Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 182

Thread: New Private Conservative/Liberal Forums on JPP

  1. #166 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    14,380
    Thanks
    3,633
    Thanked 5,956 Times in 4,582 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 681 Times in 651 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    People can be cowards for many reasons and do things differently because of it. There are those that have realized they're cowards and ran then there are those like you that haven't accepted it yet and still hang around.
    Or they're cowards because they blame others for their own problems like you do.
    "You never change things by fighting against the existing reality.
    To change something, build a new model that makes the old model obsolete."

    - Buckminster Fuller

    Barry Goldwater speech to Congress 1981...........................................Sock puppets are for cowards and liars

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dutch Uncle For This Post:

    Chaz (09-16-2020)

  3. #167 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    52,230
    Thanks
    463
    Thanked 8,861 Times in 7,602 Posts
    Groans
    29
    Groaned 457 Times in 446 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Or they're cowards because they blame others for their own problems like you do.
    Since I don't do that, perhaps that's why they're cowards. They're constantly blaming someone else when claiming why.

  4. #168 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    14,380
    Thanks
    3,633
    Thanked 5,956 Times in 4,582 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 681 Times in 651 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Since I don't do that, perhaps that's why they're cowards. They're constantly blaming someone else when claiming why.
    Disagreed since you obviously do blame others as noted by your violent racism.
    "You never change things by fighting against the existing reality.
    To change something, build a new model that makes the old model obsolete."

    - Buckminster Fuller

    Barry Goldwater speech to Congress 1981...........................................Sock puppets are for cowards and liars

  5. #169 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    52,230
    Thanks
    463
    Thanked 8,861 Times in 7,602 Posts
    Groans
    29
    Groaned 457 Times in 446 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Disagreed since you obviously do blame others as noted by your violent racism.
    Whether or not you disagree is irrelevant. Truth isn't based on what you say.

  6. #170 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    87,011
    Thanks
    40,377
    Thanked 26,805 Times in 20,455 Posts
    Groans
    32,404
    Groaned 3,960 Times in 3,773 Posts
    Blog Entries
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    I must say, though, I am not convinced this will really go anywhere.

    What's to talk about when everybody basically agrees?

    If there's nothing to dispute, what would be talked about?

    I like to mix it up with somebody of an opposing view, but whom can remain civil about posting their view.

    Yes, most of what I see is " This message is hidden because X poster is on Ignore "

    I like it that way. Makes it easy to scroll through the garbage looking for the hidden gems.
    They should make sub-forum just got you, so you can bullshit to yourself all day long!
    .

    80,000 Americans died and 900,000 were hospitalised just two years ago from flu including the most virulent Type A version of H3N2, so why didn't you arseholes call for the total destruction of the world's economic system then? I hope you have plenty of time to ponder over that when you all lose your houses, jobs and relationships!

  7. #171 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    93,188
    Thanks
    6,064
    Thanked 26,538 Times in 21,143 Posts
    Groans
    2,213
    Groaned 2,201 Times in 2,097 Posts

    Default

    I have not yet gotten my invite to the lib'rul forum......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

  8. #172 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    14,380
    Thanks
    3,633
    Thanked 5,956 Times in 4,582 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 681 Times in 651 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Whether or not you disagree is irrelevant. Truth isn't based on what you say.
    Correct on both counts, but that also applies to you. Truth is truth and I think most people are intelligent and experienced enough to identify who is being more dishonest, hateful and racist in a conversation between members of this forum.
    "You never change things by fighting against the existing reality.
    To change something, build a new model that makes the old model obsolete."

    - Buckminster Fuller

    Barry Goldwater speech to Congress 1981...........................................Sock puppets are for cowards and liars

  9. #173 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    52,230
    Thanks
    463
    Thanked 8,861 Times in 7,602 Posts
    Groans
    29
    Groaned 457 Times in 446 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Correct on both counts, but that also applies to you. Truth is truth and I think most people are intelligent and experienced enough to identify who is being more dishonest, hateful and racist in a conversation between members of this forum.
    It's based on what you can prove and I have no problem proving it. Too many, including yourself, post things you want to call proof. After looking at it, it comes down the tired old "because I said so" defense.

