Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: The HORROR the Right fears most cannot be killed with a gun of any size

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    To be fair, a lot of Americans of European descent refer to themselves as Italian-Americans, German-Americans, etc.

Hispanics are often called Latin-Americans and I've heard the term Chinese-Americans before.

So, no big deal.
    This is actually true.

But it’s typically done by immigrant families that are ‘fresh off the boat’ so to speak. IOW, people with Italian heritage whose grandparents were born in Italy might say they are Italian American.

But after a couple hundred years in the country they’ve been subjected to the melting pot and the term is no longer accurate except in rare instances of a pure bloodline that’s been extended for generations. Then they would say ‘I have a lot of Italian blood in me’ or whatever.

African Americans come from families that have been here for a minute lol. With some rare exceptions they aren’t of pure African heritage.

The term African American is unique in that sense. People who aren’t much darker than me refer to themselves as African American even though they have European heritage. They may even be just as European as they are African and they are still ‘African American’.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,003 Times in 8,030 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    Disrespecting the whiny thoughts of a racist is indeed typical of "my kind." If you have a problem with that, kiss my ass. My words were, and are, no more aggressive than yours, yet it is you whining about it. And that's typical of your kind. Wimpy racist white man.
    I don't care where you live mr typical, I'm talking about voting patterns and trends, not about who you think you know. Bubba logic.
    Key takeaways about Latino voters in the 2018 midterm elections
    In U.S. congressional races nationwide, an estimated 69% of Latinos voted for the Democratic candidate and 29% backed the Republican candidate, a more than two-to-one advantage for Democrats, according to National Election Pool exit poll data. These results largely reflect the party affiliation of Latinos. In a Pew Research Center pre-election survey, 62% of Latinos said they identify with or lean toward the Democratic Party compared with 27% who affiliated with the Republican Party. Among other racial and ethnic groups, a lower share of whites (44%) voted for Democrats in congressional races compared with blacks (90%) and Asians (77%).
    https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...2018-midterms/
    snapping fingers ... Hello .. are you awake now?
    Based on voting patterns, Latinos are closer to black voters than they are to you. The knowledge that Latinos don't all vote the same way is no secret. Obviously you missed this .. "Know anything about politics? If so, you should be aware that their agenda, closely resembles our political agenda, and that’s true of virtually all Hispanic people with the exception of American Cubans." I suggest that the numbers from 2018 alone ... you know, the ones right in front of your face ... demonstrate the truth of what I just said.

Just TOOOO funny. "You're obsessed with white people" Is that what its come down to these days? Dreams of being Cinderella? Is that mean ol' mirror still telling you that you're pretty?
    Too damn funny .. and its revealing. Thanks.
    Really? I never voted for Obama, I voted for the Jewish white woman instead. Bubba logic.
    More Bubba logic.
    A. Obviously this thread is way over your head because you keep talking about you and this thread doesn't have one damn thing to do with you, or who you know, or what you would or wont do. I have no idea why you wouldn't like Hispanic people, but many in your party clearly do not, including the orange clown who leads you ... AND a clear majority of them know that .. especially the young ones.
    B. Whatever you think about black people doesn't mean shit to me. But what you think about us isn't the topic either. I've demonstrated many social and political ties between our communities with meaningful numbers. But typical of your kind, all you see is division. Follow your nose back to the numbers that CLEARLY demonstrate the similarities in our voting patterns. Neither I nor anyone else is asking them to change into us. Similar voting patterns and respect for our different cultures is good enough for me.
    C. ONLY a moron would think we are against all white people. You'd have to be brain dead to come up with that bullshit and racists like you don't speak for, nor represent, all white people. I absolutely do like white people, love the conscious ones, and I respect and welcome their place in an evolving America. Couldn't do it without them.
    What you see and call "bending the knee" is respect between like-minded and civil people .. something you know nothing about. I'm sure it looks strange to you.
    Translation:

RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!!

Typical "angry black man"

Oooooooooohhhh!!!!! I'm sooooooo scared!!!!! Please don't hurt me, angry black man!!!!

Re: your term "Bubba logic".... isn't that racist? Would it be racist if I referred to your "Nigga logic"?

The long and short of it is, and all your folderol aside, YOU are the one who brought up the subject of the "Browning of America". You didn't say "The Democratization of America" you referred to SKIN COLOR so I addressed that.

Hispanics are not black people/African-Americans and many of them dislike blacks.

What YOU should should be worried about is the HORROR that blacks fear most, which is the ascendance of yet another ethnic group that is going to surpass you all not only in terms of numbers but in terms of achievement, accomplishment and social status, leaving you all even further behind and alone at the bottom of society.

And the knowledge that they don't particularly like you all either, should also be a bit unsettling.

On the bright side I suppose, is that blacks will have even more opportunities to falsely cast themselves as victims.

Stop and think about this for a minute, racist black man.... your people are demanding respect while raising a huge stink over black guys who were CRIMINALS to begin with. You're destroying the property of hard working people, some of them blacks also, in a call for "social justice" (something you've already got) while expecting the rest of us to sympathize with you. More nigga logic I presume.

