Thread: Outraged left turns on the Biden-Harris ticket and slams Joe's choice

1. #16 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,615 Times in 17,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    The Left is never satisfied until civilization is entirely in ruins.
    They won't be satisfied until they destroy every custom and tribute to this nation's history, control every aspect of our lives and turn it into the servant of a one-world government.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Stretch (08-13-2020), Yoda (08-13-2020)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by jpaysonp1 View Post
    Sorry , I know you’re going for a split but it’s not going to happen. I’m as left as they come and we saw Harris as VP months ago . Fortunately the republicans have united us in a singular goal of beating trump and his syndicate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ya think? We want no split. It's the left who want to split this country, and you're using race and gender in your attempts to accomplish it.
    Of course it had to be a black woman as Biden's pick. We all knew it, he said as much.

You people cannot run on your "principals" or ideology, you are trying to use race and gender to your advantage to win an election. Rather reprehensible, don't ya think?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Darth Omar (08-13-2020)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Ya think? We want no split. It's the left who want to split this country, and you're using race and gender in your attempts to accomplish it.
    Of course it had to be a black woman as Biden's pick. We all knew it, he said as much.

You people cannot run on your "principals" or ideology, you are trying to use race and gender to your advantage to win an election. Rather reprehensible, don't ya think?
    Indeed.

Democrats are having their moment but at some point the race is going to come down to policy; and the question will come down to whether Democrats can drag Joe across the line with just Trump haters and whatever contingent of radical lefties they can manage to hold together.

It will become a question of whether independents will turn out and for a party that intends to gut the energy sector which will cost who knows how many jobs. And this, at a time when the country is trying desperately to pull out of a self-induced recession.

It may be independent voters are tired of Trump [it may be many aren’t] but on paper at least—they should run screaming in the other direction over some of Harris/Biden’s policy initiatives.

Biden has endorsed the New Green Insanity in all but name—he has to, in order to win the election. If independent voters rush to the polls to vote in the Green Deal—I’ll have to see it before I’ll believe it.

Make this a policy election and Trump should own it.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    The Left is never satisfied until civilization is entirely in ruins.
    The Right is never satisfied until civilization is entirely in 1984 world.

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,110 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    The Right is never satisfied until civilization is entirely in 1984 world.
    Your mind is an alternate universe tonight...

CONGRATS
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'll play your game. "We all" knew Trump would take advantage of Pence as a white Evangelical that the right supports and Kavanaugh was chosen to please the base.

We can play this game all night and all day if you want.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

moon (08-13-2020)

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Your mind is an alternate universe tonight...

CONGRATS
    Thanks to you guys. Congratulations for your success.

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,518 Times in 6,259 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Indeed.

Democrats are having their moment but at some point the race is going to come down to policy; and the question will come down to whether Democrats can drag Joe across the line with just Trump haters and whatever contingent of radical lefties they can manage to hold together.

It will become a question of whether independents will turn out and for a party that intends to gut the energy sector which will cost who knows how many jobs. And this, at a time when the country is trying desperately to pull out of a self-induced recession.

It may be independent voters are tired of Trump [it may be many aren’t] but on paper at least—they should run screaming in the other direction over some of Harris/Biden’s policy initiatives.

Biden has endorsed the New Green Insanity in all but name—he has to, in order to win the election. If independent voters rush to the polls to vote in the Green Deal—I’ll have to see it before I’ll believe it.

Make this a policy election and Trump should own it.
    Thank you, Daft Omar 61.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to moon For This Post:

AProudLefty (08-13-2020)

13. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    Thank you, Daft Omar 61.
    yuk
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

14. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I hope it comes to policy, the Dems have nothing to stand on.

This recession was not self induced. It was the result of an extremely contagious virus from China that basically shut down the world's economy.

Biden and Harris's policy initiatives should be attacked rather than them personally. Before the China flu, the attitude of most Americans was that the country was doing fine. Unemployment was low, businesses were profitable, the public was buying goods and services and the stock markets were climbing like a scared racoon up a tree. Trump wants those conditions to return as soon as possible for the betterment of America, the left wants the economy to stay in the tank to increase their chances of recruiting the independents.

There's no doubt Biden endorses the New Green Deal, he's said as much. I hope he continues to push that agenda throughout his campaign.

I agree. Trump must make policy his forefront. He should quit the babbling and personal insults, let the left use them and I believe the independents will get tired of it and Trump will prevail.

15. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This recession was not self induced. It was the result of an extremely contagious virus from China that basically shut down the world's economy.

Biden and Harris's policy initiatives should be attacked rather than them personally. Before the China flu, the attitude of most Americans was that the country was doing fine. Unemployment was low, businesses were profitable, the public was buying goods and services and the stock markets were climbing like a scared racoon up a tree. Trump wants those conditions to return as soon as possible for the betterment of America, the left wants the economy to stay in the tank to increase their chances of recruiting the independents.

There's no doubt Biden endorses the New Green Deal, he's said as much. I hope he continues to push that agenda throughout his campaign.

I agree. Trump must make policy his forefront. He should quit the babbling and personal insults, let the left use them and I believe the independents will get tired of it and Trump will prevail.
    Heh. Posts like this are why we think you guys are funny.

16. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I hope you are not suggesting that should the DNC get up on stage every day acting cruel and vicious that we should refrain from pointing out how assholes like this got cancelled back when America was better.

DARK AGES SUCK!

17. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Heh. Posts like this are why we think you guys are funny.
    He’s spot on lol.

You don’t remember how *even Democrats* were grimacing when AOC trotted out the New Green Insanity? Try to imagine how independents might feel about it. BD is right, as usual: Trump needs stop allowing democrats to obfuscate by saying things that don’t matter.

Hammer Harris/Biden on the Green Insanity. Force them to own it..or not. Don’t allow them to be wishy-washy about it. If they don’t, then they risk losing the loony left.

Force them to come out and say—one way or another, if they really intend to give free healthcare to illegal immigrants. Or not.

Etc.

This is Trump’s election to lose if he/they can make it about policy. And if Trump can stay out of his own way.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

18. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'll play your game. "We all" knew Trump would take advantage of Pence as a white Evangelical that the right supports and Kavanaugh was chosen to please the base.

We can play this game all night and all day if you want.
    Game? who's playing a "game"?

Why not take advantage of your running-mate's morality. Looks like Biden's taking advantage of his running-mate's color and gender, no? He's said
    he'd pick a black woman, and he'd blow any chance of winning the election if he didn't. So yeah, "we all knew..."
    Kavanaugh was selected because he was qualified. He served on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit, the Second Highest court in the United States.
    Of course he is a constitutional conservative, and will decide cases based on the constitution, it's why we elected Trump to appoint someone with his qualifications.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Darth Omar (08-13-2020)

20. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    I hope you are not suggesting that should the DNC get up on stage every day acting cruel and vicious that we should refrain from pointing out how assholes like this got cancelled back when America was better.
    We should use their viciousness against them. We should question them on their their solutions for their attacks.
    Trump and Pence must keep this election on policy, let the left resort on making it about race and gender.