Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING: Federal Judge ORDERS Trump Campaign/RNC to prove "vote by mail fraud"

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    I understand that if given the opportunity, you would cheat and break the rules because you can't win honestly. And that's not just the election, it's everything. Your entire life has been nothing but a series of personal failures...so you have to cheat to make yourself feel less like a loser.

That's because you don't live an honest life, have never lived one, and will never live one.
    Projection: The post

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    I read it was double the number of mailin votes that get rejected for sigs compared to at polling places
    So then the system works. Clearly. So what's your problem?

You can't argue in one breath that absentee voting is rife with fraud, then in the next breath say that more fraud is sniffed out on absentee ballots than in person voting.

You just made an argument against yourself.

What a fucking idiot. This is the best Conservatives can do.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What's sad about your GIF is that a genuine one doesn't exist, so you have to superimpose that tacky red hat (that you will hide in your attic once Trump is gone) on it.

Total hack.
    WTF?
    Memes: How do they work?

What a fucking dork you are

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So then the system works. Clearly. So what's your problem?
    Both are flawed and you say they work? You are an idiot

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How are they flawed when you literally said in this thread that mail in ballot signatures are subject to more scrutiny?

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You: The system doesn't work, and here's proof of mail-in ballots being rejected because of signatures.

Everyone else: But...that proves the system works because the ballots were rejected over signatures.

You: DERP DERP DERP

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Phantasmal (08-13-2020)

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

WTF?
    Memes: How do they work?

What a fucking dork you are
    Ummm...are you Stone? Stone was who I was responding to.

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,307 Times in 13,426 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 843 Times in 802 Posts

Trump's own voter fraud commission, tasked with looking into exactly all these claims, FOUND NOTHING.

Report: Drumpf commission did not find widespread voter fraud
    https://apnews.com/f5f6a73b2af546ee9...ad-voter-fraud

So what is happening here is that you are deliberately and knowingly spreading propaganda on behalf of Trump in order to undermine the integrity of the election so that you can wholesale reject the results in 3 months.

Pathetic, transparent, shameful.

You should kill yourself. If I was as blatant a useful idiot as you, I would.
    The operative word you ignored is: did not find WIDESPREAD voter fraud

Voter fraud happens. It happens frequently. It doesn't happen on a widespread / mass scale--at least not yet.

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ah, I think I figured you out.

So your problem isn't the means by which anyone casts a ballot, your problem is that they're casting ballots in the first place.

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Ah, I think I figured you out.

So your problem isn't the means by which anyone casts a ballot, your problem is that they're casting ballots in the first place.
    Youre too stupid to deal with. Go smoke some crack and shoot a 5 year old in the head

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    The operative word you ignored is: did not find WIDESPREAD voter fraud
    Ah, so all those bullshit examples you gave before, most of which are probably distorted bullshit you didn't take the time to vet because you're depressed and lazy, weren't supposed to prove your argument that there's widespread voter fraud so bad we can't do absentee voting en masse?

Then why did you post them if that wasn't your intent?

You have this nasty habit of posting something, then never answering for that thing you posted because it would belie your true intent here; which is to divide people and make everyone as miserable and depressed as you are.

How about instead of that, you fucking kill yourself?

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,323 Times in 10,512 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm sure they'll likely start with this:

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud

Then maybe this

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...s_143033.html#!

Or maybe this

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...re-its-all-to/

And this

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guyben...ction-n2569417

Or, this

https://www.demos.org/sites/default/...s/Analysis.pdf

There's plenty of evidence voter fraud occurs and occurs frequently. No, it's not so rampant that it would change the outcome of a major election--unless the vote were close. In many state and local races--and these are important too--it is easier for fraud to change the outcome as the total number of votes is much smaller meaning even small amounts of fraud can result in bigger changes.
    - 1,290? Holy shit!
    - 28 million ballots not returned in 6 years. So? The article days: “ Although there is no evidence that the millions of missing ballots were used fraudulently...”
    - Your 3rd article: “ The truth is that while there is no evidence of widespread and systemic abuses...”
    - You’re 4th article: “ Overall, the disfranchisement of voters through antiquated voting systems, errors, mismanagement of registration bases, and intimidation or harassment is a far bigger problem today than traditional forms of election fraud.“ and “ Voter fraud appears to be very rare in the 12 states examined in that report. Legal and news records turned up little evidence of significant fraud in these states or any indication that fraud is more than a minor problem. Interviews with state officials further confirmed this impression.
    • Notable election reforms of the past 10 to 15 years—such as the NVRA, more permissive absentee balloting rules, all mail-in voting in Oregon, and the enactment of Election Day Registration in several more states—have not facilitated voter fraud.
    • Analysis of several cases of election fraud that have received significant attention in recent years sug- gests that some of the most notable allegations of fraud have proved to be baseless.

Checkmate, dumbfuck

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Voter fraud happens. It happens frequently. It doesn't happen on a widespread / mass scale--at least not yet.
    If voter fraud happened and happens as frequently as you seem to think, why wasn't Trump's own hand-picked commission able to find even a single case of it?

Probably because "voter fraud" is nonsense, and you're terrified at the prospect of having to eat plates of shit for conducting yourself as you have the last 4 years.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

domer76 (08-13-2020)

16. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    - 1,290? Holy shit!
    - 28 million ballots not returned in 6 years. So? The article days: “ Although there is no evidence that the millions of missing ballots were used fraudulently...”
    - Your 3rd article: “ The truth is that while there is no evidence of widespread and systemic abuses...”
    - You’re 4th article: “ Overall, the disfranchisement of voters through antiquated voting systems, errors, mismanagement of registration bases, and intimidation or harassment is a far bigger problem today than traditional forms of election fraud.“ and “ Voter fraud appears to be very rare in the 12 states examined in that report. Legal and news records turned up little evidence of significant fraud in these states or any indication that fraud is more than a minor problem. Interviews with state officials further confirmed this impression.
    • Notable election reforms of the past 10 to 15 years—such as the NVRA, more permissive absentee balloting rules, all mail-in voting in Oregon, and the enactment of Election Day Registration in several more states—have not facilitated voter fraud.
    • Analysis of several cases of election fraud that have received significant attention in recent years sug- gests that some of the most notable allegations of fraud have proved to be baseless.

Checkmate, dumbfuck
    Exactly like I fucking said in this post here:

Ah, so all those bullshit examples you gave before, most of which are probably distorted bullshit you didn't take the time to vet because you're depressed and lazy,
    Conservatives are lazy fucking assholes who don't vet their sources, and are never held to account for it.

I bet if doxxing were on the table, you would see virtually no Conservative posters on JPP.

17. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,847 Times in 14,186 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump is setting up excuses for why he lost
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם