Thread: MORE DEMOCRAT INSANITY

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 34 Posts

Default MORE DEMOCRAT INSANITY

LUNATIC LEFTIES CAST "PRECIOUS" PEARLS OF WISDOM AT DNC

There was a lunatic DNC Panelist speaking on the topic of "Law and Orde"r recently who called for the complete abolition of law enforcement - from the police to ICE to prisons in general. I thought to myself that's interesting because The Democratic Party would surely be trying to distance itself from the "Defund The Police movement that's been seeping out of their more radical factions before the November election (?)

Anyway, this panelist spoke during the DNC's LGBTQ caucus roundtable and concluded by doing her own version of John Lennon's "Imagine."

This person said...

"Why can't folks imagine a world without cops ?...Why can't folks imagine a world without prisons ? Why people expand their imaginations to include community care to include an abolitionist future ? Why can't people imagine a world without law enforcement ? Perhaps people want to live in a world where they feel free to raise their family safely ? People don't want to imagine a world of anarchy and lawlessness, maybe. That would be my best guess ?"

Then the panelist went from imagining all of this to practically demanding it, suggesting they're not interested in any watered - down proposal from the DNC...

"I'm talking about like for real - for abolition, not just watered - down DNC version of abolition"...."We're talking about abolishing the police, we're talking about abolishing ICE, we're talking about abolishing prisons."

When I heard this I thought to myself this person is F**KING, frothing-at-the-mouth, crazy. Even my pet wiener dog knows you can't abolish all of the law and order agencies in a Western society. You'd find yourself living in a Hobbsian nightmare - a perennial warr of man against man !" Who is this idiot , I wondered, and how did she get a platform to speak this drivel at an official DNC?

What I discovered is that the DNC panelist above was one, J Mai (they/them), a graduate assistant at Wake ("Woke" ?) Forest Universities LGBTQ Centre who identifies them as a Black, Vietnamese, transgender, non-binary, gender-transcendent mermaid queenking currently living out their ever - evolving truths in Winston - Salem.

Then I realized that lots of the lefties on this forum who say they are going the vote Democrat - Biden are probably head-cases just like J Mai, you know, people like: Katzgutz, Norberg, Micawber, Fowlwoman, Crocodile, Archives, Penderyn, Guno, and so on - total "whack-jobs. " Then I wondered just how many of them are "out there" ? How many are stalking the streets at large How dangerous are they? every night ? Is it safe to go outside anymore? Should I buy an elephant gun? What if Biden wins the election ? Crazy people would be running America, it would be carnage What if I'm raped by a "mermaid queenking". I felt a panic attack coming on so I dropped a 5 mg Valium. But I still haven't slept for two straight nights !!

Dachshund
    Last edited by Dachshynddawg; 08-22-2020 at 11:26 AM.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshynddawg View Post
    LUNATIC LEFTIES CAST "PRECIOUS" PEARLS OF WISDOM AT DNC

There was a lunatic DNC Panelist speaking on the topic of "Law and Orde"r recently who called for the complete abolition of law enforcement - from the police to ICE to prisons in general. I thought to myself that's interesting because The Democratic Party would surely be trying to distance itself from the "Defund The Police movement that's been seeping out of their more radical factions before the November election (?)

Anyway, this panelist spoke during the DNC's LGBTQ caucus roundtable and concluded by doing her own version of John Lennon's "Imagine."

This person said...

"Why can't folks imagine a world without cops ?...Why can't folks imagine a world without prisons ? Why people expand their imaginations to include community care to include an abolitionist future ? Why can't people imagine a world without law enforcement ? Perhaps people want to live in a world where they feel free to raise their family safely ? People don't want to imagine a world of anarchy and lawlessness, maybe. That would be my best guess ?"

Then the panelist went from imagining all of this to practically demanding it, suggesting they're not interested in any watered - down proposal from the DNC...

"I'm talking about like for real - for abolition, not just watered - down DNC version of abolition"...."We're talking about abolishing the police, we're talking about abolishing ICE, we're talking about abolishing prisons."

When I heard this I thought to myself this person is F**KING, frothing-at-the-mouth, crazy. Even my pet wiener dog knows you can't abolish all of the law and order agencies in a Western society. You'd find yourself living in a Hobbsian nightmare - a perennial warr of man against man !" Who is this idiot , I wondered, and how did she get a platform to speak this drivel at an official DNC?

What I discovered is that the DNC panelist above was one, J Mai (they/them), a graduate assistant at Wake ("Woke" ?) Forest Universities LGBTQ Centre who identifies them as a Black, Vietnamese, transgender, non-binary, gender-transcendent mermaid queenking currently living out their ever - evolving truths in Winston - Salem.

Then I realized that lots of the lefties on this forum who say they are going the vote Democrat - Biden are probably head-cases just like J Mai, you know, people like: Katzgutz, Norberg, Micawber, Fowlwoman, Crocodile, Archives, Penderyn, Guno, and so on - total "whack-jobs. " Then I wondered just how many of them are "out there" ? How many are stalking the streets at large How dangerous are they? every night ? Is it safe to go outside anymore? Should I buy an elephant gun? What if Biden wins the election ? Crazy people would be running America, it would be carnage What if I'm raped by a "mermaid queenking". I felt a panic attack coming on so I dropped a 5 mg Valium. But I still haven't slept for two straight nights !!

Dachshund