Thread: The Marxist Mind and how to Diagnose it

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,848 Times in 2,155 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

Default The Marxist Mind and how to Diagnose it

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    There is no limit to wealth in this world. Anyone can do it. "Redistribution' of wealth is nothing other than a buzzword for those that cannot achieve wealth through their own failures and wanting the efforts and wealth of those that can , do or did. Create your own wealth or just shut the fuck up.
    It's not that simple. The mental aspect must be acknowledged and addressed. The reason 99% of Leftists/Marxists are losers is that they are hit with the double whammy of being both lazy and stupid while at the same time being some of the greediest bastards humanity has to offer. This facilitates the natural process of Leftist/Marxist transformation.

The mental transformation of an individual into a Leftist/Marxist occurs in four phases:

Phase 1. Loser pouts like a baby at the sheer unfairness in life. "Why does my successful neighbor have so many nice things that I would also like to have, yet I have none. It is so totally unfair! Whoever is responsible for the "distribution" really screwed up and should be in jail. I bet my neighbor coluuuuuuuuuuuded with the distribution guy to screw me out of my fair share."

Phase 2. Loser accepts his lack of competitiveness while popping open a third can of Pringles and adopts an Islam-on-pork view of nice things as a way of coping with having resigned himself to being a loser. "Capitalists are all about accumulating wealth. They don't NEED half of the nice things they have. If they were decent human beings they would give me some of the nice things they don't really NEED. Look at them over there so smug and happy with all their nice things that they don't NEED while I sit over here not happy. I bet they obtained all those nice things by having brutally EXPLOITED others in their GREED-driven PROFITEERING. We hates them, Precious, we hates them."

Phase 3. Loser finally has an epiphany that stealing from others is the only way to get all those nice things he craves. "It should be illegal for others to have so much that they are happy. The government should punish them for their sheer audacity to rub their OBSCENE wealth in people's faces like that. Hell yeah, we should definitely raise the tax rates of the rich and use that money to pay for my Pringles, Mountain Dew and a new 65" flat panel so I can have my own down here in the basement. If Nancy Pelosi doesn't pass a wealth tax soon I swear I will vote her ass out of office. I should be able to just loot my neighbors' homes as reparations for how their grandparents EXPLOITED my grandparents."

Phase 4. Transformation is complete. Loser now views himself as a quintessential VICTIM and views those who are successful as his VICTIMIZERS. Because of them he is a "have not." "Obviously the police exist to keep the ruling class in power and to keep us down. That's why my neighbors pay the police to make extra patrols down our street past my house. I see what's going on. It's not enough that they succeed but everyone else must fail."

On any given issue, the Leftist/Marxist thought process works in three steps:

It may appear that Marxists simply hold WACKY views but the secret to understanding the madness is to realize that Leftists/Marxists grind out a sort of "logic sausage" from a three-step encryption process that makes their views incomprehensible. The following is the process so that you can successfully "decrypt" the secret message and appreciate the sausage, now knowing how it is made.

Step 1. the Leftist/Marxist starts his thought process with a "Wouldn't it be great if ..." statement. It really could be anything as long as it is something that really would be great and is something that is simply not possible/plausible/affordable/doable. The Leftist/Marxist ponders just how great it would truly be if that were the case.

Step 2. the Leftist/Marxist introduces the word "should". What was something that would be great suddenly becomes the way it should be. All characteristics that make it impossible, implausible, unaffordable and undoable are stripped away and the Leftist/Marxist grows dissatisfied that politicians STILL have not made it standard mainstream every-day reality.

Step 3. the Leftist/Marxist declares that it is a "Right." He lights a fire under his representatives to get moving on legislating it into existence because all people have a right to it.

Let's work through a few examples.

1. Wouldn't it be great if everyone had unlimited medicine and doctors at the ready all the time free of charge? Yes, that would certainly be great.
    2. Well, that's the way it SHOULD be. In this modern era there's no excuse for not having this already.
    3. As humans we have a RIGHT to free healthcare and those Republican economist naysayers can kiss my ass; they just want everyone who is not them to just die.

1. Wouldn't it be great if people who looked like me had to be accepted for jobs as long as there aren't already sufficient people who look like me employed there. Sure, that would be great.
    2. Well, that's the way it SHOULD be. Employers SHOULDN'T be screwing over people who look like me. That's so totally unfair when peole who look differently get hired instead..
    3. People who look like me have a RIGHT to employment too; employers should be required to meet an administrative legal burden to show compliance or else face hefty fines.

1. Wouldn't it be great if all housing was affordable by everyone? Yes, that would certainly be great.
    2. There's no reason poor people SHOULDN'T get quality housing. Poor people need housing just as much as rich people so even jobless/broke people SHOULD be provided a quality home.
    3. All people have a RIGHT to a quality home. It's not like we've suddenly run out of space. Tough shit if some Republican landlords are going to lose some precious rent. Boo-hoo!

1. Wouldn't it be great if the government just paid everyone a guaranteed minimum salary so that no one would have to work? Yes, that would certainly be great.
    2. Well, that's the way it SHOULD be. Instead of spending all that money on the military we should just pay that cash directly to citizens.
    3. We are the citizens of this country, we have every RIGHT to decide to pay ourselves and those Republican tightwads and their greedy GREED can blow me.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,099 Times in 1,499 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 812 Times in 726 Posts

Fucking stupid. Next.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jacksonsprat22 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-13-2020)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonsprat22 View Post
    Fucking stupid. Next.
    I get that response every time I clearly and thoroughly cover an issue, leaving no room for further discussion because I already summed it all up.

At least it's fully documented. Thanks for noticing.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    I get that response every time I clearly and thoroughly cover an issue, leaving no room for further discussion because I already summed it all up.

At least it's fully documented. Thanks for noticing.
    I notice you're a moron. Was that your intention? To show that right wingers know nothing about history or politics? Just say stuff and think everyone is as ignorant as you? I've read Marx. You don't know shit.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jacksonsprat22 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-13-2020)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

I notice you're a moron. Was that your intention? To show that right wingers know nothing about history or politics? Just say stuff and think everyone is as ignorant as you? I've read Marx. You don't know shit.
    He's a trolly boi.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    He's a trolly boi.
    what a bore

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I've read Marx. You don't know shit.
    If you are claiming that I am mistaken then you clearly have not read Marx and don't know schit.

Attached Images Attached Images

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

He's a trolly boi.
    As long as you are here, did I miss anything in the OP?

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

what a bore
    Like I said, you shouldn't be surprised that I stole your thunder. If all has been said then all has been said. Don't feel bad.

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If you are claiming that I am mistaken then you clearly have not read Marx and don't know schit.

you're a babbling buffoon

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Like I said, you shouldn't be surprised that I stole your thunder. If all has been said then all has been said. Don't feel bad.

zzzzzzzzzz

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

I didn't bother reading it since it's long and you already proved you're just here to troll people who don't exist.

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I didn't bother reading it since it's long and you already proved you're just here to troll people who don't exist.
    A real weirdo. No one reads that stuff he posts.