Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    Just more ass is not
    is more ass not just?

2. #392 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 22 Times in 17 Posts

That is rather nonsensical, intelligence is anathema to the atheist, rather it possesses only the beastly pleasures and instincts such as rape, murder, and other animalistic pleasures.

"Religion", as systems and institutions, much like law, are manifestations of intelligence and abstraction, therefore the atheist has anathema to such things, unfit to govern itself like any feral beast, neanderthal, or other variety of sub-human, the wise philosopher king, whether he takes the form of the priest or the stateman, naturally is required to rule and govern over the otherwise degenerate and beastly atheist,

The inferior atheist, which much like other less animals which it possesses more in common with than any enlightened or virtuous human - is incapable of any abstraction, reasoning, or imaginating of things abstract and transcendent like God or anything divine or non-material, base and decidedly intellectually vapid things, whether food, fucking, rape, incest, murder or other pleasures and habits of the beastly are all that it's capable of reading into - so much as the feral animal does in regards to the zookeeper, the atheist naturally concedes itself to rule by the Godly, the philosophic, the virtuous, the wise, for it would be just as incapable of any measure of self-governance or "humanity" without said enlightend or godly hand to guide and govern it out of its own bestaility and ferality.

This is why I refer to the atheist specimin as an "it", rather than a he or she, since such a thing implies it has any "humanity or worth" to begin with, when it has no more than any feral or rapicious dog does, and could rightfully just as well be shot or euthanized with out any meaningful loss to the enlightened, virtuous, Godly, and philosophic kind of human.
    Last edited by MarcusA; 08-10-2020 at 05:15 PM.

3. The Following User Groans At MarcusA For This Awful Post:

Phantasmal (08-10-2020)

4. #393 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,099 Times in 1,499 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 812 Times in 726 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusA View Post
    That is rather nonsensical, intelligence is anathema to the atheist, rather it possesses only the beastly pleasures and instincts such as rape, murder, and other animalistic pleasures.
    You are an idiot.

5. The Following User Groans At jacksonsprat22 For This Awful Post:

MarcusA (08-10-2020)

6. #394 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

"Religion", as systems and institutions, much like law, are manifestations of intelligence and abstraction, therefore the atheist has anathema to such things, unfit to govern itself like any feral beast, neanderthal, or other variety of sub-human, the wise philosopher king, whether he takes the form of the priest or the stateman, naturally is required to rule and govern over the otherwise degenerate and beastly atheist,

The inferior atheist, which much like other less animals which it possesses more in common with than any enlightened or virtuous human - is incapable of any abstraction, reasoning, or imaginating of things abstract and transcendent like God or anything divine or non-material, base and decidedly intellectually vapid things, whether food, fucking, rape, incest, murder or other pleasures and habits of the beastly are all that it's capable of reading into - so much as the feral animal does in regards to the zookeeper, the atheist naturally concedes itself to rule by the Godly, the philosophic, the virtuous, the wise, for it would be just as incapable of any measure of self-governance or "humanity" without said enlightend or godly hand to guide and govern it out of its own bestaility and ferality.

This is why I refer to the atheist specimin as an "it", rather than a he or she, since such a thing implies it has any "humanity or worth" to begin with, when it has no more than any feral or rapicious dog does, and could rightfully just as well be shot or euthanized with out any meaningful loss to the enlightened, virtuous, Godly, and philosophic kind of human.

you are a moron

7. #395 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 22 Times in 17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonsprat22 View Post
    You are an idiot.
    A true atheist would have no reason not to rape, commit acts of incest, molest children, or any other beastly and animal thing which a true atheist (such as De Sade) would do if it wasn't for fear of God, the law, or other forms of governance and justifiable social control; an atheist is a degenerate who cannot control itself without the aid of an enlightened, Godly, virtuous, or philosophic ruler.