The whole "social justice" movement is based on a lie anyway. Blacks have the same rights everyone else does, but the thing you all can't get on board with is that along with those rights, you have the same RESPONSIBILITIES too. And THAT is what black people don't seem to want anything to do with.

And one last thing.... in response to your allegation that Trump is my leader: Look at the picture in my signature.

It's been there for months.

I'm a Democrat like I've always been and I'm voting for Biden.

Angry black man.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,675 Times in 27,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I could use a little more brown myself. My northern European heritage has rendered my skin translucent white.

Unfortunately, I tend to blind people when I take my shirt off!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiden Biden View Post
    One of the most pathetic posts I have ever seen on JPP!!

bowing to race hustler as if you are atoning for some sin you never committed.

truly pathetic
    You do not have any friends in real life, do you?

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    I seriously refuse to use that term. BAC is doing what he thinks benefits blacks -i dont question his motives.
    I've known him long enough that he isn't a racist.
    But I find todays black power movements to be hostile to assimilation. and the violence is simply unacceptable
    I appreciate that, but as we have discussed and I have demonstrated, much of the violence is coming from your side. Is that acceptable?

Why do you think we should still be trying to assimilate when we've been in this country for over 400 years? We aren't trying to assimilate, we're trying to live our lives, raise our children, and build our communities in a nation steeped in a long history of racism and violence. A nation that is led today by a monster who came to office on a platform of racism and who uses the mechanisms of government to carry out his evil intent. Trying to sanely and civilly discuss the issues does not work, and it never has.

White Supremacists Are Top Terror Threat In DHS Draft Assessments: Report
    “White supremacist extremists will remain the most persistent and lethal threat” through 2021, according to Homeland Security draft reports obtained by Politico.
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/white...b6578026ce43b5

When will you talk about that?

“Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will. Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them, and these will continue till they are resisted with either words or blows, or with both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.” -- Frederick Douglass
    Last edited by blackascoal; 09-06-2020 at 11:05 AM.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Translation:

RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!!

Typical "angry black man"

Oooooooooohhhh!!!!! I'm sooooooo scared!!!!! Please don't hurt me, angry black man!!!!

Re: your term "Bubba logic".... isn't that racist? Would it be racist if I referred to your "Nigga logic"?
    Yep, you're a democrat.

Railing at me about Bubba logic yet YOU use all the language and tropes that a dyed in the wool rightwing racist would use, including angry black man and of course nigger.

The long and short of it is, and all your folderol aside, YOU are the one who brought up the subject of the "Browning of America". You didn't say "The Democratization of America" you referred to SKIN COLOR so I addressed that.
    I assume that you have Google. Google the term "the Browning of America" to see if that's a term that I invented, or is it a term that has been used for years by academians, social scientists, politicians, and many others studying non-white immigration in this country. Just how stupid are you not to know that?

Why didn't I use the term you chose .. because it's a stupid weak-kneed nebulous term that is completely meaningless. You seem to believe that I need Bwana to think for me because only you know what's best for me.

Hispanics are not black people/African-Americans and many of them dislike blacks.
    So what? Many of them don't like you or white people either, but so fucking what. This isn't about just making friends, it's about building and nurturing political relationships. They exist on the same side of the political fence that I do, seek many of the same political outcomes that I do, and oppose many of the same evils that I do. Like the right-winger that you really appear to be, all you see, all you seek, is division.

What YOU should should be worried about is the HORROR that blacks fear most, which is the ascendance of yet another ethnic group that is going to surpass you all not only in terms of numbers but in terms of achievement, accomplishment and social status, leaving you all even further behind and alone at the bottom of society.
    Wrong Bwana. I harbor no animosity towards Hispanic people, and wish them the best in all they do.

And the knowledge that they don't particularly like you all either, should also be a bit unsettling.

On the bright side I suppose, is that blacks will have even more opportunities to falsely cast themselves as victims.

Stop and think about this for a minute, racist black man.... your people are demanding respect while raising a huge stink over black guys who were CRIMINALS to begin with. You're destroying the property of hard working people, some of them blacks also, in a call for "social justice" (something you've already got) while expecting the rest of us to sympathize with you. More nigga logic I presume.

The whole "social justice" movement is based on a lie anyway. Blacks have the same rights everyone else does, but the thing you all can't get on board with is that along with those rights, you have the same RESPONSIBILITIES too. And THAT is what black people don't seem to want anything to do with.
    More racist bullshit from a so-called democrat and more reason why democrats will probably lose this election again. Undoubtedly I do not belong in the same space that you are in.

And one last thing.... in response to your allegation that Trump is my leader: Look at the picture in my signature.

It's been there for months.

I'm a Democrat like I've always been and I'm voting for Biden.

