Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Biden shocks Chris Wallace by avoiding the Sunday shows

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    You must be new to primaries. Those debates can be just as incisive and tough as Presidential debates.

But keep building Biden up to be this demented old fool. Expectations are everything when it comes to the debates.
    those are not real conflicts,only who is more Democtatic then the other
    with some trump bashing thrown in.

I can't believe I have to explain this - you are too busy excuse making for hiden Biden

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,740 Times in 14,334 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    “The Damnedest Thing I’ve Ever Seen” Chris Wallace On Biden Campaign Not Putting Any Surrogates On Sunday Shows Before Convention

Chris Wallace - Host of Fox News Sunday & Author of "Countdown 1945: The Extraordinary Story of the Atomic Bomb and the 116 Days that Changed the World " spoke with Fox News Radio's Guy Benson about the upcoming DNC convention. Wallace spoke to why the Biden campaign isn't putting any campaign surrogates on any of the Sunday shows the weekend before the DNC convention. Saying,

"So I've been doing Sunday shows with conventions. I started on Meet the Press in 1988. I've been doing it on and off. For what? What is that? Thirty two years. And and it always happens that the Sunday before the convention. The campaign puts out top officials to preview the convention and to say this is what we're gonna try to get accomplished. So, you know, we put counting all week on, you know, having a top official from the Biden campaign, the campaign manager, the top pollster, the chief strategist, to talk about what they're going to talk about during this next week. They are not putting anybody out. And at first I thought, well, maybe it's because it's Fox News and they're boycotting us. No, they're not putting anybody out on any of the Sunday shows point. I don't understand what's going on here. This is the damnedest thing I've ever seen that you would you know, you're basically giving a campaign. And as I say, it's a traditional thing. We're gonna do it for the Republicans a week from Sunday. What are you trying to accomplish this week? And they the Biden campaign isn't putting anybody out. And this just is of a piece with the the vice president not not doing really any serious interviews, not answering any questions since the rollout. I don't you know, you can you can try and I understand and has worked pretty well. And he continues to lead with what I'll call the basement strategy. I don't think you can hide from now until Election Day. I just I just don't think it's possible."

https://radio.foxnews.com/2020/08/14...re-convention/
    Why should anyone do anything when the polling shows trump crashing and burning? This convention isn't the same as a normal convention, and adding Harris to the ticket boosted Biden's numbers.

Given a POTUS who conducts all official business on Twitter, best if the Biden/Harris campaign just trade barbs on social media.

Why won't trump ever go on a show that isn't Fox?
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,073 Times in 6,783 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,829 Times in 1,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    idiot.
    Trump never "just did rallies" -you can't even get your facts straight.
    he always took press questions from day 1 and while campaigning
    That's a history rewrite, right there.

When Sanders was his PS, he avoided the press constantly. He never did formal pressers.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That's a history rewrite, right there.

When Sanders was his PS, he avoided the press constantly. He never did formal pressers.
    formal pressers or not HE TOOK QUESTIONS FROM THE PRESS AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY- UNLIKE HIDEN BIDEN

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

ExpressLane (08-15-2020)

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,073 Times in 6,783 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,829 Times in 1,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    formal pressers or not HE TOOK QUESTIONS FROM THE PRESS AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY- UNLIKE HIDEN BIDEN
    Once again, you guys have what could only be called an epic double standard.

Biden's up double digits. I'm sure he'll adjust if necessary.

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,969 Times in 14,556 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

You realize that he did a whole series of debates on national TV before COVID hit, right?
    Trump has done hours of questions from reporters before and after COVID. COVID has changed the US enormously. I want to hear from my next President what he plans to do for the next four years before I give him the job.

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,969 Times in 14,556 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Why should anyone do anything when the polling shows trump crashing and burning? This convention isn't the same as a normal convention, and adding Harris to the ticket boosted Biden's numbers.

Given a POTUS who conducts all official business on Twitter, best if the Biden/Harris campaign just trade barbs on social media.

Why won't trump ever go on a show that isn't Fox?
    Because the American people DESERVE to know what they are getting BEFORE the election.

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Once again, you guys have what could only be called an epic double standard.

Biden's up double digits. I'm sure he'll adjust if necessary.
    RCP has him up 7 points -less then hillary.
    But it's not about the campaign; it's about Bidens mental fitness and ability to think on his feet

You can't be a POTUS if you rely on handlers and crib notes -which is only what Biden has displayed so far

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

The hidin Biden strategy is not going to work forever. Eventually people will see this as his handlers hiding him because of his mental incapacitation.
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    So the American people don't have the right to know who they are electing plans to do if they become president. Is this Biden's version of Nancy Pelosi's Obamacare bill where you have to vote for it before you can find what is in it? Biden is TERRIFIED to answer questions. His early senile dementia mind can't handle it.
    He was VICE PRESIDENT for EIGHT YEARS genius.

The American people KNOW who Joe Biden is.

The most important thing they know is that HE'S NOT TRUMP!!!!

That is ENOUGH.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Althea (08-15-2020)

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Because the American people DESERVE to know what they are getting BEFORE the election.
    What does Sunday with Wallace have to do with that? You know what you're getting with Biden?

You're getting rid of trump.

Nothing more needs to be discussed.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

14. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    The hidin Biden strategy is not going to work forever. Eventually people will see this as his handlers hiding him because of his mental incapacitation.
    Anybody that isn't voting for trump, already knows what they get with Biden. What will he say to change your vote from trump?

See? No need to even care about you and people like you

15. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,569 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Wallace is right and I’ve been saying the same thing.

Hiding [exactly what it is] can only be a short term campaign strategy until ‘the hiding itself’ becomes a campaign issue.
    And you have been lying. He and Kamala have been in public 3 days in a row and Biden has been on interviews and made comments regularly.

16. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,569 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Trump has done hours of questions from reporters before and after COVID. COVID has changed the US enormously. I want to hear from my next President what he plans to do for the next four years before I give him the job.
    Trump has given speeches chock full of lies to extremely friendly sites. He got creamed when he went outside the right-wing suckups. He did that twice.
    You do not want to know. You have been in the trump army of hate from the beginning.
    Where are Trump's yearly press conferences? Other presidents did them. Trump stopped them. Can you guess why? Because he needs questioners who are working for his election. He cannot answer real questions because he is not bright. He is cheating like hell and has no answers. How could he explain trashing the post office 80 days from the election that is relying on mail-in? Trump needs a station that will accept his endless lies and not stand up to him. You seek out those sites too.

17. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,786 Times in 32,152 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Why should anyone do anything when the polling shows trump crashing and burning?
    I agree.....Biden should definitely stay in his basement.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”