Thread: Instinctive Experience Navigating Around Political Insanity

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Instinctive Experience Navigating Around Political Insanity

I have been told Einstein had a definition of insanity and since he is the father of relative time theory that induces political insanity let me give you my experience navigating between interpretations for 37 years.

Insanity is when a human brain believes context is absolute power to define life from now on. Faith is as contageous as vocabulary used to have a conversation between two people or multiple peoples defining themselves as blessed by Divine Providence when in real time they just defined themselves through manifested destiny by mob rule.

One can battle doubt by remaining honest to their porportionate displacement among the population until that populaiton defends human rights to perform as characters governed by powers larger than natural displacement, which don't physically exist. But with statistically averaged justice systems that is unverifiable in context.

so here life has become humans in character denouncing homo sapiens in reproductive position and of course contet takes precedence. But in that goingon every lifetime's brain, the evolved fertilized cell, navigates a body as proportionately here physically while mentally controlled by flase narratives and sooner than later free will is purchased to serve a royal we or die for non complaince.

So anyone care to guess the root cause for mental illness in ever society defending the humanities dictating 1st world narratives if the 3rd world wants out of poverty.

It isn't money creating evil, it humans forgetting life only exists with reproductions being eternally timed apart now.

this isn't about faith in potential outcomes, it is about understanding life doesn't exceed the moment here. Free will isn't free and nobody can buy human rights without giving away their sole time beng part of etenrally timed paart now.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,099 Times in 1,499 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 812 Times in 726 Posts

No one missed your mentally ill rantings.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonsprat22 View Post
    No one missed your mentally ill rantings.
    tose moralizing ignoring the self evident will call my thinking a sin, academics will define it as gibberish, artistic critics call it trash, politics calls it treason, Those honoring Divinity call it blasphemy, social justifications cast me aside, but here I am proportionatley here as a reproduciton self evidently eternally timed apart now in plain sight those serving humanity will destroy for uncovering the lost link authorities said nobody could find on their own.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by serenity View Post
    tose moralizing ignoring the self evident will call my thinking a sin, academics will define it as gibberish, artistic critics call it trash, politics calls it treason, Those honoring Divinity call it blasphemy, social justifications cast me aside, but here I am proportionatley here as a reproduciton self evidently eternally timed apart now in plain sight those serving humanity will destroy for uncovering the lost link authorities said nobody could find on their own.
    you need to communicate with your psychiatrist. Nothing you say makes any sense

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,324 Times in 2,774 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

It's not easy to write something completely meaningless.

AssHatZombie sometimes conducts a dialog with this joker - which just goes to show.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,288 Times in 13,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 843 Times in 802 Posts

Serenity, you should get a job writing books for Scientology. Their gibberish is not quite as good as yours. They need you!

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you were socially trained to work a talking point out from 2 sides correct? How does life sustain the numbers present all the time each is never the same compounding total sum since conceived so far as from now on is only devloping simultaneously here.

What is the time difference between spontaneously added at conception and still developing since now here and no where else ever again. The result of your aging currently. The great distraction is counting rotation of the planet thinking that is time changing one's form, it wasn't. It is only been comparing oneself to event horizons that never change and results never stay the same again from now on.

Gee guess why the future is unpredictable but managed statistically averaging the past to stage developing soically here. guess why every reality of humanity is absolutely corrupted?

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you were socially trained to work a talking point out from 2 sides correct? How does life sustain the numbers present all the time each is never the same compounding total sum since conceived so far as from now on is only devloping simultaneously here.

What is the time difference between spontaneously added at conception and still developing since now here and no where else ever again. The result of your aging currently. The great distraction is counting rotation of the planet thinking that is time changing one's form, it wasn't. It is only been comparing oneself to event horizons that never change and results never stay the same again from now on.

Gee guess why the future is unpredictable but managed statistically averaging the past to stage developing soically here. guess why every reality of humanity is absolutely corrupted?

You are mentally ill.

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Serenity, you should get a job writing books for Scientology. Their gibberish is not quite as good as yours. They need you!
    it is a shame you cannot recognize how life actually works in plain sight with being a result of life working in plain sight. My posts debunk scientology as simple as it debunks relative time.

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

rationed thoughts do not define the kinetic present but a person brain navigates it without social interpretation. lost in translation of justify reality ignoring now is eternity factually. it is the core of everything becoming corrupted, not money.

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

it is a shame you cannot recognize how life actually works in plain sight with being a result of life working in plain sight. My posts debunk scientology as simple as it debunks relative time.
    Could you possibly restate that in English using complete sentences? Thank you in advance.

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 158 Times in 148 Posts

Blow hard much ?

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Could you possibly restate that in English using complete sentences? Thank you in advance.
    No matter how I rewrite it, you won't go beyond what you choose to believe possible to accept it anyway. Your responses are my experience to flag mods to remove me for interpreted spamming and other so called violation.

I am on topic from a perception nobody else uses to converse from. I approach every talking point empathizing with 1 of 8 great grandparents, 1 of 4 grandparents, 1 of 2 parents, each lifetime added as last generation.

I empathize with 7.8 billion people proportinately here being eternally timed apart now. how do you rationalize talking points? where do we go from here. Well my we is the entire species at the same time.

I cover how and why everything and everyone got here, remaining here, how things never stay the same from now on. Physical kinetic absolutes. You debate life like nobody has a clue why or how life is timed apart now.

Gee why you don't understand the same language you use but I am not separating the whole. Oneness, all because time is naturally stationary physically and that is where event horizons show separation between simultaneously existing and spontaneously one of a kind.

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am on topic from a perception nobody else uses to converse from
    And there it is folks...

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And there it is folks...
    here you have it everyone debates tomorrow without an accurate so far, all that is debated is opinions about would could should people do this or that in each reality 24.7 each added ancestor from now on, and where is the corrections for the last 350 generations to this point everyone claims nobody knows how life works in plain sight without some path of enlightenment by statistical averaging out 99% of how life works in plain sight.

I bring kinetic life in plane sight to the arena of ideas. and nobody recognizes the kinetic self evident every reproduction ever added has been eternally timed apart evolving through the moment here..

All this time relativity was psychological class warfare by those in charge changing fees to occupy space naturally sustaining the numbers present for there to become classes of intelelctual pratices done cradle to grave until extinciton with the majority never allowed to discuss life as actually taking place. evident, civil code of conduct within each translation uses insubordination, treason, blasphemy against people of the same narrative before they are required to fight among all others.

Looking, it flows with history only showing how and why everything here currently is absolutely corrupted compared to naturally timed apart.
    Last edited by serenity; 09-05-2020 at 05:13 PM.