Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Post Office Management Gutted In Friday Night Massacre By Trump Appointee

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Too Little, Too Last ...
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Phantasmal,

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    It’s unbelievable the depths the con artist will go to to steal the election.
    Nothing is off limits.

This guy fights dirty.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Phantasmal (08-10-2020)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello archives,

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    All part of Trump’s re-election effort, the new guy worked on Trump’s campaign, discredit mail in voting and then handicap the Post Office in playing their role, there isn’t an institution nor tradition Trump wouldn’t piss on if it served his ends to do so
    There is a reason this was done on a Friday night.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Phantasmal (08-10-2020)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Crocodile,

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    Corrupt bastards. Trump has set many government agencies up to fail so blatantly a grade-schooler could call it. Everything of government that competes or pressures his and his cronies money-grubbing business ventures.
    We will have to completely rebuild the government after DT is gone.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Phantasmal (08-10-2020)

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Phantasmal,

I plan to deliver my ballot to a drop box!
    Same here.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Phantasmal (08-10-2020)

10. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Bourbon,

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    Too Little, Too Last ...
    DT needs to be brought up on charges and imprisoned.

Our country and the world need to see that.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Phantasmal (08-10-2020)

12. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

DT is afraid he couldn't win a fair election so he is trying to rig it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Phantasmal (08-10-2020)

14. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,770 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Bourbon,

DT needs to be brought up on charges and imprisoned.

Our country and the world need to see that.
    Amen, I believe it’s time to get justice, too often it is not sought and the bogus excuse that it’s “better for our country” is used. I think not prosecuting our politicians for their wrong doings has weakened us.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

PoliTalker (08-10-2020)

16. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    It is being managed a lot worse by a guy who has zero experience in the mail business. He cut overtime delaying delivery. He did it during a pandemic when carriers get sick. So instead of picking up their routes, the mail sits. Now he wiped out the management of the post office 85 days from an election that will be dependent on mail-in ballots. Can you figure out what DeJoy's chaotic management will have on the mail and the election? he qualified for the job because he was a huge donor to Trump. They know he will follow orders to fuck it all up, and that is what he has done. His job is to make the mail-in vote questionable so trump can ignore the results.

HORSE SHIT. THE USPS is not some "mystical creature"; it is a DELIVERY SERVICE, that has allowed its employees as well as management to underperform for decades.

A STRICT BUSINESS MANAGEMNET IS BADLY NEEDED...
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

17. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Phantasmal,

Amen, I believe it’s time to get justice, too often it is not sought and the bogus excuse that it’s “better for our country” is used. I think not prosecuting our politicians for their wrong doings has weakened us.
    It will be better for our country if he is required to face justice for all that he has done. It would send the wrong message if he didn't.

We need closure.

And it will help reestablish trust in America all over the world.

We were shining in the eyes of the world when we elected Obama.

We need to rekindle that light.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Concart (08-10-2020), Phantasmal (08-10-2020)

19. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

" ... news emerged that evening that DeJoy had jettisoned or reassigned some two dozen top officials. Observers said his actions appeared to centralize mail-processing power around him.

Critics called it the latest “Friday night massacre” undertaken by the Trump administration in recent months, ... "

Market Watch
    Sooooooooo......."mail in" voting is a no go?

20. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

I plan to deliver my ballot to a drop box!
    Well if this does affect the election, Trump may be sad to know it might cause more issues for Republicans and the smaller rural post offices.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charoite For This Post:

Phantasmal (08-10-2020), PoliTalker (08-10-2020)

22. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Basically, a Republican donor and Trump supporter is overseeing the largest polling place in the country. He is hand picking the leadership that will run that polling place, doing everything to ensure that the polling place is not adequately staffed to handle the number of voters, and brazenly trying to rig the election. It is transparent. Supporting this, and not demanding that it be investigated is tantamount to denying the vote to select parts of the country that will be decided by one of the people on the ballot. This is how a strong man ensures he wins every election. If you do not stand up to it, you are in agreement with it. Once again, we will remember who you are once Trump is gone in January. And you will pay the price for your betrayal of the most important fundamental right of a US citizen.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

PoliTalker (08-10-2020)

24. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Phantasmal,

It will be better for our country if he is required to face justice for all that he has done. It would send the wrong message if he didn't.

We need closure.

And it will help reestablish trust in America all over the world.

We were shining in the eyes of the world when we elected Obama.

We need to rekindle that light.
    Spot on. This betrayal of the country for the President's personal gain cannot go unpunished, nor can the people that enabled it.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

PoliTalker (08-10-2020)

26. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Concart,

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Basically, a Republican donor and Trump supporter is overseeing the largest polling place in the country. He is hand picking the leadership that will run that polling place, doing everything to ensure that the polling place is not adequately staffed to handle the number of voters, and brazenly trying to rig the election. It is transparent. Supporting this, and not demanding that it be investigated is tantamount to denying the vote to select parts of the country that will be decided by one of the people on the ballot. This is how a strong man ensures he wins every election. If you do not stand up to it, you are in agreement with it. Once again, we will remember who you are once Trump is gone in January. And you will pay the price for your betrayal of the most important fundamental right of a US citizen.
    We hope.