Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: There Is No Russian Plot Against America

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    It is Russian propaganda intended to justify their actions in 2016 (and today) interfering in our elections by exercising whataboutism.And you're the mouthpiece for it.You're a useful idiot.
    ROFL.HA HA HA

you idiot -refute any of it, and I'll take you seriously in debate -otherwise just post more screed
    and i'll LMAO at your inabilities

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    it's a serious piece in Foreign Affairs mag
    by a Russian American writer
    So the question is why would someone knowingly promote and push Russian Intelligence talking points on an anonymous forum?

Because it's a strategy; it's a test-case.

You're testing out rhetoric on JPP that you then disseminate through broader social media.

It's like clockwork with you...you say something on these forums, then the next day, I see it in broader social media, or echoed by GOP and Conservative politicians.

You're running Active Measures on JPP, aren't you?
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

ROFL.HA HA HA

you idiot -refute any of it, and I'll take you seriously in debate -otherwise just post more screed
    and i'll LMAO at your inabilities
    It's refuted because it's propaganda that you've either been suckered into disseminating, or you're getting paid to disseminate it.

It literally comes from the head of Russian Foreign Intelligence, as you said in the second post of this thread:

n a recent interview with the BBC, Sergei Naryshkin, the head of Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service
    So you are helping the head of Russian Foreign Intelligence with their Active Measures on purpose, knowingly and deliberately.

You're making the choice to be a mouthpiece for propaganda.

So that's why after all this, you're not going to get a lifeboat. And if you get doxxed? LMAO. Forget it.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This is straight from Russian Intelligence. 100%. You're not even hiding it that well.

Also, you lied about getting a mail-in ballot.

Why?
    no I am not "Russian Intelligence" -these are basic facts.
    McCain and Vicky Nuland were on the ground in Independence Square -McCain was seen with Svoboda
    ( fascist right wing UK. political party

https://medium.com/@mossrobeson/john...y-89ffa249ef06
    People of Ukraine, this is your moment!” beckoned McCain, standing aside Svaboda memebers. “This is about you, no one else,” he told many tens of thousands of liberal protesters in Kyiv whose cause for a better life in Ukraine was actively being hijacked by oligarchs and the far-right, and made the catalyst for a “New Cold War” between Russia and the West.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

no I am not "Russian Intelligence"
    No, you're a useful idiot for Russian Intelligence, and that's being kind and not assuming malicious, lying intent.

Malicious lying intent like what you did when you lied about the mail-in ballot on this thread: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...-neighbors-box

At best, you're a useful idiot. That's the best-case scenario.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So the question is why would someone knowingly promote and push Russian Intelligence talking points on an anonymous forum?

Because it's a strategy; it's a test-case.

You're testing out rhetoric on JPP that you then disseminate through broader social media.

It's like clockwork with you...you say something on these forums, then the next day, I see it in broader social media, or echoed by GOP and Conservative politicians.

You're running Active Measures on JPP, aren't you?
    LOL. Rune said the same thing about me bashing Hillary in 2016 that I was "influencing " the election

The interview is nothing new

by Anna Arutunyan has traveled throughout Russia to report on modern Russian politics. She has interviewed oligarchs and policemen, bishops and politicians, and many ordinary Russians. Her book is a vivid and revealing exploration of the way in which myth, power, and even religion interact to produce the love-hate relationship between the Russian people and Vladimir Putin.
    https://www.amazon.com/Putin-Mystiqu...s=books&sr=1-1

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

no I am not "Russian Intelligence" -these are basic facts.
    McCain and Vicky Nuland were on the ground in Independence Square -McCain was seen with Svoboda
    ( fascist right wing UK. political party

https://medium.com/@mossrobeson/john...y-89ffa249ef06
    People of Ukraine, this is your moment!” beckoned McCain, standing aside Svaboda memebers. “This is about you, no one else,” he told many tens of thousands of liberal protesters in Kyiv whose cause for a better life in Ukraine was actively being hijacked by oligarchs and the far-right, and made the catalyst for a “New Cold War” between Russia and the West.
    Ah, so all that makes it OK for Russia to interfere in our elections? Because that's your argument, it appears. Whataboutism to justify Russia's election interference, and you're towing that active measure either ignorantly or maliciously.

So are you a moron or an asshole?

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

LOL. Rune said the same thing about me bashing Hillary in 2016 that I was "influencing " the election
    Which you were. I have no doubt you were spreading lies about Clinton -lies from Russian Intelligence- in 2016.

You've been trying to do the same thing with Biden this year.

But the problem is, we are now wise to your efforts. You can't hide your intent anymore because you've spent half of the last 4 years towing the Kremlin's line on everything, and then you spent the other half of it lying through your teeth in order to attack the integrity of institutions to which you are fundamentally opposed, like when you lied about getting an unsolicited mail-in ballot.

You're a useful idiot. The Kremlin has managed to turn you into their mouthpiece, and I can't imagine it was very difficult for them to do that.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,240 Times in 13,965 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,054 Times in 2,849 Posts

^that is important because it follow logically from our role of meddling in the Ukraine Euromaidan to make damn sure a police riot broke out that would topple Yanukovych'

Which led to Proshenko, (Kyiv faction) and a hardening of US/Ukraine alliance against Russia
    and rule from Kyiv over Donbass -along with threatening the lease at Sevastopol.

Ourmeddling/ NATO expansion /CIA activities are what's driving Cold War 2.0 today
    So you are trying to tell us Russia meddling in our elections is our fault?

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

[B]Ah, so all that makes it OK for Russia to interfere in our elections?
    is that a serious question or just another rant?

the short answer is it's a tit for tat move -we stated this path in the late 90's when Putin came to power
    Back in the 1990s, Patrushev wrote, the Americans had “written off” Russia as a significant world player. But when Russia regained its footing, Washington responded with a campaign to contain, undermine, and perhaps even destroy it.
    It's because we dont want to live in peace with Russia -Americans generally do but not our INTEl or politicians
    whom find advantage in ginning up NATO expansion into a full scale Cold War 2.0

the result is the end of the INF treaty, massive manpower and monies spent on a phantom Russian threat
    that has forced Russia to partner with China -undermining our own goals and the triangulation started by Nixon

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    So you are trying to tell us Russia meddling in our elections is our fault?
    that's not a direct causation no.
    I am saying we meddled n the Ukraine Euromaidan to ensure it became a violent "police riot"
    and threw out the existing Putin/UK deal for forgiveness of Uk nat gas debts in return for a Uk/Russian economic pact.

Which led to the Crimean annexation, the war in Donbass, etc.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

is that a serious question or just another rant?
    Russia interfered in the 2016 elections, with your help, interfered in 2018/19 elections with your help (#Walkaway & #Blexit, which were both hashtags YOU PERSONALLY SPREAD ON JPP), and are doing it again this year by attacking the integrity of mail-in voting, again with your help like this lying threadfail: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...-neighbors-box

So there is a documented and consistent pattern with you; you keep finding yourself echoing and spreading Russian Active Measures. In nearly every argument you make. That's not a coincidence.

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

the short answer is it's a tit for tat move -we stated this path in the late 90's when Putin came to power
    So right here is a Russian Active Measure...blaming the United States for Russia's choice to interfere in our elections. This is literally Kremlin talking points. You are literally acting as a mouthpiece for the Kremlin here.

So that means your integrity is thrown into question, because we can't be sure that you're thinking independently. How could we after you literally repeated Kremlin talking points word-for-word.

What you're doing is an Active Measure, and I pray one day you get doxxed.

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Trump is scared of Russia.
    So which is it nutbags, is he in the bag with Putin or scared of them, you have become one confused little man havnt you?
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you