Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: NPR is now Covid deniers

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    there is no such goal. It is creeping up on 200,000 deaths that did that.
    And why is it creeping up to big numbers? [whatever they actually are]

Because *the numbers were already big* before the Sun Belt started adding to them.

If you want to make this political *democrats own the big numbers*. Subtract nursing home victims that resulted from Democrat governors sending infected nursing home residents back to the facility and we could be down around 100k.

Again, depending on how ‘liberally’ COVID deaths are being recorded.

Enough of the baffling with bullshit.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (08-08-2020), Stretch (08-08-2020)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Your reading comprehension and the author’s analogy to Iraq are both laughable.

The blunder wasn’t that Iraq didn’t have WMDs, it was that Bush (via Wolfowitz and Rumsfeld) used it as an excuse to invade. The invasion itself was the blunder. Plenty of countries possess WMDs, but we never invaded them.

Re: the virus, 165,000 dead, and counting. That’s WITH distancing, quarantines and lockdowns. There’s your facts, you fucking moron.
    I should have realized right from the start that this thread was about the Iraq War.......how could I have missed it.........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Sure did, illiterate fuck. The comparison to Iraq IN YOUR REFERENCED ARTICLE is lame and laughable.

165,000 people dead is a direct measure of how deadly it is, Jethro. Tell us, Cletus, what other single disease has killed as many Americans? There is only one correct answer, Rufus, so don’t fuck it up.
    coronary artery disease kills around 647,000 Americans a year.....cancer kills around 599,000 a year......chronic lower respiratory diseases kill around 160,000......strokes 140,000.......
    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/lea...s-of-death.htm
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Stretch (08-08-2020)

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I should have realized right from the start that this thread was about the Iraq War.......how could I have missed it.........
    It's in the article.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

domer76 (08-09-2020)

8. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    It's in the article.
    the topic of the thread is Covid you simple minded fuck.......you want to talk about Iraq go back to 2003 and start a thread about it......

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Evmetro (08-09-2020), Stretch (08-08-2020)

10. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

the topic of the thread is Covid you simple minded fuck.......you want to talk about Iraq go back to 2003 and start a thread about it......
    *whooosh* Iraq war is right there in the article headline. Domer was mocking the author of the article.

Try to think for a change.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

domer76 (08-09-2020)

12. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

TRUTH!
    Thank-you for all that info.
    I see an unholy alliance of "the intellectuals", the msm and big pharma.......and all roads lead to 'follow the money'.

"Unfortunately, the COVID disaster and the aforementioned Iraq War fit a familiar pattern. As the historian Paul Johnson has observed, most of the worst events of the 20th century were perpetrated by experts who used collective power to shape world events in a direction they believed was beneficial.

One of the principal lessons of our tragic century, which has seen so many millions of innocent lives sacrificed in schemes to improve the lot of humanity, is—beware intellectuals,” Johnson wrote in The Intellectuals. “Not merely should they be kept away from the levers of power, they should also be objects of particular suspicion when they seek to offer collective advice.”
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

13. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    And why is it creeping up to big numbers? [whatever they actually are]

Because *the numbers were already big* before the Sun Belt started adding to them.

If you want to make this political *democrats own the big numbers*. Subtract nursing home victims that resulted from Democrat governors sending infected nursing home residents back to the facility and we could be down around 100k.

Again, depending on how ‘liberally’ COVID deaths are being recorded.

Enough of the baffling with bullshit.
    Every test is coded as a case. How convenient for the fearmongering msm. Up, up and away fly the case numbers.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Evmetro (08-09-2020)

15. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

coronary artery disease kills around 647,000 Americans a year.....cancer kills around 599,000 a year......chronic lower respiratory diseases kill around 160,000......strokes 140,000.......
    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/lea...s-of-death.htm
    Hmmmm. All those diseases...with all those drugs...and all those doctors. Trump's just stuck a pin into big pharma's balloon in one of his latest speeches. I hope he trusts all
    of his secret service guys thoroughly. Big pharma and certain multi billionaires in some dark corners of the globalist realm will no doubt not take kindly to interrupted profits.
    These are seriously dangerous times.

pain in abortion.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Darth Omar (08-09-2020)

17. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Some middle men don't want their cash flow messed with.
    Trump's goin' all in on the swamp.

pain in abortion.

18. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Every test is coded as a case. How convenient for the fearmongering msm. Up, up and away fly the case numbers.
    The PCR fail rate is as high as 67%.

Basically, it you’re asymptomatic and test positive you probably have a 50/50 chance of being infected. But you have to quarantine.

They’re trying to get college football going but if they are going to test young athletes they might as well not bother. Same with school kids.

This Fall is going to be a circus.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Stretch (08-09-2020)

20. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

There is a lot we don’t know about this disease because we’ve only had a few months to study it. What we DO know is that masks and distancing helps prevent the spread. We also know, despite the denial by Trump and his tards, that children are not immune and that they DO become infected and DO transmit the disease. We DO know that many people experience chronic and perhaps permanent damage to their heart, kidneys, liver, brain, etc.

Other countries have this thing under control, while we don’t. Is it because their experts don’t suck and ours, singularly in the world, do? Hardly. The control of this thing results from competent leadership. That’s where we suck.
    7 year old just died from it and even a dog did a while back. Troll made discussion anyway.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charoite For This Post:

domer76 (08-09-2020), ThatOwlWoman (08-09-2020)

22. #43 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,515 Times in 16,977 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    7 year old just died from it and even a dog did a while back. Troll made discussion anyway.

^^ from the forum's biggest brain dead troll

Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

23. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Hmmmm. All those diseases...with all those drugs...and all those doctors. Trump's just stuck a pin into big pharma's balloon in one of his latest speeches. I hope he trusts all
    of his secret service guys thoroughly. Big pharma and certain multi billionaires in some dark corners of the globalist realm will no doubt not take kindly to interrupted profits.
    These are seriously dangerous times.

At 63 cents/pill no one is getting rich from HCQ.

Just to throw that out there.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Stretch (08-09-2020)

25. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    *whooosh* Iraq war is right there in the article headline. Domer was mocking the author of the article.

Try to think for a change.
    if domer jumped off a cliff would you do it too?.......please?.......