Thread: Rode 20 miles of trial today

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    Herd immunity seems to be the latest "lazy American" fantasy. Because we don't have to do anything. We just go about our lives, and eventually, poof! Herd immunity is achieved.

Distance, wash hands, wear a mask, test & trace. We can't be that spoiled where these things are a great hardship.
    Well trump did say the heat was going to make it easy pOOf & it's gone...........

Maybe next he'll say when the cold gets here it will just go PooF & be gone...........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,184 Times in 14,718 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    I loathe light beer. PBR is ok.
    Lone Star FTW

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

Darth Omar (08-08-2020)

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,184 Times in 14,718 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    On this we agree, but why not encourage it? It would save billions of dollars a year if Americans got off their asses and changed their diet. And billions more if we were willing to accept advanced illness counseling instead of calling it 'death panels'
    And billions more if we euthanized mentally handicapped people like you. Fortunately for you that isn't who we are.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

Matt Dillon (08-08-2020)

6. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yeah, I’m confident Trump found the bottom and should start going back up.

If you think about it, Democrats should have buried him by now with the kind of stretch Trump has been through. With COVID, Democrats finally found something that works, finally. Their problem is, phase II is nothing like phase I back in March/April when people didn’t need to be told to be scared.

Their media minions are hyping the case numbers in trying to keep the fear factor up but they are counting on people not thinking for themselves and seeing that the bottom has fallen out of the death rate—which has caused the tide to turn on the lockdown insanity.

I don’t know if Democrats were feeling their oats over late Spring and mid-summer and thought they could allow rioting and mayhem to occur in Democrat cities and get away with it, politically. They were sure acting like it and it may cost them an election. They should have crushed the defund the cops movement, but they didn’t.

Maybe Democrats were after the ‘irrational bloc’ of voters lol.

Makes no sense. Then Pelosi/Schumer are pissing around with the latest COVID relief package and Trump is threatening to go over their heads on it with an EO. Whoever thought we’d see the day a republican President would beat a Democrat House to a handout lol?

I warned some of our resident goof balls that keeping schools closed was going to be a political loser a month ago and they wouldn’t listen. Sure enough, once the polls started to reflect the outrage Democrats start bending the knee on it.

Trump had the roughest stretch of any President in the last 20 years and he may survive it through Democrats political incompetence.
    Oh yes, the fact that hes NOT buried is proof positive that the donkey strategy of "Trump Bad" is a failure.

They never learn, just double down on the stupid.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

7. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    And billions more if we euthanized mentally handicapped people like you. Fortunately for you that isn't who we are.
    Brilliant comeback. You’re quite the intellectual.

8. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,248 Times in 6,876 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,852 Times in 1,715 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    Oh yes, the fact that hes NOT buried is proof positive that the donkey strategy of "Trump Bad" is a failure.

There is a rock bottom for candidates of either party. Both sides don't usually go lower than 40%.

Trump's base is more like a cult - he's keeping them no matter what.

9. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

lol trump is throwing the last pile of dirt on his re-election bid. It’s dead.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Althea (08-08-2020)

11. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

lol trump is throwing the last pile of dirt on his re-election bid. It’s dead.
    And Hillary couldnt lose.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Celticguy For This Post:

Matt Dillon (08-08-2020)

13. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,248 Times in 6,876 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,852 Times in 1,715 Posts

And Hillary couldnt lose.
    If you're a political campaign, would you rather be up 10 points in the polls....or down 10?

14. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,835 Times in 17,266 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Geez rightys. Trump's best day of the summer is a plan that will result in many more Corona cases and deaths. You must be proud. Trump hopes the results will not be too obvious when the votes start coming in.

15. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Looks like a road for old ladies..................lol

Well I would prefer a nice road also to dirt, dust, rock & big trees capable of jumping out in front of you..........lol

What was the temp & humidity like??
    Low 80’s somewhat humid but tolerable. Sun was out but I was under the canopy pretty much the whole way.

Also wanted to scope it out for fishing purposes but the bank was steep every bit of the way. I didn’t see a single spot where it would be easy access.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

16. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Low 80’s somewhat humid but tolerable. Sun was out but I was under the canopy pretty much the whole way.

Also wanted to scope it out for fishing purposes but the bank was steep every bit of the way. I didn’t see a single spot where it would be easy access.
    AWESOME... Love a nice canopy on a warm day....... I have a particular spot I kayak that has huge oaks on both sides for about a half mile solid.. Drop the temp 15-20 degrees opposed to be in the brutal sun pounding down on yea.......

One of the things I dislike most around here is goat heads, aka puncture thorns

No matter what way they lay on the ground there is always a thorn sticking up........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

17. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    If you're a political campaign, would you rather be up 10 points in the polls....or down 10?
    If i was a political campaigner (which I have been in the past) I would know that
    A. its early
    B. Public polls are dodgy
    C. Pedo Joe has to face the camera at some point and that the few peaks hes given were kryptonite.

18. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    AWESOME... Love a nice canopy on a warm day....... I have a particular spot I kayak that has huge oaks on both sides for about a half mile solid.. Drop the temp 15-20 degrees opposed to be in the brutal sun pounding down on yea.......

One of the things I dislike most around here is goat heads, aka puncture thorns

No matter what way they lay on the ground there is always a thorn sticking up........
    Dayum dude lol.

We don’t have any of that. This part of Appalachia is basically a rain forest a good bit of Spring and into early summer so there’s never a shortage of canopy on the trails. And absolutely, it can make a big difference.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

19. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,037 Times in 14,531 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

And the applause when he explained that his golf buddies were 'peaceful protesters'. Bottom line, the optics were unbelievably bad. I'm sure his campaign advisers told him not to do it, but Trump knows more about everything than anybody. This will be played on endless loop with a voice in the background saying, 'while 160,000 Americans died, Trump soaked in the applause of his rich friends at his private golf club'. Only the Trumptards could come up with an excuse for this. And while it is indeed a campaign event, I'm pretty sure it was on the taxpayers dime. 'Let them eat cake'. It was an absolutely disastrous moment for Trump.
    $350,000 to join the club (up from $250 before the election). You bet they're going to clap for their host.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.