Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: NYC is dying

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 50 Times in 48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Again, comical, nothing personal, NYC is one of the safest cities in the world, it's doubling crime rate in a city with eight and half million isn't anything close to the armageddon you Trumpkins like to project. You show a complete ignorance of the City, how big it is, how diverse it is, and the lifeline that makes it New York.

When the gated village in Red States fade into obscurity, NYC will still be one of the leading cities in the world

Having your crime rate more than double and murder rate quadruple means exactly that. People arent fleeing NYC because they believe its the safest city in the world.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Another big story that has been developing over the last few years is the death of small businesses, to include massive amounts of empty retail space, which has to do with the city making it increasingly impossible to make money.
    The riots and looting for the last 3 months have finished off many many small business and large business are shuttering stores not to return.

When the election is over and these Soros/obama contrived rioting and looting is over, minority neighborhoods across the country in cities will be underserved. I remember reading about neighborhoods in Chicago and Newark NJ where there were no grocerie stores, they all shut down along with all convenient stores and bodegas.. people without cars had to take cabs to supermarkets to buy food....that is going to reoccur in some neighborhoods when this is all over.

Liberals rage rant and froth yet they dont mention that these riots have cause many deaths and the lionshare of them are black along with black business being looted and liberal business being looted

The rioters and looters dont ask if you a liberal before they hurt you and they dont ask is this business black owned before they destroy it...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Yoda For This Post:

RB 60 (08-15-2020)

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,102 Times in 12,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,441 Times in 1,385 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    The riots and looting for the last 3 months have finished off many many small business and large business are shuttering stores not to return.

When the election is over and these Soros/obama contrived rioting and looting is over, minority neighborhoods across the country in cities will be underserved. I remember reading about neighborhoods in Chicago and Newark NJ where there were no grocerie stores, they all shut down along with all convenient stores and bodegas.. people without cars had to take cabs to supermarkets to buy food....that is going to reoccur in some neighborhoods when this is all over.

Liberals rage rant and froth yet they dont mention that these riots have cause many deaths and the lionshare of them are black along with black business being looted and liberal business being looted

The rioters and looters dont ask if you a liberal before they hurt you and they dont ask is this business black owned before they destroy it...
    The Modern Morons who never learned history because in their fucked heads that would be complicity with racism clearly never learned that a lot of the worse hit areas in the 67-68 riots never came back to what they had been...that this is often permanent this damage that they are doing on purpose because they suck as human beings. .
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The Modern Morons who never learned history because in their fucked heads that would be complicity with racism clearly never learned that a lot of the worse hit areas in the 67-68 riots never came back to what they had been...that this is often permanent this damage that they are doing on purpose because they suck as human beings. .
    Liberals also are oblivious that no one is going to ask them if they are a liberal before they shoot them rob them...destroy their business and come into their neighborhood and do damage. They must believe they are immune and its only trump supporters going to be the victims.

Its incomprehensible to me what liberals are trying to do to their own children and grandchildren, without any thoughts of the long term consequences.

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Liberals also are oblivious that no one is going to ask them if they are a liberal before they shoot them rob them...destroy their business and come into their neighborhood and do damage. They must believe they are immune and its only trump supporters going to be the victims.

Its incomprehensible to me what liberals are trying to do to their own children and grandchildren, without any thoughts of the long term consequences.
    We live in the age of fantasy.....in the days of minds completely consumed with mind pathogens (Gad Saad)...this is the golden age of magical thinking.

UTOPIA will spring from the ashes of America they are sure.

We are so fucked.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Yoda (08-14-2020)

8. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

We have two generations that exist high on weed, I cant wait until they tell us how nutritional weed is and how it can cure world hunger if we legalize it. They used every other bullshit excuse

9. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

We have two generations that exist high on weed, I cant wait until they tell us how nutritional weed is and how it can cure world hunger if we legalize it. They used every other bullshit excuse
    Weed is not a hill to die on.

I say that as someone who has been a heavy drinker since 19, has tried lots of drugs and liked them (acid was the best) , and has smoked weed which I make hi octane with kief nearly everyday for several years now in legal weed state Washington.

The edibles are beyond anything I imagined as a youth smoking 1980's illegal expensive not very good weed.

I love how cheap, great and easy to get weed is now.

DARK AGES SUCK!

10. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Personally I have no need to be high or drunk to enjoy life. I dont see a purpose or a reason to get high on anything. I drank quite a bit when younger now an occaisional drink...beer whine or scotch

11. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Personally I have no need to be high or drunk to enjoy life. I dont see a purpose or a reason to get high on anything. I drank quite a bit when younger now an occaisional drink...beer whine or scotch
    Personally I am sure that I should make room for others on this planet to live the way they want/think best to so far as they are not interfering with me getting what I want/think best.

If they are then we need to talk and work it out.

DARK AGES SUCK!

12. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 63 Times in 55 Posts
    Blog Entries

NYC livery driver charged with raping 12-year-old girl beat her unconscious first: DA

https://nypost.com/2020/08/13/nyc-li...efore-rape-da/
    No that is Texas and Arizona.
    New York, not so much.

Have you seen your portfolio?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to crowonapost For This Post:

Yoda (08-15-2020)

14. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by crowonapost View Post
    No that is Texas and Arizona.
    New York, not so much.

Have you seen your portfolio?
    I am sure that there are some important words missing.

DARK AGES SUCK!

15. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Who is surprised that JPP leftists shrug off the rape of a 12 year old girl.

I guess they are all like Dukakis now

16. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.3 For This Post:

Yoda (08-15-2020)

17. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hiden Biden View Post
    Who is surprised that JPP leftists shrug off the rape of a 12 year old girl.

I guess they are all like Dukakis now
    Not just rape.....repeated 2-hole rape by a person who was charged with being responsible for her.....and this fucker beat her unconscious just for kicks apparently.....then beat her again later because it was such a great time apparently.

I am depressed with how few people here come to the table understanding the basics.

DARK AGES SUCK!

18. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,465 Times in 3,390 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,143 Times in 1,048 Posts

Tucker did a piece today on how NYC is dying,,,,,then I saw this,,,,,,WOW.
    If Tucker said it you can be assured it's overblown and almost assured it's crap.

19. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    If Tucker said it you can be assured it's overblown and almost assured it's crap.
    You should take a fucking look at my Tucker Carlson thread!

DARK AGES SUCK!