Thread: Insidious message behind ‘Trump’s America’

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Who said "under cover"? Are you denying Kyle and his militia are Trump supporters?
    And of course what’s ironic about that is that after killing two people, he walked right past the police and got a ride home. Kind of a miss there, wouldn’t you say?

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    "Trump's America" is absolutely a real thing. And it existed before protests & riots.

It's an ugly place. A place where the truth no longer matters, discrimination is celebrated & people think that basic decorum and good manners are "PC."
    And the Constitution consists of one line. Donald Trump is Supreme Leader.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,590 Times in 51,902 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    And of course what’s ironic about that is that after killing two people, he walked right past the police and got a ride home. Kind of a miss there, wouldn’t you say?
    Considering a shooting had just been reported, yes. Very strange.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Who said "under cover"? Are you denying Kyle and his militia are Trump supporters?
    Are you denying this crap has been going on for months before Kyle showed up? Or even before democrats would admit it was going on? Did you conveniently forget the Trump supporter who murdered while standing there?

Of course, it will attract right wing loons. What did they think was going to happen? That’s why it should have been nipped in the bud—months ago.

Whose fault was that again?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Stretch (09-02-2020)

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Are you denying this crap has been going for months before Kyle showed up? Or even before democrats would admit it was going on? Did you conveniently forget the Trump supporter who murdered while standing there?

Of course, it will attract right wing loons. What did they think was going to happen? That’s why it should have been nipped in the bud—months ago.

What are the specific circumstances behind the shooting in Portland. Once again, you are lying. You don’t know, because no one does. The Umbrella Man appeared in Minneapolis almost immediately. Do you think that was coincidence? Do you think it’s coincidence that over half of the people arrested in the immediate aftermath were from out of town? This hasn’t been going on for months in Kenosha. That’s just another lie. You seem to make a habit of that. Right wing agitators are showing up at all of these protests, and are being arrested. Your claim that the rioters and the looters are Biden supporters is unsubstantiated. Trump WANTS these people to come in and stir up trouble. And you fully support it. So blame yourself.

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

BLM are not the looters and the rioters.
    you are full of shit.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

They never were. Waiting for that evidence that the rioters and the looters are Biden supporters. Umbrella Man anyone?
    the umbrella man shoved his umbrella up your ass and it has damaged your brain.....there are a thousand videos of the violence caused by the "peaceful protestors"........
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Stretch (09-02-2020)

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So the President can do nothing about stopping the riots. Is that your position now. Cools, so Biden, Trump, makes no difference. Good. How many Americans died because Trump has surrendered to the virus. Answer: 1,138 more today. Yeah, let’s go with that guy.
    so you lost the arguments about violence in blue cities so you've decided to shift to corona virus deaths in blue cities......brilliant move......

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Darth Omar (09-02-2020)

12. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It’s actually over 180,000 now. Quite a ringing endorsement of your Orange God.
    times 6%?.......

13. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,590 Times in 51,902 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Are you denying this crap has been going on for months before Kyle showed up? Or even before democrats would admit it was going on? Did you conveniently forget the Trump supporter who murdered while standing there?

I had no idea Kenosha, WI was a hotbed of BLM Marxists and Antifa for months prior to the back shooting. Do you have a link to the months of riots and murders that were happening there before Blake was shot down?

All murder is wrong. Prosecute the criminals and move forward. Claiming "an eye for an eye" vigilantism is the solution to a better America is silly.

Agreed on attracting right wing loons. I'm curious to see what the citizens of Kenosha think about this in court.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

14. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

At first I thought the ‘Trump’s America’ meme was just a lame/absurd attempt by Democrats to play pin the tail on Trump. It’s absurd on its face, but what other play do they have?

If voters fall for it, well, it’s been a nice ride, America.

But I’m beginning to suspect there’s something else behind it. And it goes like this: want the violence to stop? [translated: do you want democrat mayors and governors to stop it?]

Then don’t re-elect Donald Trump.

These people need defeated in the worst way.
    If you want a civil war, yes, re-elect Donald Trump. We will give you the violence you are looking for. You want OUR cities? Too fucking bad, we're not giving them to you. Fuck off to your own shithole.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

15. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Keep the fuck out of our cities outsiders!
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

16. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It is the Biden riots.

Those are Biden’s people looting and destroying property under watchful *and supine* democrat mayors.

Democrats are counting on voters being 2-stupid. Sadly, it may work.
    Lmao what do the spineless mayors control? Definitely not the police, the unions control the police! They don't listen to us! The mayors can't do shit about them if they wanted too! You control these police, that's why we're fighting them, fighting the foreign pestilence that doesn't belong here.

17. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The outsider who was looking to attack the city of Portland and claim it from the Popsicle of Portland for Trump's empire? Sorry he got a bullet in the head. The people of Portland aren't gonna give you THEIR city, fuck off INVADERS.

18. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Fuck Biden too! We don't take orders from that spineless appeaser!