Angry black man.
    That's a joke. Doesn't matter what label you wear or what avatar you hide behind, you're a racist, a dyed in the wool racist. Instead of welcoming Hispanics into the country, all you want to talk about is who they supposedly don't like, and warn about them taking jobs and opportunities like the racist motherfucker that you are.

The good news about a conversation like this is that I never have to have it again.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

6. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 38 Times in 38 Posts
    Blog Entries

You forgot about the environment, justice, health care, seniors, veterans, and the economy .. just to name a few.
    Everything they can lie about to gain power. It is what the Doomacrats do.

7. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,003 Times in 8,030 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Yep, you're a democrat.

Railing at me about Bubba logic yet YOU use all the language and tropes that a dyed in the wool rightwing racist would use, including angry black man and of course nigger.
    You are the only one who's used "nigger".

You use "Bubba logic" to me, I counter with "Nigga logic" to you.

According to "the rules" it's OK to say "nigga" because that's what all the bruthuh's say to each other and how they justify calling each other a name everyone else is supposed to avoid like some unholy plague or sin against God.

You wanna call me "bubba" fine. I'll call you "nigga".

Equality.

I assume that you have Google. Google the term "the Browning of America" to see if that's a term that I invented, or is it a term that has been used for years by academians, social scientists, politicians, and many others studying non-white immigration in this country. Just how stupid are you not to know that?

Why didn't I use the term you chose .. because it's a stupid weak-kneed nebulous term that is completely meaningless. You seem to believe that I need Bwana to think for me because only you know what's best for me.
    IDGAF who uses it on the internet. YOU posted it HERE. It refers to skin color. I addressed that.

Browning refers to the growth of the Hispanic population. You are not Hispanic. And just because Democrats MIGHT be positioned to gain power in govt because of it, nothing is certain.

So at best, you're crowing prematurely.

And for what? The increased possibility of reparations? Free money? Free houses? More free everything? Is that what all blacks want, or just militant racist, white-hating blacks like you?

So what? Many of them don't like you or white people either, but so fucking what. This isn't about just making friends, it's about building and nurturing political relationships. They exist on the same side of the political fence that I do, seek many of the same political outcomes that I do, and oppose many of the same evils that I do. Like the right-winger that you really appear to be, all you see, all you seek, is division.
    More of them like, identify and share the same values with us than with you all. Ever go into a Sedano's Supermarket? It's all Hispanic and some white customers. Don't think I've ever seen black people in there.

If it's about being on the same side of the political fence, then that makes you and me buddies. Compadres, if you will. And BTW I've voted straight Democrat even when you DIDN'T. You admit you didn't vote for Obama, now you strut around here crowing about Democrats' future level of voter support.

Pick a side, dude.

Wrong Bwana. I harbor no animosity towards Hispanic people, and wish them the best in all they do.

More racist bullshit from a so-called democrat and more reason why democrats will probably lose this election again. Undoubtedly I do not belong in the same space that you are in.
    If Democrats lose this election it will be because black people have made absolute ASSES of themselves this year. Rioting and causing a nationwide shitstorm over the deaths of some drug abusing CRIMINALS who died while being arrested, then in typical quick-to-anger, knee-jerk fashion, blaming it on the cops rather than wait to find out the details or to even consider for one moment that the dangerous drugs they were full of might have played a role in their deaths.

In case you're too thick-skulled or full of hubris to see this... there are a very large number of white voters who can still be swayed one way or the other. They see the current state of affairs in cities like Portland, Seattle, Kenosha and now Rochester, and associate it with the Democrats. Do you all think that shitting your diapers in public over the deaths of low-life trash who you all then elevate to sainthood status is going to advance the political outcomes you supposedly seek?

If Trump wins, we'll have blacks to thank for it and to heap the blame on.

And I will, too.

Loudly and vocally.

You can bet on that.

That's a joke. Doesn't matter what label you wear or what avatar you hide behind, you're a racist, a dyed in the wool racist. Instead of welcoming Hispanics into the country, all you want to talk about is who they supposedly don't like, and warn about them taking jobs and opportunities like the racist motherfucker that you are.
    Fuck you, sonny.

I voted for Obama twice. You voted for him ZERO. And it is YOU who is widely regarded as the biggest racist on this forum. And for good reason.

Like I said, I know more Hispanics just in my own neighborhood than you've even said hello to in the past ten years.

The good news about a conversation like this is that I never have to have it again.
    And in typical fashion, you turn tail and run like a chicken shit.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

8. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,573 Times in 9,984 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

Doesnt matter what anyone thinks of the two contestants in this debate, either for or against. The truth is,.....THAT was a massive ass kicking delivered by Nomad and put on BAC! Basically a beatdown followed by a total K O! Hey BAC......... You just got knocked the fuck out!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

Nomad (09-06-2020)

10. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,573 Times in 9,984 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

Pretty sure BAC's deepest horrors and fears just got realized. Oh, and BTW dumbass,....there is a reason they call it BROWNING of america,...not BLACKING! Should have given you a clue. My advice to BAC,....learn Spanish,.....your gonna need it.