Thread: She Made Kavanaugh CRY!

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,450 Times in 52,465 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    It’s his pet name for me. I haven’t studied thermodynamics. I have read about it, but I have not “studied” it, but according to Gladys, no one is as intelligent as himself with his chemistry degree.

I have never claimed to be brilliant, I’m of average intelligence. My gift is in other areas. I can cook, sew, and make people comfortable around me. I’m a child whisperer.

I am very comfortable with who I am.
    Average intelligence is all it takes to spot bullshit coming from someone no matter what they claim. Thanks to technology, most average intelligent people can fact-check someone no matter how smart or educated they claim to be. In fact, it's one of my favorite activities on forums. Not only do I learn something by doing so but I can stick it to a fucking blowhard. Self-education can be a Twofer.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (08-15-2020)

3. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,496 Times in 7,584 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    We have a lot of members with fake careers around here.
    Yes we do. Most claim to be lawyers.

4. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,496 Times in 7,584 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Tulsi made Kamala cry during a debate. Does that mean Tulsi could make Kav cry, an example of transitive law? Or is there another point to this thread?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

ExpressLane (08-15-2020), TOP (08-15-2020)

6. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,665 Times in 16,592 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Disagreed. I think we all owe people apologies for being unkind, spinning their statements or otherwise demeaning them even when the littly lying cocksucking sock puppeteers deserved it.
    Those kind of apologies would not really be sincere however..so what's the point? Better to just not be unkind, spin statements or demean and lie to begin with...right?

7. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Those kind of apologies would not really be sincere however..so what's the point? Better to just not be unkind, spin statements or demean and lie to begin with...right?
    Says the person who posted this:
    For many things...but I'm referring to the cries of fake teacher and the doxxing at the moment...
    I do not owe anyone here any apology If I did, I would offer one....
    Why are you worrying, though you did mention you received information in PMs if I recall
    Just so we're clear, you are claiming to be a Christian, aren't you?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

9. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Says the person who posted this:

Just so we're clear, you are claiming to be a Christian, aren't you?
    Have you seen me "claim Christianity" here? That really has nothing to do with our discussion, does it?
    I do believe in God...heaven...angels...etc...and the Rainbow Bridge, though Do you?
    Also, a Big Buckeye fan

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TOP For This Post:

ExpressLane (08-15-2020)

11. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,406 Times in 53,281 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yes, and you know what the answer is most likely to be so I won't get into a pissing match by posting it.

People change. Sometimes for the good, sometimes not. Some people get sick. Not their fault. I've been drawn into demeaning mentally ill people before and that's on me. It's good to refute the ravings of a mentally ill person, but I try not to focus upon attacking them for something they can't control not matter how fucked up they are.
    You're a better man than I, Gunga Din. lol In Toxic's case, she's the one who has shared others' personal information in public venues like JPP, the old Amazon forum, FB, etc. That's why she's so focused on being the victim, so ppl don't realize she's actually the villain. We've seen the same behavior over and over with the IMPOTUS. Both have grave personality disorders, putting it kindly. Both enjoy the role of pretend-businessman and pretend-teacher, which they falsely believe gives them respect and cred. Playing the role of injured victim, with constant shrieks of "Unfair!" and "Fake news!" and "Two sets of rules!" gives them great pleasure, for some strange reason.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Doc Dutch (08-15-2020)

13. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

When will you be starting? I'm sure a real "teacher" is used to leading by example, no?

You sound more and more like your idiot idol, #TRE45ON, every day. He too has stated that he has never had to apologize, or repent and ask forgiveness of the Xtian god. He also loves playing the poor, bullied, put-upon victim as much as you do.

Frankly, my dear, you need better role models.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

14. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Have you seen me "claim Christianity" here? That really has nothing to do with our discussion, does it?
    I do believe in God...heaven...angels...etc...and the Rainbow Bridge, though Do you?
    Also, a Big Buckeye fan
    What? Seriously? You've claimed to be Xtian for as long as it's been my misfortune to know you. You quote Bible verses. You put down ppl for not being Xtian, as well. How many times have you mocked my faith, just as one example?

You might want this to put out that fire on your granny sweat pants. It's a Buckeye brand! lol

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cypress (08-15-2020), Doc Dutch (08-15-2020)

16. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Also, a Big Buckeye fan
    I thought you had, but could be wrong. Some people do, some don't.

IMO, it does go with the discussion because a person who never apologizes can't be a Christian except in name only.

17. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    You're a better man than I, Gunga Din. lol In Toxic's case, she's the one who has shared others' personal information in public venues like JPP, the old Amazon forum, FB, etc. That's why she's so focused on being the victim, so ppl don't realize she's actually the villain. We've seen the same behavior over and over with the IMPOTUS. Both have grave personality disorders, putting it kindly. Both enjoy the role of pretend-businessman and pretend-teacher, which they falsely believe gives them respect and cred. Playing the role of injured victim, with constant shrieks of "Unfair!" and "Fake news!" and "Two sets of rules!" gives them great pleasure, for some strange reason.
    I agree 100% that she was wrong to do so and that it caused you physical harm. The point I'm making is that, if she's sane, then she should be held accountable, but if she's mentally ill, then she should be ignored and never trusted.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

19. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,179 Times in 14,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grajonca View Post
    Was your previous name Fastlane? Only Joan of Snark claims you're not a retired doctor!
    Yeah I was previously FastLane but my hard drive died taking my password with it. Yeah I'm a retired Anesthesiologist. Joan of Snark AKA Bird Brains claims I'm not a doctor. Little does she know.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

TOP (08-15-2020)

21. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I agree 100% that she was wrong to do so and that it caused you physical harm. The point I'm making is that, if she's sane, then she should be held accountable, but if she's mentally ill, then she should be ignored and never trusted.
    It would be the latter. I've occasionally been advised to put her on ignore. I won't do that because she's not to be trusted not to post my personal info. She did it here a couple of times when we first arrived and was warned about it.

And there's your two sets of rules. Her friend EE got a temp ban for sharing part of a personal email he'd received about other Amazon ppl. But Toxic posted part of an email exchange with Mason from when they were an item, and got bupkes. Playing the eternal victim has benefits.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Doc Dutch (08-15-2020)

23. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,179 Times in 14,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grajonca View Post
    Her grandfather owned sugar plantations and slaves, that's got to be pretty embarrassing.
    Black privilege!

24. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I thought you had, but could be wrong. Some people do, some don't.

IMO, it does go with the discussion because a person who never apologizes can't be a Christian except in name only.
    I don't need to "proclaim" that I'm Christian... I never said I don't apologize...I said I don't owe any apology to any one here...if I did, I would do so