Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Trump* v Biden health!

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    No, but I did not say what you claim I said.
    Run. Run away from what you said

I know you are embarrassed to be supporting Hiden Biden

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,904 Times in 21,666 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,696 Times in 5,198 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hiden Biden View Post
    Run. Run away from what you said

I know you are embarrassed to be supporting Hiden Biden
    What exactly am I running from?

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What exactly am I running from?
    your claim that Biden is in great mental shape because he was seen riding a bike

unless of course your post is a faulty premise

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

your claim that Biden is in great mental shape because he was seen riding a bike

unless of course your post is a faulty premise
    I never said that riding a bike meant he was in great mental shape. I just said it was a great campaign visual against an obese Trump* when age is an issue.

I don’t see the claims that Biden is in any trouble mentally.... he’s always said goofy things. Neither he nor Trump often carry a thought to a logical conclusion unless reading a speech.

All I’m saying is that I like the visual of a physically fit Biden v an obese Trump*.

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I never said that riding a bike meant he was in great mental shape. I just said it was a great campaign visual against an obese Trump* when age is an issue.

I don’t see the claims that Biden is in any trouble mentally.... he’s always said goofy things. Neither he nor Trump often carry a thought to a logical conclusion unless reading a speech.

All I’m saying is that I like the visual of a physically fit Biden v an obese Trump*.
    So it is another GayRod faulty premise thread. Age isn't the issue here dumbass.

Biden's mental acuity is. He can't get out of his basement. His wife is now doing live interviews while he is squirreled away in his basement. A large percentage of American people think Biden is in a state of mental decline. But, if you don't see it then I guess it is OK

The bike ride should make it all ok. Kind of like Putin riding a horse with no shirt on huh? You leftists love that symbolism.

Meanwhile what is being done to Biden is elder abuse. He doesn't even know where he is half the time. Did you see the video of him telling reporters to come inside from the rain and they were already inside? You think that is just a lapse? Look how fucking confused he is. If you support this, then that is on you.

6. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So it is another GayRod faulty premise thread. Age isn't the issue here dumbass.

Biden's mental acuity is. He can't get out of his basement. His wife is now doing live interviews while he is squirreled away in his basement. A large percentage of American people think Biden is in a state of mental decline. But, if you don't see it then I guess it is OK

The bike ride should make it all ok. Kind of like Putin riding a horse with no shirt on huh? You leftists love that symbolism.

Meanwhile what is being done to Biden is elder abuse. He doesn't even know where he is half the time. Did you see the video of him telling reporters to come inside from the rain and they were already inside? You think that is just a lapse? Look how fucking confused he is. If you support this, then that is on you.
    You can make that argument, I think the more you make it the better it is for Biden regarding expectations.

It is not in any way what I said. You know that, its your tactic, you take something someone says, pretend the intent was something different, then attack them for what you pretend they said. It is very transparent and makes you look dumb, find another style.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

7. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

https://www.alternet.org/2020/08/bid...ws-journalist/
    That is a big basement. One so big he can ride his bicycle in it. And it has roads too.

8. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You can make that argument, I think the more you make it the better it is for Biden regarding expectations.

It is not in any way what I said. You know that, its your tactic, you take something someone says, pretend the intent was something different, then attack them for what you pretend they said. It is very transparent and makes you look dumb, find another style.

Oh so you think it is better that people think Biden is in a state of mental decline?

Did you watch the video? Does he look like a guy playing with all of his marbles?

When are you going to give it up? You really think Biden is the best you guys have to go up against Trump? You really believe that in your heart of hearts?

9. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,248 Times in 6,876 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,852 Times in 1,715 Posts

Oh so you think it is better that people think Biden is in a state of mental decline?

Did you watch the video? Does he look like a guy playing with all of his marbles?

When are you going to give it up? You really think Biden is the best you guys have to go up against Trump? You really believe that in your heart of hearts?
    I don't think anyone thinks Biden is the "best" candidate. Neither was Trump in 2016, or today.

But the "mental decline" thing is a Fox fabrication. People have mocked Biden for his gaffes since the beginning of his career. He's the same guy now.

I actually can't wait for the debates. Republicans don't seem to realize that this guy just went through a whole series of debates not too long ago, and was just fine. He's the same guy he always was.

10. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,733 Times in 4,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    I don't think anyone thinks Biden is the "best" candidate. Neither was Trump in 2016, or today.

But the "mental decline" thing is a Fox fabrication. People have mocked Biden for his gaffes since the beginning of his career. He's the same guy now.

I actually can't wait for the debates. Republicans don't seem to realize that this guy just went through a whole series of debates not too long ago, and was just fine. He's the same guy he always was.
    You may have a point. Personally, I think Joe is slowing a bit in the mental department, BUT, he should be able to wipe the floor with Dump with ease in the debates.
    Dump Trucks like to forget the 2016 debates, where Dump showed his general disdain for the common working man. And who can forget his classic, "I didn't campaign for the popular vote...I campaigned for the electoral vote" statement?

If Joe can't whip this clown, he doesn't deserve the Presidency....God help us all.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

11. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    You may have a point. Personally, I think Joe is slowing a bit in the mental department, BUT, he should be able to wipe the floor with Dump with ease in the debates.
    Dump Trucks like to forget the 2016 debates, where Dump showed his general disdain for the common working man. And who can forget his classic, "I didn't campaign for the popular vote...I campaigned for the electoral vote" statement?

If Joe can't whip this clown, he doesn't deserve the Presidency....God help us all.
    So Trump campaigned to win the Presidency according to the Constitution?

Crazy

12. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,733 Times in 4,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman
    AS I recall he tried to build his idiotic wall by reallocating Pentagon/defense funds... and was shot down in court. He'll get shot down again with this stupid stunt. Only the morons will believe his cries of "I tried to help you but PELOOOSIIII!"You recall wrong.
    Supreme Court sides with Trump on building border wall with diverted military funds
    According to your link, the decision allows Dump to continue to divert funds for his border wall while litigation proceeds for a final decision. Case in point: https://www.npr.org/2020/08/10/90024...gh-tech-soluti
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

13. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    And they were enthusiastic about the first woman president in 2016.
    You mean the one who was three million votes ahead of the senile bully?