Thread: She Made Kavanaugh CRY!

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    I bet Cameltoe cried after Kavanaugh won.
    So certainly got the hump about it.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,628 Times in 21,489 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

She is also making Rumppy* cry!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

Phantasmal (08-15-2020)

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    So many priceless videos to come....
    Her grandfather owned sugar plantations and slaves, that's got to be pretty embarrassing.

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,628 Times in 21,489 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grajonca View Post
    Her grandfather owned sugar plantations and slaves, that's got to be pretty embarrassing.
    If we were responsible for our grandfathers actions many of us, especially me, would be in trouble!

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,545 Times in 14,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    You bet your sweet bippy, baby! If you are a Christian then you should understand this: Ezekiel 18:20

The one who sins is the one who will die. The child will not share the guilt of the parent, nor will the parent share the guilt of the child. The righteousness of the righteous will be credited to them, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against them.

That last sentence is pretty cool too, don't you think?
    And that is why the christian god is a phony god , No one can die for another sins, no one, even a claimed man god
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,545 Times in 14,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    And that is why the christian god is a phony god , No one can die for another sins, no one, even a claimed man god
    The Bible is clear, and it is consistent: one person cannot die for the sins of another. In other words, the sins committed by one person cannot be wiped out by the punishment given to another. In Exodus 32:30-35, Moses asks Gd to punish him for the sin committed by the people in regards to the Golden Calf. Gd tells Moses that the person who committed the sin is the one who must receive the punishment. Then, in Deuteronomy 24:16, Gd simply states this as a basic principle, ‘Every man shall be put to death for his own sin.’ This concept is repeated in the Prophets, in Ezekiel 18: ‘The soul that sinneth, it shall die… the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.’ The prophet Jeremiah looks to the day when the mistaken belief that one man’s death atones for another man’s sins shall no longer be held by anyone: in Jeremiah 31:29-30, the prophet says: ‘In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children’s teeth are set on edge. But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge.’

A MORE COMPLETE EXPLANATION… The Christian understanding is that Jesus, the one they believe to be the messiah, died for the sins of all humanity. In this view, the messiah is supposed to be the blood sacrifice necessary for the forgiveness of sin; in other words, a human sacrifice. However, not only is this concept of the messiah not found in our Bible, but we are also taught quite clearly and consistently that no one can die for the sins of another, that one person’s guilt cannot be forgiven because of another person’s death. In Exodus 32:30-35, Moses tries to offer himself as an atonement for the sins of the People, by being written ‘out of Thy book which Thou has written.’ To be written out of Gd’s book means to be written out of the Book of Life; therefore Moses is asking to die for the sins of the People. Gd’s response is that it does not work that way, each man dies for his own sin:

And it came to pass on the morrow, that Moses said unto the people, Ye have sinned a great sin: and now I will go up unto the Etrnl; perhaps I shall make an atonement for your sin. And Moses returned unto the Etrnl, and said, Oh, this people have sinned a great sin, and have made them gods of gold. Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin…and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written. And the Etrnl said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book. Therefore now go, lead the people unto the place of which I have spoken unto thee: behold, mine Angel shall go before thee: nevertheless in the day when I visit I will visit their sin upon them. And the Etrnl plagued the people, because they made the calf, which Aaron made. [Exodus 32:30-35]

Please note that the text tells us that the one who sins is the one who receives the punishment, and no one else. The point is made again in Deuteronomy 24:16, where it explicitly says that no one can die for the sins of another:

The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the father. Every man shall be put to death for his own sin. [Deuteronomy 24:16]

The whole of Chapter 18 of the Book of Ezekiel expands upon and clarifies this principle. Furthermore, this chapter teaches that all we have to do to gain Gd’s forgiveness is to stop doing the Bad and start doing the Good. Nowhere does it say that we must have a blood sacrifice for the forgiveness of sins. ’
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,771 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump scored 30/30 on the Montreal Cognitive Assessment. You may not like Trump but he is all cognitively there.

You will never see Biden take a cognitive exam because he would do poorly.
    Just observe the two of them, you’re supposedly a doctor, if you think Biden couldn’t pass the test while Trump did, you are no physician.

9. The Following User Groans At Phantasmal For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (08-15-2020)

10. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Just observe the two of them, you’re supposedly a doctor, if you think Biden couldn’t pass the test while Trump did, you are no physician.
    Physician heal thyself!

11. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,419 Times in 16,408 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

Well, when you mock your heritage. and your ancestors.....
    https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...er-pot-1176805

12. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,419 Times in 16,408 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

Many of us are due apologies

13. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,633 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Disagreed since God can do anything, including sending a PR man to give everyone a freebie coupon to Heaven.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

14. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,771 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Disagreed since God can do anything, including sending a PR man to give everyone a freebie coupon to Heaven.
    He could also just give the freebie coupon without having his only son die.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Doc Dutch (08-15-2020)

16. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,529 Times in 52,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm a retired Anesthesiologist. Plus before going to med school I was a Masters trained RN for 13 years. No need to fear the worst my hard drive died not me. But it took my password to here with it.

I'm not one of them . Do you want to discuss the oxyhemoglobin dissociation curve and p50?
    Well, I'll be happy to have a craft beer while you expound upon it.

Glad to hear that the 'rona didn't get you.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Doc Dutch (08-15-2020)

18. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,633 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    He could also just give the freebie coupon without having his only son die.
    Correct, but human beings may be the smartest critters on the planet, but as we see daily, they're still pretty stupid on average. They need to be convinced emotionally, not just logically. A dramatic display is more convincing to the Naked Apes than a nice chat.

That said, a big difference between believers and atheists is the fact that all humans live their short little lives then die. It's just a reality. Believers think death is the beginning of an eternal existence whereas the atheists believe they are gone forever. "When you're dead, you're dead!" is the common atheist refrain. As such, atheists fear death or think it's an end but believers don't see it that way at all since they believe in an eternal soul.

It's in their Bible: Matthew 16:26
    What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? Or what can anyone give in exchange for their soul?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

19. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Well, I'll be happy to have a craft beer while you expound upon it.

Glad to hear that the 'rona didn't get you.
    Where's my apology, Joanie?