Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pres. Trump sticks a thumb in the Left's Eye, with his "Peaceful Protest" Smackdown

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 372 Times in 345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    IRRELEVANT BULLSHIT, IS MORE LIKE IT.

PRES.TRUMP MADE THE FAKE NEWS/LYINGNLEFT LOOK LIKE IDIOTS....AGAIN....WITH THEIR "COVID" DOUBLE STANDARD....HILARIOUS.
    You guys have a habit of writing in big, bold fonts as a way to convince yourselves of what you're claiming.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Panetta View Post
    You guys have a habit of writing in big, bold fonts as a way to convince yourselves of what you're claiming.
    Right? This whole triggered thing is so laughable. They actually end up triggering themselves. Trump is a buffoon. His press conferences don't make me angry. They literally make me laugh. My wife and I look forward to them for their sheer entertainment. It's like the Mount Rushmore thing. It's hilarious. Like a really bad comedy movie about a wannabe dictator that doesn't know how to pull it off.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Right? This whole triggered thing is so laughable. They actually end up triggering themselves. Trump is a buffoon. His press conferences don't make me angry. They literally make me laugh. My wife and I look forward to them for their sheer entertainment. It's like the Mount Rushmore thing. It's hilarious. Like a really bad comedy movie about a wannabe dictator that doesn't know how to pull it off.
    WE SEE WHO IS TRIGGERED...THAT'D BE CHUCK N' NANCY OVER THE EO THAT BITCH SLAPPED THEM BOTH; THE SCORCHING OF THE FAKE NEWS IDIOT WAS JUST "SAUCE" ON THE DISH....
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,245 Times in 7,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    ‘This is a peaceful protest!’ Trump rebukes journalist who mask-shamed crowded press conference

https://www.rt.com/usa/497432-trump-...ceful-protest/

ENJOY THE TRUMP BITCH SLAPPING, DUMBFUCK.
    As Rex Tillerson mentioned, Trump "is a fucking moron." Rex was correct. He should have included the people who continue to support the "fucking moron."
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Iolo/Penderyn (08-11-2020)

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Panetta View Post
    AND ONLY STUPIDFUCKS ATTATCH SIGNIFICANCE TO FONT, STUPIDFUCK.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    As Rex Tillerson mentioned, Trump "is a fucking moron." Rex was correct. He should have included the people who continue to support the "fucking moron."
    AND HERE, YOU'RE THE FUCIKING MORON. TILLERSON IS A DULLARD, AS WE ALL FOUND OUT.

De Oppresso Liber