  10. #174 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    14,380
    Thanks
    3,633
    Thanked 5,956 Times in 4,582 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 681 Times in 651 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    It's based on what you can prove and I have no problem proving it. Too many, including yourself, post things you want to call proof. After looking at it, it comes down the tired old "because I said so" defense.
    People deny science is exists. Some idiots believe 9/11 was an inside job and that the Moon landing was faked. You are free to believe whatever you like, but if you calm down, you'll see that your racist posts and lies about others is all the proof that is necessary to prove you are a blatant hateful racist and liar. Deny it all you like but you can't hide those facts from others unless you delete most, if not all, of your posts.
    "You never change things by fighting against the existing reality.
    To change something, build a new model that makes the old model obsolete."

    - Buckminster Fuller

    Barry Goldwater speech to Congress 1981...........................................Sock puppets are for cowards and liars

  11. #175 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    52,230
    Thanks
    463
    Thanked 8,861 Times in 7,602 Posts
    Groans
    29
    Groaned 457 Times in 446 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    People deny science is exists. Some idiots believe 9/11 was an inside job and that the Moon landing was faked. You are free to believe whatever you like, but if you calm down, you'll see that your racist posts and lies about others is all the proof that is necessary to prove you are a blatant hateful racist and liar. Deny it all you like but you can't hide those facts from others unless you delete most, if not all, of your posts.
    There you go again playing "because I said so". If you'll honest with yourself, you saying so is not a valid source.

  12. #176 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    37,679
    Thanks
    1,181
    Thanked 3,939 Times in 3,047 Posts
    Groans
    6
    Groaned 254 Times in 235 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    People deny science is exists. Some idiots believe 9/11 was an inside job and that the Moon landing was faked. You are free to believe whatever you like, but if you calm down, you'll see that your racist posts and lies about others is all the proof that is necessary to prove you are a blatant hateful racist and liar. Deny it all you like but you can't hide those facts from others unless you delete most, if not all, of your posts.
    9/11 was an inside facilitated job for sure.
    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --AssHatZombie

    Obamagate is Operation Crossfire Hurricane

    "AssHat rocks and is fun to have around." -- Damocles

    https://qanon.pub <--- qanon project

  13. #177 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    62,608
    Thanks
    17,008
    Thanked 16,765 Times in 12,551 Posts
    Groans
    627
    Groaned 1,069 Times in 1,015 Posts

  14. #178 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    37,679
    Thanks
    1,181
    Thanked 3,939 Times in 3,047 Posts
    Groans
    6
    Groaned 254 Times in 235 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
    But was the moon landing faked?
    don't know. stanley kubrick says yes.
    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --AssHatZombie

    Obamagate is Operation Crossfire Hurricane

    "AssHat rocks and is fun to have around." -- Damocles

    https://qanon.pub <--- qanon project

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to AssHatZombie For This Post:

    Chaz (Yesterday)

  16. #179 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    62,608
    Thanks
    17,008
    Thanked 16,765 Times in 12,551 Posts
    Groans
    627
    Groaned 1,069 Times in 1,015 Posts

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaz For This Post:

    AssHatZombie (Yesterday)

  18. #180 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    37,679
    Thanks
    1,181
    Thanked 3,939 Times in 3,047 Posts
    Groans
    6
    Groaned 254 Times in 235 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
    Oh, here's an awesome meme for you.

    img_4181-1.jpg
    that's good.
    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --AssHatZombie

    Obamagate is Operation Crossfire Hurricane

    "AssHat rocks and is fun to have around." -- Damocles

    https://qanon.pub <--- qanon project

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-13-2019, 06:05 AM
  2. APP - Conservative and Liberal
    By midcan5 in forum Above Plain Politics Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-12-2010, 06:04 AM
  3. The difference between a Liberal and a Conservative.
    By Jarod in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 07:09 AM
  4. Liberal vs Conservative
    By Connecticut Stud in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-03-2006, 06:44 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •