Lock Him Up

8. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 25 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terri4Trump View Post

The Left has lost their mind.

I am not an Evangelical nor am I a Bible Thumper, but I do believe in God which means I also necessarily believe in Satan, and therefore must believe in the immoral spiritual battle between good and evil which has raged for billions of years, since Lucifer told God that he would not obey.

I believe this immortal battle had manifested itself in the physical realm in many ways, over many millennia. World War II is a fine example.

I believe it is manifesting itself today, in these mobs. There is absolutely no rational or logical reason for the destructive deep hate they put out. Their rage has no foundation. Their venom is beyond explanation. When no no rational or logical reason can be found for just blind rage and mindless hate, then the supernatural becomes the only explanation.

Trump is no angel, sort of like Patton, but I am convinced he is on the angels side. We MUST support him. He MUST win. Obama laid this foundation for evil to rise up and evil thinks that now is it's time. But they didn't count on Trump, and us.

Support Trump and make him win! Surrender is not an option.

Why doesn't the "Thank you" icon appear so that I might add a "thanks" to your post???
    The Left will cause Government of the people, by the people, for the people, to perish from the Earth.

Trump is mankind's last hope to preserve Liberty.

MAGA

9. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

Some people live in a closet so small reality never enters. No Christian I know supports the policies of Trump and the republicans. A few Evangelicals do support him, they seem more about judging and controlling the other person. If one can read what Trump has wrought compared to the democrats so be it. But the conscious, considerate person must think again.

'Lest We Forget The Horrors: A Catalog Of Trump’S Worst Cruelties, Collusions, Corruptions, And Crimes'

https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/...rocities-1-889

'100 Ways, in 100 Days, that Trump Has Hurt Americans'

https://www.americanprogress.org/iss...urt-americans/

'This is Your Story - The Progressive Story of America. Pass It On.' Liberal accomps

http://www.commondreams.org/views/20...merica-pass-it

"President Eisenhower describes his administration's political philosophy as 'dynamic conservatism,' then as 'progressive, dynamic conservatism,' then as 'progressive moderation,' then as 'moderate progressivism,' and then as 'positive progressivism.'" William Manchester quote from 'The Power and the Glory'

"The president [Trump] is a nationalist, which is not at all the same thing as a patriot. A nationalist encourages us to be our worst, and then tells us that we are the best. A nationalist, 'although endlessly brooding on power, victory, defeat, revenge,' wrote Orwell, tends to be 'uninterested in what happens in the real world.' Nationalism is relativist, since the only truth is the resentment we feel when we contemplate others. As the novelist Danilo Kiš put it, nationalism 'has no universal values, aesthetic or ethical.' A patriot, by contrast, wants the nation to live up to its ideals, which means asking us to be our best selves. A patriot must be concerned with the real world, which is the only place where his country can be loved and sustained. A patriot has universal values, standards by which he judges his nation, always wishing it well—and wishing that it would do better." Timothy Snyder 'On Tyranny'
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

10. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drummie123 View Post
    Why doesn't the "Thank you" icon appear so that I might add a "thanks" to your post???
    It's too old or it's Legion.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

Drummie123 (10-05-2021)

12. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    Some people live in a closet so small reality never enters. No Christian I know supports the policies of Trump and the republicans. A few Evangelicals do support him, they seem more about judging and controlling the other person. If one can read what Trump has wrought compared to the democrats so be it. But the conscious, considerate person must think again.

'Lest We Forget The Horrors: A Catalog Of Trump’S Worst Cruelties, Collusions, Corruptions, And Crimes'

https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/...rocities-1-889

'100 Ways, in 100 Days, that Trump Has Hurt Americans'

https://www.americanprogress.org/iss...urt-americans/

'This is Your Story - The Progressive Story of America. Pass It On.' Liberal accomps

http://www.commondreams.org/views/20...merica-pass-it

"President Eisenhower describes his administration's political philosophy as 'dynamic conservatism,' then as 'progressive, dynamic conservatism,' then as 'progressive moderation,' then as 'moderate progressivism,' and then as 'positive progressivism.'" William Manchester quote from 'The Power and the Glory'

"The president [Trump] is a nationalist, which is not at all the same thing as a patriot. A nationalist encourages us to be our worst, and then tells us that we are the best. A nationalist, 'although endlessly brooding on power, victory, defeat, revenge,' wrote Orwell, tends to be 'uninterested in what happens in the real world.' Nationalism is relativist, since the only truth is the resentment we feel when we contemplate others. As the novelist Danilo Kiš put it, nationalism 'has no universal values, aesthetic or ethical.' A patriot, by contrast, wants the nation to live up to its ideals, which means asking us to be our best selves. A patriot must be concerned with the real world, which is the only place where his country can be loved and sustained. A patriot has universal values, standards by which he judges his nation, always wishing it well—and wishing that it would do better." Timothy Snyder 'On Tyranny'
    Bubble Boy multi-forum shill (trashcan5) links to 3 commie propaganda sites. LMAO!

"McSweeney's" PWAHAHAHAHA!

They mention it in "The Bubble" skit on SNL.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

Terri4Trump (10-05-2021)

14. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,564 Times in 1,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 66 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    Bubble Boy shill links to 3 commie propaganda sites. LMAO!
    Thats what Democrats are

15. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Terri4Trump View Post
    Thats what Democrats are
    I doubt all are quite as communist as that fuck.