Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: So, who actually heads the ticket?

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,266 Times in 7,148 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Since Biden called in Kamala Harris as his VP pick from The Basement the obvious question is which of them should head the ticket?

Biden is actually more suited for VP than Harris is: Biden could chill for the most part; take naps, boast about his bowel movements and maybe make the occasional appearance.

This is actually a serious question. Should democrats be honest and concede that Harris [or well, whoever. I wouldn’t count AOC out] is going to be calling the shots and setting the agenda and not Biden?

Or do they continue with the charade? Should voters care about it?
    Keep Flapping!

It won't do you any good- BUT IT IS ENTERTAINING!

Hilarious actually! HA HA HA HA!

2. The Following User Groans At Geeko Sportivo For This Awful Post:

Earl (08-12-2020)

3. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,910 Times in 21,670 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,696 Times in 5,198 Posts
    Blog Entries

Since Biden called in Kamala Harris as his VP pick from The Basement the obvious question is which of them should head the ticket?

Biden is actually more suited for VP than Harris is: Biden could chill for the most part; take naps, boast about his bowel movements and maybe make the occasional appearance.

This is actually a serious question. Should democrats be honest and concede that Harris [or well, whoever. I wouldn’t count AOC out] is going to be calling the shots and setting the agenda and not Biden?

Or do they continue with the charade? Should voters care about it?
    Trump* literally announced Pence would be his choice for VP with a TWEET, and we did not even have Corona Virus back then!

You cant make this shit up. You people are so far up Trumps* ass its embarrassing.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

4. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Keep Flapping!

It won't do you any good- BUT IT IS ENTERTAINING!

Hilarious actually! HA HA HA HA!

That's a cute Republican. Let it down already.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

Geeko Sportivo (08-12-2020)

6. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Trump* literally announced Pence would be his choice for VP with a TWEET, and we did not even have Corona Virus back then!

You cant make this shit up. You people are so far up Trumps* ass its embarrassing.
    Was Pence born with that chick nose or did he pay to be butchered like Michael Jackson?

7. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Ok lol.

Let’s not change the rules after the election. Assuming Biden wins and all the states follow Cuomo’s example and start locking down at every spike; then when go from climbing slowly out of recession into something more like an actual depression—it will be Biden’s economy, right?

Or will they suddenly decide, ‘ya know, maybe these lockdowns aren’t the best way to go about this’.

I want Trump to win the election for the sake of the country; if not, I am going to have so much fun with ‘I told you so’ lol.

Just as a heads up, Bill.
    WHose economy it will be, will be subjective, as it always is......... I would say it becomes the presidents when they start affecting it..... They don't write the laws or start out w/ their own budget etc..

Biden should be critiqued no different IMHO.......

Dems should hold him accountable as well.........

I keep hearing Cuomo........ He is merely one of 50, I live in Calif, what he does has little affect on my life & what he says & does doesn't mean all that much here.........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

8. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    As w/ all things bad that happen it's not trumps fault...............

All things good of course are his fault.............

The buck stop there, if you or he likes it or not..............->

Many will blame him for the economy, etc etc etc-big boy pants required
    No hoss lol.

That’s not going to fly outside The Bubble. Democrats own the mayhem. In fact, why voters in Chicago etc, persist in voting for democrat mayors is behind comprehension.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

9. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    WHose economy it will be, will be subjective, as it always is......... I would say it becomes the presidents when they start affecting it..... They don't write the laws or start out w/ their own budget etc..

Biden should be critiqued no different IMHO.......

Dems should hold him accountable as well.........

I keep hearing Cuomo........ He is merely one of 50, I live in Calif, what he does has little affect on my life & what he says & does doesn't mean all that much here.........
    Now hold on a minute.

You’re already changing the rules. Trump *didn’t affect the economy*: governors did that, under the guidance of Fauci and the CDC; that’s why the economy is better in some states than it is others.

That’s why people are fleeing NY for other places. I can see how this is going to go already if Biden wins.

It should be clear to practically anyone who isn’t out to blame Trump for it. If anyone ‘owns’ the present economy it’s Fauci and the CDC. There’s nothing really subjective about it because *it was their guidelines* that led us to it.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

10. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

No hoss lol.

That’s not going to fly outside The Bubble. Democrats own the mayhem. In fact, why voters in Chicago etc, persist in voting for democrat mayors is behind comprehension.
    NOT IMHO........ Why don't your offer an alternative??
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

11. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Neither of them stand for anything.

I have yet to hear either of them articulate a vision for the country beyond ‘I am not Donald Trump’.

In a normal year I wouldn’t give them a chance—if only because of some of their policy ideas.

But nothing is normal anymore.
    I saw a global warming Biden ad last night.

12. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    No, his vision is to rescue the nation from the disaster that is Trump. It’s going to take a lot of hard work. His policies are on his website. Don’t be lazy, look them up, educate yourself for once.
    More "investing in green energy" like Obama did? AKA give taxpayer money to his cronies, they give him a kickback, then cut and disappear into the woodwork?

Raise taxes and fuel and electricity prices for everybody? With fuel cost increase comes cost of grocery increases as well.

1abrilliant.jpg