Members banned from this thread: Blackwater Lunchbreak, Truth Detector, CFM, countryboy and Bobb

Thread: tRump ends news conference after being fact-checked by a reporter.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Default tRump ends news conference after being fact-checked by a reporter.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/08/polit...reid/index.htm

It would appear that after telling the same lie 150 times, tRump was finally "called" on it. As a result, he took his "ball" and went home....lol

In a nutshell, tRump once again tried to say that HE signed the Veterans Choice legislation into law when in fact it was Obama who signed the Bill into law.

Now, when tRump will bold faced lie about something that can be this easily checked, he would likely lie about anything.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

Concart (08-10-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,649 Times in 16,579 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post

It would appear that after telling the same lie 150 times, tRump was finally "called" on it. As a result, he took his "ball" and went home....lol

In a nutshell, tRump once again tried to say that HE signed the Veterans Choice legislation into law when in fact it was Obama who signed the Bill into law.

Now, when tRump will bold faced lie about something that can be this easily checked, he would likely lie about anything.
    President Trump fixed that first failed bill...so even better, right?

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

This is a puzzling phenomenon. He lies when the truth would do, and he lies about things that are easily disprovable. My only guess is that he's used to getting away with it, and his base obviously doesn't mind how big the whopper is, they cheer him for it anyway. People tend to push the envelope until someone stops them, and there is currently no check on Trumps power other than the Supreme Court. The Senate Republicans have abdicated their power to Trump. They are feckless, spineless traitors.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    President Trump fixed that first failed bill...so even better, right?
    More total trumpanzee bullshit. All that tRump did was EXPAND the eligibility. That is a far cry from passing the original bill....)

If his "fix" was so great, tRump would be taking credit for "fixing" it instead of lying about passing the original bill....lol

I believe trumpanzees are gullible enough to believe just about anything their Orange Messiah says.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

Iolo/Penderyn (08-11-2020), Phantasmal (08-11-2020)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

More total trumpanzee bullshit. All that tRump did was EXPAND the eligibility. That is a far cry from passing the original bill....)

If his "fix" was so great, tRump would be taking credit for "fixing" it instead of lying about passing the original bill....lol

I believe trumpanzees are gullible enough to believe just about anything their Orange Messiah says.
    He fixed the failed bill....bottom line....
    I'm sorry that upsets you....

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

He fixed the failed bill....bottom line....
    I'm sorry that upsets you....
    And Mexico is paying for the wall too!. Sorry if you are so gullible that you actually believe such nonsense. Your savior is a proven pathogical liar. Sorry if you think so little of yourself to worship such an individual.

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,147 Times in 33,852 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,083 Times in 4,699 Posts
    Blog Entries

He truly doesn’t understand what he does most of the time and always exaggerates his accomplishments. He’s a joke.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Tacomaman (08-11-2020)

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    This is a puzzling phenomenon. He lies when the truth would do, and he lies about things that are easily disprovable. My only guess is that he's used to getting away with it, and his base obviously doesn't mind how big the whopper is, they cheer him for it anyway. People tend to push the envelope until someone stops them, and there is currently no check on Trumps power other than the Supreme Court. The Senate Republicans have abdicated their power to Trump. They are feckless, spineless traitors.
    tRump has been a pathogical liar his entire adult life. He would rather climb a tree and lie than stand on the ground and tell the truth. He obviously suffers from severe mental issues and insecurity issues.

People like tRump will always take credit for the work of others. They are simply incapable of anything else.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

Phantasmal (08-11-2020)

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And Mexico is paying for the wall too!. Sorry if you are so gullible that you actually believe such nonsense. Your savior is a proven pathogical liar. Sorry if you think so little of yourself to worship such an individual.
    No one worships politicians....no one considers a president a "savior"...Where do you all come up with these "theories"?
    You really should dedicate all that time and energy hating to better causes....then you might be able to make a difference

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No one worships politicians....no one considers a president a "savior"...Where do you all come up with these "theories"?
    You really should dedicate all that time and energy hating to better causes....then you might be able to make a difference
    You should focus more on your personal issues instead of defending ( very poorly) tRump's habitual lying which you do quite frequently.

The bottom line is that tRump lied and you lack the character to simply admit it. Instead, you make bullshit attempts to justify it.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

Phantasmal (08-11-2020)

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You should focus more on your personal issues instead of defending ( very poorly) tRump's habitual lying which you do quite frequently.

The bottom line is that tRump lied and you lack the character to simply admit it. Instead, you make bullshit attempts to justify it.
    I completely acknowledge your TDS....I wish you the best of luck in the future with your condition....