Members banned from this thread: Truth Detector and CFM

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: With Kanye West running to take black votes away from Biden.....

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,686 Times in 17,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Run, Kanye, run.

This should guarantee President Trump’s re-election.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Wait a minute..... WHAT??????

Yeah, sure they aren't.

Your above reply puts the lie to that idiotic notion.

Faggot bitch.

WOW

Kanye has you so scared you are going full homophobe

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahah

and you thought this election was in the bag

how many times did we tell you to stop believing the illusion?

Here is a thought. Instead of coming up with stupid assed schemes like your lame OP, how about actually doing something for voters? How about thinking about why black voters would peel away and consider voting for Kanye West. Do you think they are going to vote for him JUST because he is black? Do you think they are that superficial? Also, do you think "whitey" is behind it? You think "whitey" put him up to it?

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    #1 I love your fear. It is palpable. Also, it shows how dependent the democrat party is on black votes. Maybe you fuckers shouldn't have taken them for granted.
    FEAR?????

The palpable fear is evident through the announcement of Kanye West possibly running for President in a desperate attempt to help his massa Trump pull off a highly improbable win in November.

No sane person believes enough voters of any race will ever vote for a blabbering dipshit like Kanye West for anything other than leader of a rap group he might try to assemble in whichever mental asylum he ends up in.

As for your lame theory, none of the people you listed would run to try to hurt Trump. They all support Trump. Stop being a dumb fuck
    They are Republicans. If you offer enough money, at least one of them would take it.

If not one of them, then are plenty of other dumb country redneck celebrities out there to choose from.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

WOW

Kanye has you so scared you are going full homophobe

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahah

and you thought this election was in the bag

how many times did we tell you to stop believing the illusion?

Here is a thought. Instead of coming up with stupid assed schemes like your lame OP, how about actually doing something for voters?
    How about thinking about why black voters would peel away and consider voting for Kanye West. Do you think they are going to vote for him JUST because he is black? Do you think they are that superficial? Also, do you think "whitey" is behind it? You think "whitey" put him up to it?
    You're the only dumbass who's enough of a dumbass to think that, dumbass.

Nobody else thinks Kanye West is gong to do anything but run his goofball idiot mouth like he always does.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Run, Kanye, run.

This should guarantee President Trump’s re-election.
    So far the only thing it has guaranteed that has come to pass, is the gooey load in your shorts.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No, what's sad is how low-life rightie sleaze buckets keep on trying so desperately to push that bullshit fake narrative despite the fact that nobody outside of Trump's flock of sheep are paying any attention to it.

Biden is more mentally stable than you are but that isn't really even saying anything, is it?
    so you haven't read any of the polls that say people think Biden is in a state of mental decline? Maybe the polls are hidden in NASCAR results so you wouldn't see them

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha hahhaha

Seriously dude, I am starting to worry about you. This Kanye news has really unnerved you. Take a deep breath. Don't worry. The democrat party will take out all the stops to keep Kanye off of the ballots. Not every state allows write ins. You will be OK. Your biggest concern isn't Kanye actually pulling votes for Biden. Your biggest concern is blacks listening to Kanye and deciding not to even vote at all. Biden has a big problem with black voters. Why do you think his team is so hell bent on picking a black female VP?

You have big problems on your hands heading into this election

You can say what you want about Trump. You won't say anything that hasn't been said before. But, know this. Trump supporters are eager, ready and able to turn out and vote for him in November. You can't say the same for Biden voters. The best you have right now is anti Trump voters. That is what you are. You aren't a Biden supporter. You are an anti Trump voter. There is a difference. And therein lies Trump's path to victory. People don't turn out in LARGE numbers to vote against someone. They turn out in LARGE numbers to vote FOR someone or something.

Now you will attempt some lame snarky comment, but you know deep down I am right. How do I know? Simple. You started this thread. You were dead assed serious with your OP because the prospect of losing black votes scares the living shit out of you. Because no how stupid you are about politics, you do at least know that the democrat party is 100% reliant on a turn out of 93% or better for them to have a chance at winning the Presidency. And right now Biden isn't there. Throw in the prospects of Kanye pulling more from Biden and you realize that you are FUCKED.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

Into the Night (08-09-2020)

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    The entire premise is making a lot of assumptions about black people.

To my knowledge, black people have never had a history of voting en masse for dim witted movie stars, pop culture stars, or TV game show hosts.

