Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kellyanne Conway Is SO Rude

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    I had a neighbor like Kellyanne Conway. Say anything at all to her and she just starts talking. No off switch. On and on it goes. The subject changes over and over but the mouth never stops. There's no break. You can't say anything or get out of the conversation. Pretty soon you get thirsty, you wanna go inside for a drink of water, she never let's up for a second. Finally you have to just talk over her, cut her right off and say you have to run.

So glad she moved away!
    Good fences make good neighbours.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,569 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Rightys think Trump is a great businessman. https://www.washingtonpost.com/archi...-9cd9c0bca9fe/ he was saved by bankers who regret doing it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

PoliTalker (08-13-2020)

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Nordberg,

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Rightys think Trump is a great businessman. https://www.washingtonpost.com/archi...-9cd9c0bca9fe/ he was saved by bankers who regret doing it.
    If he made money by going bankrupt and putting thousands out of work they think that is a success.

If he hits rock bottom and gets bailed out with Russian mafia money, then makes a come back selling his name and being an overbearing character on TV, they think that's being a 'great businessman.'
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,178 Times in 7,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    My guess is she knows for sure if Trump dick is shaped like a mushroom.
    I bet even Trump wouldn't touch a Skank like her with a mopstick!

I know I wouldn't.

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 50 Times in 48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Yoda,

Actually, I've listened to them and they don't do what KC does. They have their say and turn it back over to others to continue the conversation. If any of those three have to be interrupted it is not on a regular basis. Not so with KC. It is every single time, without fail, it can be counted on.

Please everyone in america including antifa knows thats not true one iota

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Yoda,

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Please everyone in america including antifa knows thats not true one iota
    Wha?

You think Kellyanne Conway is a polite conversationalist who doesn't hog all the time she can get?

In this interview, she never concludes one single answer, just rambles on and on, forcing Judy Woodruff to interrupt her every single time. If Judy did not do that, Kellyanne would just take over the show.

(Hit "play" to listen to that 11 minute podcast - if you can stand it - it is that long because KC just doesn't shut up!)
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not necessarily but I do believe Aoc, Talib, Omar and Waters are far more nasty, rude, disgusting women

Theres always one side with liberals never 2, they can only see negatives about trump supporters or conservative anything, they are completely disengenuous when it comes to their own.

Remember something, if BLM comes to take anyones property, or decides to riot and loot business, or decides to attack anyone, one thing is CERTAIN, they wont ask you if youre a liberal or a democrat. You will get the same as anyone else.

Liberals are one issue voters, whether its Orange Man Bad, or they want free health care, or they want women to get abortions on demand taxpayer paid for. Or they want more laws protecting gays or t Blacks or they want wide open borders or to Socialize america so they dont have to work and still get the same as everyone else. They all vote for the one issue they want and dont give a single thought to what the rest does to the country.

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not necessarily but I do believe Aoc, Talib, Omar and Waters are far more nasty, rude, disgusting women

Theres always one side with liberals never 2, they can only see negatives about trump supporters or conservative anything, they are completely disengenuous when it comes to their own.

Remember something, if BLM comes to take anyones property, or decides to riot and loot business, or decides to attack anyone, one thing is CERTAIN, they wont ask you if youre a liberal or a democrat. You will get the same as anyone else.

Liberals are one issue voters, whether its Orange Man Bad, or they want free health care, or they want women to get abortions on demand taxpayer paid for. Or they want more laws protecting gays or t Blacks or they want wide open borders or to Socialize america so they dont have to work and still get the same as everyone else. They all vote for the one issue they want and dont give a single thought to what the rest does to the country.
    I see AOC as a very competent congresswoman who does her job very well. You want verbal abuse, look at what rightys do to her.
    You said leftys are 1 issue voters and then listed several. That is about as logical as you can get. Name someone who has pushed for open borders. That is a typical right-wing lie. There is no such thing as free healthcare. We recognize universal medical care is cheaper and covers all. We also know our taxes finance it, just like the rest of the industrial nations do.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

PoliTalker (08-14-2020)

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Yoda,

That's giving Kellyanne Conway a free pass to be rude, refusing to acknowledge her conversational rudeness, and immediately changing the subject by throwing a red herring out there, trying to make it about something else.

Not taking the bait here. This thread is about the rudeness of Kellyanne Conway. Please be polite and stick to the subject or kindly locate a more appropriate thread for comments about other subjects, thank you. And now, back to Kellyanne Conway's conversational rudeness.

Please explain how a conversation can be a two way conversation if one party to the conversation never shuts up? It's not a conversation if one party never gives the other a chance to comment. It's a lecture.

Common courtesy is that when two people are talking, that each has their say. That cannot happen if one party in the conversation never concludes what they are saying. That's what Kellyanne Conway does. She talks nonstop, deftly shifting away from any question she purports to be answering and freely wandering into subjects of her own choosing. On and on and on. Like there is no off switch. Only an on switch.

It's like she sees a question as her chance to talk about whatever she wanted to talk about anyway. She comes in with a list of bullet points that she wants to cover and then rambles on and on, embellishing her points, adding more, for as long as she is allowed. If not cut off, she would never conclude. There is no conclusion. She doesn't even pretend to finish answering whatever question was put to her. She just keeps on talking until she is finally cut off, much to the delight of the viewing audience who really wanted to hear an answer to the question put to her which never got answered.

She is so predictable there is almost no point in even listening to her.

She is the reason a remote has a mute button.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

christiefan915 (08-15-2020)

13. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not taking the bait is code for refusing to address the actual Rebuttal

14. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I see AOC as a very competent congresswoman who does her job very well. You want verbal abuse, look at what rightys do to her.
    You said leftys are 1 issue voters and then listed several. That is about as logical as you can get. Name someone who has pushed for open borders. That is a typical right-wing lie. There is no such thing as free healthcare. We recognize universal medical care is cheaper and covers all. We also know our taxes finance it, just like the rest of the industrial nations do.
    AOC is an asshole and 90% of america outside her hispanic district who think like her believes so

15. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

AOC is an asshole and 90% of america outside her hispanic district who think like her believes so
    That is all your opinion and your opinion is wrong.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

christiefan915 (08-15-2020)

17. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Yoda,

Not taking the bait is code for refusing to address the actual Rebuttal
    A change of subject is not a rebuttal.

Instead, it is an attempt to deflect from addressing the topic of the thread while trying to hijack the thread.

18. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not changing the subject, evading the response isnt debating either, when youre ready to acknowledge that the left has far more rude people. Then we can discuss rudeness on both sides.

I think Kelly Ann Conway is far less rude that Gerald Nadler and Karen Bass and Adam Schiff, I could go on and on about democrat rudeness.

19. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That is all your opinion and your opinion is wrong.
    Lol I had to laugh, your telling me my opinion is wrong because your opinion is different...liberals are entertaining