Thread: Advice from Sarah Palin to Kamala Harris

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

Default Advice from Sarah Palin to Kamala Harris

Way to go Sarah...excellent advice.

democrat VP pick 🇺🇸 Climb upon Geraldine Ferraro’s and my shoulders, and from the most amazing view in your life consider lessons we learned:

1) out of the chute trust no one new;

2) fight mightily to keep your own team with you - they know you, know your voice, and most importantly are trustworthy;

3) don’t get muzzled - connect with media and voters in your own unique way. Some yahoos running campaigns will suffocate you with their own self-centered agenda so remember YOU were chosen for who YOU are. So stay connected with America as you smile and ignore deceptive “handlers” trying to change you;

4) some fun terms you may learn:
    “OTR” - an orchestrated campaign stop that’s meant to look un-orchestrated where you “normalize” in front of voters. (I’d remembered not packing my running shoes, they turned it into a whole campaign stop with media detailing my every move trying on shoes.) OTR’s get bizarre (try eating in front of vultures looking for the “gotcha” shot!) but my team made OTR’s the second most fun thing!

“Ropeline”: thee MOST fun thing! Every single handshake and holler and hug and smile melted my heart, energized my soul, and gave me the utmost hope in the greatest country on earth! The ropeline is often the only way to literally touch those whom you wish to serve, so be sincere in looking in their eyes, understanding why they’re there, never forgetting they represent the innumerable Americans putting their trust in you to serve for the right reasons. It’s who and what they represent that is all that matters!

5) don’t forget the women who came before you;

6) have fun! This IS the greatest country in the world and hopefully you’ll be blessed beyond belief, like I was, with meeting new people from all walks of life and see just how great it is!

🇺🇸 more to come... including one of the funniest things in my life, right before my debate with Sen. Joe Biden... stay tuned!

- Sarah Palin
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Oh ... and don't have 'Abstinence' as advice and then having your daughter go out and get pregnant. Makes you look like, well, makes you look like an Idiot!

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Nicely put
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,099 Times in 1,499 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 812 Times in 726 Posts

Sarah Palin was a dope. Made McCain look incompetent. Not like Kamala Harris who intelligent.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Way to go Sarah...excellent advice.

democrat VP pick ���� Climb upon Geraldine Ferraro’s and my shoulders, and from the most amazing view in your life consider lessons we learned:

1) out of the chute trust no one new;

2) fight mightily to keep your own team with you - they know you, know your voice, and most importantly are trustworthy;

3) don’t get muzzled - connect with media and voters in your own unique way. Some yahoos running campaigns will suffocate you with their own self-centered agenda so remember YOU were chosen for who YOU are. So stay connected with America as you smile and ignore deceptive “handlers” trying to change you;

4) some fun terms you may learn:
    “OTR” - an orchestrated campaign stop that’s meant to look un-orchestrated where you “normalize” in front of voters. (I’d remembered not packing my running shoes, they turned it into a whole campaign stop with media detailing my every move trying on shoes.) OTR’s get bizarre (try eating in front of vultures looking for the “gotcha” shot!) but my team made OTR’s the second most fun thing!

“Ropeline”: thee MOST fun thing! Every single handshake and holler and hug and smile melted my heart, energized my soul, and gave me the utmost hope in the greatest country on earth! The ropeline is often the only way to literally touch those whom you wish to serve, so be sincere in looking in their eyes, understanding why they’re there, never forgetting they represent the innumerable Americans putting their trust in you to serve for the right reasons. It’s who and what they represent that is all that matters!

5) don’t forget the women who came before you;

6) have fun! This IS the greatest country in the world and hopefully you’ll be blessed beyond belief, like I was, with meeting new people from all walks of life and see just how great it is!

���� more to come... including one of the funniest things in my life, right before my debate with Sen. Joe Biden... stay tuned!

- Sarah Palin
    What's her advice for going on The Masked Singer?
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Mott the Hoople (08-12-2020)

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,661 Times in 16,589 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonsprat22 View Post
    Sarah Palin was a dope. Made McCain look incompetent. Not like Kamala Harris who intelligent.
    Looking forward to the new updated t-shirts for sale from Ms. Harris

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,242 Times in 13,967 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,054 Times in 2,849 Posts

Sarah was the creator of many of her own problems, she really thought she had something to offer but couldn’t deliver it, wasn’t vetted properly and hurt McCain, I don’t know if I’d take a lot of advice from her

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Best advice she could give Kamala Harris. 'Everything I did, do the opposite'

The End.

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Sarah was the creator of many of her own problems, she really thought she had something to offer but couldn’t deliver it, wasn’t vetted properly and hurt McCain, I don’t know if I’d take a lot of advice from her
    That’s not completely true. Though I would agree that Palin was seriously unqualified to be President she did get it about the most important issue of our times.

That is she got it about the vast amount of anger over the 2008 financial crises where millions lost their jobs and their homes and how the Banks and GM got bailed out and got their bonuses at the cost of the tax payers...I.e. the same people they screwed out of their jobs, homes and retirement savings.

Sarah saw that curtain open that openly displayed how truly rigged our system is in favor of the rich and powerful. Which made her very popular.

Bush, Obama, Clinton, Romney and to a lesser extent McCain did not see or understand that anger and the political backlash it’s caused and most establishment politicians still don’t. Which is why we’ve seen so much radicalization on the left and right.

So I have to give credit where credit was due. Palin did see and understood that anger.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mott the Hoople For This Post:

Rune (08-12-2020)

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,835 Times in 8,249 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

It is funny that she mentions her very polite cruciificxion by Biden, who mopped the floor, walls and ceiling with her, without mocking, sarcasm or anything other than being a perfect Gentleman/statesman.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,512 Times in 6,255 Posts
    Blog Entries

" First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.