Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ONLY CON-MEN HAVE TO TELL YOU ...

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up ONLY CON-MEN HAVE TO TELL YOU ...

ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-10-2020), John Barron (08-10-2020), Micawber (08-10-2020), Phantasmal (08-10-2020), PoliTalker (08-10-2020), signalmankenneth (08-10-2020), Tranquillus in Exile (08-10-2020), Trumpet (08-10-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    To Trump being a con man is good salesmanship.
    Lock Him Up

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

Phantasmal (08-10-2020)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

...and only demented lunatics have to tell you how stable they are.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-10-2020), Phantasmal (08-10-2020), Trumpet (08-10-2020)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Lil Wayne said it well:

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 34 Posts

Trump IS smart.

Trump IS rich.

Trump IS tough (VERY tough).

Trump IS honest. (at least when it comes to big issues that really matter).

People like it when their leader is proud of his achievements and character, and has the self-confidence to affirm them.

Now let's consider Biden...

Biden says that he's TOUGH. He even challenges his critics to push-up contests, or to "go out back and settle this", like he did to a big, young, well built auto-worker in Detroit who queried his position on the 2nd Amendment. Now THAT would've been one VERY short round of fisticuffs. Biden's so tough that he hides in a basement like a rabbit- too frightened to talk in public.

Biden says that he SMART - that his cognitive functioning is razor sharp, and he's got no worries about debating Trump. The fact is that BIDEN has obviously got dementia and can hardly string two coherent sentences together. The fact is, if he DOES debate Trump all that will be left after the first debate is a little pool of blood and some shredded white hair plugs on the floor - that some poor bastard will have to clean up.

Biden says he HONEST. He's "Mr Middle-class" - you know, a real straight-shooter. But that's a egregious lie. Why is it, just for starters, that he wont tell the truth about Hunter and his dodgy job in the Ukraine or how Hunter (and Daddy) walked out of China with 1.5 Billion dollars for doing fuck all ?

Biden's RICH, but he doesn't say that, because it would draw attention to the fact that he is corrupt politician who has been on the take and lining his pockets through fraud, bribery and extortion since 1972.

Stick that up Yo pipe and smoke it Bourbon.

Dachshund
    Last edited by Dachshynddawg; 08-10-2020 at 09:51 AM.

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Lil Wayne said it well:

How come most Blacks are so BUTT UGLY ? I mean, look at the melon in the photo above; my wiener dogs ass-hole is aesthetically superior in comparison; C'mon man - I've seen better heads in a piss trough !

Dachshund
    Last edited by Dachshynddawg; 08-10-2020 at 09:54 AM.

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshynddawg View Post
    How come most Blacks are so BUTT UGLY ? I mean, look at the melon in the photo above. C'mon man - I've seen better heads in a piss trough !

Dachshund
    Most handsome man on the planet.

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Bourbon,

Spot on.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Phantasmal (08-10-2020)

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Thread Translation:

BUT TRUMP!!!

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,410 Times in 10,039 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Trump IS smart.

Trump IS rich.

People like it when their leader is proud of his achievements and character, and has the self-confidence to affirm them.

Biden says that he's TOUGH. He even challenges his critics to push-up contests, or to "go out back and settle this", like he did to a big, young, well built auto-worker in Detroit who queried his position on the 2nd Amendment. Now THAT would've been one VERY short round of fisticuffs. Biden's so tough that he hides in a basement like a rabbit- too frightened to talk in public.

Biden says that he SMART - that his cognitive functioning is razor sharp, and he's got no worries about debating Trump. The fact is that BIDEN has obviously got dementia and can hardly string two coherent sentences together. The fact is, if he DOES debate Trump all that will be left after the first debate is a little pool of blood and some shredded white hair plugs on the floor - that some poor bastard will have to clean up.

Biden says he HONEST. He's "Mr Middle-class" - you know, a real straight-shooter. But that's a egregious lie. Why is it, just for starters, that he wont tell the truth about Hunter and his dodgy job in the Ukraine or how Hunter (and Daddy) walked out of China with 1.5 Billion dollars for doing fuck all ?

Biden's RICH, but he doesn't say that, because it would draw attention to the fact that he is corrupt politician who has been on the take and lining his pockets through fraud, bribery and extortion since 1972.

Dachshund
    Trump hid in his basement, turned off the lights, and then ordered his AG to gas protesters because he was too scared to walk the block from the White House to Lafayette Square.

And he won't release his tax returns because they will show he's not the success he's convinced you that he is.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-10-2020), Phantasmal (08-10-2020)

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Only con men keep moving the goal posts on how many coronavirus deaths would 'be a good thing.'
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-10-2020)

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Only con men keep moving the goal posts on how many coronavirus deaths would 'be a good thing.'
    He said having the most cases is a badge of honor. LMFAO. It takes a special kind of dumb to buy his con.

And having the fewest points in a game shows how talented a team is. And having the highest mountain proves how flat you are.
    And having the smelliest river shows how clean it is.... Good grief.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

Phantasmal (08-10-2020)

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,569 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Trump IS smart.

Trump IS rich.

Dachshund
    You are a serious nutcase. As an example. https://www.factcheck.org/2019/09/tr...n-and-ukraine/ Biden was riding a bicycle for exercise this weekend. Trump the magnificent was waddling in and out of golf carts. You are just so wrong so often. You are as far right as any Infowars viewer can be. Mr. Conspiracy is in the house.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Phantasmal (08-10-2020)

22. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

you are talking about every leftist on this board who constantly tells us how smart they are and how rich they are

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

23. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hiden Biden View Post
    you are talking about every leftist on this board who constantly tells us how smart they are and how rich they are

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha
    Going to be hard to argue with that.