Thread: Joe Biden selects Kamala Harris as his running mate - President 46 & 47

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,065 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Well they have lots of stored up hare & anger that's just gotta come out............

If it was Jesus of Nazareth they would thrash him just as venomously in support of their true messiah of queens nyc..
    You have the fucking balls to say repubs hate when you dimwitted asswipes have expressed your vile hatred for trump everyday for the past 4 years? Do you think everybody is as stupid as you leftist skid marks? This post of yours is the reason it's impossible to have a rtional discussion with you "people".

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,165 Times in 33,863 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    The dems didn't want her but now they do? Fucking idiots.
    It’s not that they didn’t want her, they just wanted others more at this time.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (08-14-2020)

4. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    It’s not that they didn’t want her, they just wanted others more at this time.
    Ok fair enough. This is a sincere question, why do you think the "progressive" Democratic party, which prides itself on its diversity and had quite a diverse crew of possible candidates, ended up with an old white guy as their presumptive nominee?

5. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

The dems didn't want herstrawman.gif but now they do? Fucking idiots.
    Just make it up as you go~poorly.........

I guess you have all that inside secret info which you will be sharing soon??

"There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

6. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You have the fucking balls to say repubs hate when you dimwitted asswipes have expressed your vile hatred for trump everyday for the past 4 years? Do you think everybody is as stupid as you leftist skid marks? This post of yours is the reason it's impossible to have a rtional discussion with you "people".
    The reason YOU can't have a rational conversation w/ others is simple, you do not present rational arguments-you're a troll. not your fault, you got a disease or are damaged.......... A disability.........

Now when you wanna have that rational conversation set the tone...
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

7. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Just make it up as you go~poorly.........

I guess you have all that inside secret info which you will be sharing soon??

It's not inside secret info you fucking halfwit it's called watching the fucking news. Your progressive circle jerk of a party passed on all your diverse candidates and settled on an old white guy. You remember all that don't you? WTF is wrong with you?

8. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The reason YOU can't have a rational conversation w/ others is simple, you do not present rational arguments-you're a troll. not your fault, you got a disease or are damaged.......... A disability.........

Now when you wanna have that rational conversation set the tone...
    Set the tone? You added an animation to my post and you're fucking lecturing me?

9. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Ok fair enough. This is a sincere question, why do you think the "progressive" Democratic party, which prides itself on its diversity and had quite a diverse crew of possible candidates, ended up with an old white guy as their presumptive nominee?
    They believed he was the one to defeat trump, more so than any other..........

While many believed others would have been better~Biden becomes the consensus candidate..

True he isn't the best IMHO either, but they were not looking for the best, they were/are looking for their strongest candidate/best odds of defeating trump, period..

10. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Set the tone? You added an animation to my post and you're fucking lecturing me?
    Is animation of the devil now??

Lighten up, be civil, lets give it a shot..........

11. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It's not inside secret info you fucking halfwit it's called watching the fucking news. Your progressive circle jerk of a party passed on all your diverse candidates and settled on an old white guy. You remember all that don't you? WTF is wrong with you?
    Not my party, not my choice, I live in Calif & did not vote for Harris..........

Their party, their choice, isn't it.........

12. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

They believed he was the one to defeat trump, more so than any other..........

While many believed others would have been better~Biden becomes the consensus candidate..

True he isn't the best IMHO either, but they were not looking for the best, they were/are looking for their strongest candidate/best odds of defeating trump, period..
    Serious question bill, do you REALLY think Cray Joe is a stronger candidate to beat trump the Hillary? I think Hillary is soulless but itd clear she was a much stronger candidate than this nut.

13. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

He’s what is needed right now. He’s like your comfortable old sweater. People want a return to normal, there is just too much crazy with Trump, so people want a moderate who is known for working across the table with Republicans. People really want unity in this country.

14. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Is animation of the devil now??

Lighten up, be civil, lets give it a shot..........
    You altered what I posted. That's a dick move. I have no problem being civil but you can't alter what I post

15. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    He’s what is needed right now. He’s like your comfortable old sweater. People want a return to normal, there is just too much crazy with Trump, so people want a moderate who is known for working across the table with Republicans. People really want unity in this country.
    Thanks. I agree we need to return to normal but I would submit the crazy with trump is because of the left's response to him. I want unity too but it cant be a unilateral endeavor. People have said he's not my president. Not very unitive. I get the left doesn't like him but he is the president we have and more energy has been exerted trying to get rid of him than to unite the country, imho.

16. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Thanks. I agree we need to return to normal but I would submit the crazy with trump is because of the left's response to him. I want unity too but it cant be a unilateral endeavor. People have said he's not my president. Not very unitive. I get the left doesn't like him but he is the president we have and more energy has been exerted trying to get rid of him than to unite the country, imho.
    The crazy with Trump is because that’s how he likes it. He likes chaos.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...rticle/591688/

He runs his life like The Apprentice.