That is the province of white rednecks, Republicans, and Deplorables - prime examples, Ronald Reagan, Donald Trumpf, Arnold Schwarzenegger

They voted for Obama

But it sounds like you are calling your fellow leftist Nomad a dumb fuck

9. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're the only dumbass who's enough of a dumbass to think that, dumbass.

Nobody else thinks Kanye West is gong to do anything but run his goofball idiot mouth like he always does.
    you apparently think he is going to be more consequential than that or you wouldn't have started this thread

and don't even try to say you started it as a joke, because I can read the fear in your posts

Kanye has you skeered

10. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

FEAR?????

The palpable fear is evident through the announcement of Kanye West possibly running for President in a desperate attempt to help his massa Trump pull off a highly improbable win in November.

No sane person believes enough voters of any race will ever vote for a blabbering dipshit like Kanye West for anything other than leader of a rap group he might try to assemble in whichever mental asylum he ends up in.

They are Republicans. If you offer enough money, at least one of them would take it.

If not one of them, then are plenty of other dumb country redneck celebrities out there to choose from.

If you aren't worried about Kanye pulling votes, why did you start this thread? Do you honestly believe that Republicans are behind Kanye's decision to run?

It is funny that you were a Kanye lover back when he said "George Bush hates black people". You probably jerked off to that video for hours at at time

11. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

so you haven't read any of the polls that say people think Biden is in a state of mental decline? Maybe the polls are hidden in NASCAR results so you wouldn't see them

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha hahhaha

Seriously dude, I am starting to worry about you. This Kanye news has really unnerved you. Take a deep breath. Don't worry. The democrat party will take out all the stops to keep Kanye off of the ballots. Not every state allows write ins. You will be OK. Your biggest concern isn't Kanye actually pulling votes for Biden. Your biggest concern is blacks listening to Kanye and deciding not to even vote at all. Biden has a big problem with black voters. Why do you think his team is so hell bent on picking a black female VP?

You have big problems on your hands heading into this election

You can say what you want about Trump. You won't say anything that hasn't been said before. But, know this. Trump supporters are eager, ready and able to turn out and vote for him in November. You can't say the same for Biden voters. The best you have right now is anti Trump voters. That is what you are. You aren't a Biden supporter. You are an anti Trump voter. There is a difference. And therein lies Trump's path to victory. People don't turn out in LARGE numbers to vote against someone. They turn out in LARGE numbers to vote FOR someone or something.

Now you will attempt some lame snarky comment, but you know deep down I am right. How do I know? Simple. You started this thread. You were dead assed serious with your OP because the prospect of losing black votes scares the living shit out of you. Because no how stupid you are about politics, you do at least know that the democrat party is 100% reliant on a turn out of 93% or better for them to have a chance at winning the Presidency. And right now Biden isn't there. Throw in the prospects of Kanye pulling more from Biden and you realize that you are FUCKED.
    TL/DR.

Too bad you wasted all that effort for nothing.

Idiot.

Buh bye.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

12. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Bill,

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Wow, look @ the pain on Pelosi's face..
    There are a lot of pained looks there. Melania front and center.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

13. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Nomad,

Jesse Ventura....
    He would work.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

14. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you apparently think he is going to be more consequential than that or you wouldn't have started this thread

and don't even try to say you started it as a joke, because I can read the fear in your posts

Kanye has you skeered
    You are the one who's obviously skeered.

Look at the way you're desperately following me around yapping at me like a frightened little poodle.

If you aren't worried about Kanye pulling votes, why did you start this thread? Do you honestly believe that Republicans are behind Kanye's decision to run?

It is funny that you were a Kanye lover back when he said "George Bush hates black people". You probably jerked off to that video for hours at at time
    I've never watched a Kanye West video or heard anything he's ever recorded in my life.

And what I think is telling here, is how you refer to him by his first name only.

Mark of a fan and supporter.

You are so deathly scared out of your wits about November, you're just babbling even more mindless nonsense than you normally do.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

15. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

They voted for Obama

But it sounds like you are calling your fellow leftist Nomad a dumb fuck
    Which game show dd Obama host or movie(s) did he star in prior to becoming President, you drooling turd?

What made him a "pop culture celebrity" prior to running for President, you blabbering hammerhead?

Are you vying for the title of "Biggest RWNJ JPP Idiot" or something?

If so, you're running a helluva campaign.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

16. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

TL/DR.

Too bad you wasted all that effort for nothing.

Idiot.

Buh bye.

I didn't waste any effort at all. I got exactly what i was looking for. Thank you for this thread this morning. I garnered endless enjoyment from your fear.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

Into the Night (08-09-2020)