Thread: Why Is It Not Front Page Every Day?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 Times in 2,160 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

Default Why Is It Not Front Page Every Day?

It just so happens that we have a major country in which the extremely racist white majority assembles gangs of local white police and white thugs to go out into rural areas and to hunt down black families whereby the black women are raped before being forced to watch their husbands and fathers being tortured to death. The preferred method of this death-by-torture is by using a blow-torch to facilitate the peeling of the flesh from the bones. The second most preferred option by power-drilling eighth-inch holes into the victim until dead, except when it is just used to soften up the victim in preparation for the blow torch.

The thing is that despite a rather constant stream of about 40 such attacks per month, nobody in the media really ever says anything ... the US just keeps trading with them like it isn't an issue and remains one of their top three trading partners.

Something about this doesn't seem right.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,326 Times in 9,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 511 Times in 484 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    It just so happens that we have a major country in which the extremely racist white majority assembles gangs of local white police and white thugs to go out into rural areas and to hunt down black families whereby the black women are raped before being forced to watch their husbands and fathers being tortured to death. The preferred method of this death-by-torture is by using a blow-torch to facilitate the peeling of the flesh from the bones. The second most preferred option by power-drilling eighth-inch holes into the victim until dead, except when it is just used to soften up the victim in preparation for the blow torch.

The thing is that despite a rather constant stream of about 40 such attacks per month, nobody in the media really ever says anything ... the US just keeps trading with them like it isn't an issue and remains one of their top three trading partners.

did someone order pizza?
    morality is a set of beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships.

Trump Wins,
    by definition
    https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/trump

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blackwater Lunchbreak For This Post:

Callinectes (08-09-2020), Minister of Truth (08-09-2020)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,976 Times in 32,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

I find it odd that since you apparently thought it important that we know about this, you never bothered to mention who you were talking about.......is it the Belgians?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,245 Times in 2,336 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 162 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

This is an outright LIE fomented by the librul press and the democrat jackasses! Everyone knows we use 1/4 inch drill bits because it's twice as quick
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    did someone order pizza?
    Yes. Meat-Lover's.

Attached Images Attached Images

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,326 Times in 9,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 511 Times in 484 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yes. Meat-Lover's.

that's hawt.
    morality is a set of beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships.

Trump Wins,
    by definition
    https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/trump

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Blackwater Lunchbreak For This Post:

Callinectes (08-09-2020)

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I find it odd that since you apparently thought it important that we know about this, you never bothered to mention who you were talking about.......is it the Belgians?......
    Good catch. In my haste to bang out my post I made a few errors.

First, yes, the country is South Africa. Thank you for bringing that omission to my attention.

Second, I notice that I got the "colors" reversed, i.e. black <--> white. Just swap them. It's a completely superficial point that doesn't change the gravity of the situation.

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,835 Times in 8,249 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes View Post
    This is an outright LIE fomented by the librul press and the democrat jackasses! Everyone knows we use 1/4 inch drill bits because it's twice as quick
    Actually is is four times as quick since the volume of a circle quadruples when the diameter doubles.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rune For This Post:

Callinectes (08-09-2020)

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

(good catch, Rune) BAM!

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Journalists are generally more interested in the news happening in this dimension.

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Journalists are generally more interested in the news happening in this dimension.
    Yes ... and?

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    Isaiah 6:5 “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”.
    They didn't wear their BFE95 facemasks.