with Margot around twice as long as Teflon Don..so umm..yeah, I am familiar with these posters.
    Not people I look to for my sources of info. That press conference today was pretty good, though!
    Dude, I have been on the internet for a long time, k?
    I may be new here, but I am NOT a n00b.
    Then you know both are lying cocksuckers never to be trusted. Have you ever known either one to tell the truth? To be honest and sane in their posts?

Good on noob. I'm just warning you about those two douchebags and any other lowlife loser loon who uses sock puppets.

Look at these pussies:

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Matt Dillon (09-07-2020)

11. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,786 Times in 17,240 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loving91390 View Post
    Op ..... because this Country has never been better off !
    200,000 deaths and almost 7 million cases of Corona. Losing 30 million jobs. On the verge of an epidemic of people losing their homes. Over 4 million on permanent job loss. Over 100,000 companies out of business and you say that? WTF.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Iolo/Penderyn (09-08-2020)

13. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    200,000 deaths and almost 7 million cases of Corona. Losing 30 million jobs. On the verge of an epidemic of people losing their homes. Over 4 million on permanent job loss. Over 100,000 companies out of business and you say that? WTF.
    He might be on welfare in a state institution so he doesn't see it.

14. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Then you know both are lying cocksuckers never to be trusted. Have you ever known either one to tell the truth? To be honest and sane in their posts?

Good on noob. I'm just warning you about those two douchebags and any other lowlife loser loon who uses sock puppets.

Look at these pussies:
    Apparently his thread ban of you did not take....hmm

15. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Apparently his thread ban of you did not take....hmm
    I found a work around. Obviously it isn't to difficult to outsmart Mason and Teflon Don. Both are gutless dipshits who tell so many lies they have a problem remembering the truth. Mason contrived a fiction to try and have me ban. It failed, but he did make my shitlist. Teflon Don is just a psycho liar. I have no doubt he's been in trouble with the law once or twice due to his mental issues. Neither are above average IQ; just lame chickenshits who get their jollies lying to people. Something they most certainly are known for IRL by their families.

Their lying online might be explained by their own families abandoning them as deplorables; the family idiot.

What is your impression of these two fools?

Here's Mason:

And then Donnie:

16. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    How Can 43% of Americans Support a crude, vulgar, shallow, petty, self-worshiping, obnoxious racist ?

Sometimes it seems like we live in a huge loony bin where things make no sense.

How could the world’s richest, strongest nation give its highest office to a crude, vulgar, shallow, petty, self-worshiping, obnoxious, racist schmuck? How can Donald Trump draw so much political support?

Is it raw racism – widespread approval of his attacks on blacks, Muslims and Hispanics? Does any other explanation work?
    During the 2016 GOP primary, fellow Republicans said:

“Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud. His promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University.” – Mitt Romney, 2012 GOP presidential nominee.

“Donald Trump is a madman who must be stopped,” – former Louisiana governor and GOP presidential candidate Bobby Jindal.

“I’ve got to get this off my chest – Donald Trump is a jerk.” – former Florida governor and GOP presidential candidate Jeb Bush.

“He’s a race-baiting, xenophobic religious bigot. He doesn’t represent my party.” – Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., former presidential candidate.

https://www.juancole.com/2020/09/ame...obnoxious.html

More than that percentage of idiots supported an incompetent black that you fools thought was qualified based solely on skin color.

17. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,654 Times in 17,915 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

NEW ZOGBY POLL SHOWS TRUMP APPROVAL AT 52%
    ZOGBY IS ONE OF THE FEW POLLSTERS WHO GOT 2016 RIGHT...UNLIKE EVERY POLL THE DESPERATE LEFT KEEPS TOUTING.

THIS ALSO SHOWS HIS APPROVAL AT 36% AMONG BLACKS, 37% AMONG HISPANICS , and 35% AMONG ASIANS.

IF THOSE DEMOGRAPHICS VOTE THOSE NUMBERS....IT WON'T EVEN BE CLOSE IN NOVEMBER...

18. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    More than that percentage of idiots supported an incompetent black that you fools thought was qualified based solely on skin color.
    Matched by the anti-American dipshits who elect leaders based on the lightness of their skin tone. Those poor, wretched retards are often low income, low IQ Beta males.

19. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Matched by the anti-American dipshits who elect leaders based on the lightness of their skin tone. Those poor, wretched retards are often low income, low IQ Beta males.
    Are you claiming it's pro American to elect someone based on he/she being black?

Blacks tend to be low income. It's why 1 in every 3 1/2 of them use food stamps. As for being Beta males, it's why they function under the concept of 3 or more on 1 is nigger fun.