If atheists were treated the same or worse than Jews were in Nazi Germany by every 1st world nation, I would lose little sleep over it, and probably think of it as good thing; atheists and their ilk and diseases are like a plague, virus or pestilance upon our planet and nations. They should be forced to wear an "A" symbol to identify them, much as Jews were forced to wear a star of David under the 3rd Reich. In a word without atheism, there would be no rape, no murder, no child molestation, no terrorism, or no other feral, barbarous, and degenerate things which are merely the true practice and interpretation of atheism to begin with.

8. #396 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,099 Times in 1,499 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 812 Times in 726 Posts

A true atheist would have no reason not to rape, commit acts of incest, molest children, or any other beastly and animal thing which a true atheist (such as De Sade) would do if it wasn't for fear of God, the law, or other forms of governance and justifiable social control; an atheist is a degenerate who cannot control itself without the aid of an enlightened, Godly, virtuous, or philosophic ruler.

If atheists were treated the same or worse than Jews were in Nazi Germany by every 1st world nation, I would lose little sleep over it, and probably think of it as good thing; atheists and their ilk and diseases are like a plague, virus or pestilance upon our planet and nations. They should be forced to wear an "A" symbol to identify them, much as Jews were forced to wear a star of David under the 3rd Reich. In a word without atheism, there would be no rape, no murder, no child molestation, no terrorism, or no other feral, barbarous, and degenerate things which are merely the true practice and interpretation of atheism to begin with.

You're mentally ill.

9. #397 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 Times in 9,828 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonsprat22 View Post
    You're mentally ill.
    why not rape?

10. #398 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Like Trump doesn't like POWs, I don't like hypocrites. IMO they are cowardly scum. Does that offend you? Should I be apologetic for calling out a lying hypocrite?

The fact remains you are either lying about being a Christian since you do not regret a single thing you've posted or you are just a nutjob with a tenuous grasp of right and wrong. Sure, you'll scream it's something else, but it's pretty obvious it's one or the other. Every post you make will just prove me correct.
    Hmm, I guess you missed this!As for some of the things I post, I fully admit some are not Christlike, and I ask daily for God to forgive me Pull the plank from your own eye before casting Judgement! You can try to posture and shame to try to shut me down, I know who I am! I have a pretty good idea whom you are also!

11. #399 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not saying that at all. Just calling a spade a spade. Do you have a problem with that?
    Nope, you are what you describe, a hypocrite!

12. #400 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

I don't know if serious studies have ever distinguished between Christians, American 'Christians' and Atheists in terms of intelligence as opposed to IQ, or indeed what the term means, but it has always seemed to me more rational to reserve judgement on such things, sticking to 'likelihood'. After all, in an Universe in which an apparently educated country can select a President Trump, all things are possible!

13. #401 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,448 Times in 52,464 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Hmm, I guess you missed this!As for some of the things I post, I fully admit some are not Christlike, and I ask daily for God to forgive me Pull the plank from your own eye before casting Judgement! You can try to posture and shame to try to shut me down, I know who I am! I have a pretty good idea whom you are also!
    Dude, you can bullshit all you like but you clearly talk the talk but don't walk the walk. If you truly believe in God and Christ, then it would reflect in your posts. It doesn't. You claim to be a Christian with one hand then lie, troll and demean others with the other on nearly every post.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

14. #402 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Nope, you are what you describe, a hypocrite!
    QED. What am I being hypocritical about? You claim to be a Christian and I called out your hypocrisy plus explained why I think you're a hypocrite. Why do you think I am a hypocrite? Or are you just lying again? Are you just bearing false witness again? Are you failing to love your neighbor like yourself again?

15. #403 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Penderyn View Post
    I don't know if serious studies have ever distinguished between Christians, American 'Christians' and Atheists in terms of intelligence as opposed to IQ, or indeed what the term means, but it has always seemed to me more rational to reserve judgement on such things, sticking to 'likelihood'. After all, in an Universe in which an apparently educated country can select a President Trump, all things are possible!
    The actual studies do exactly that. A study would say there is an inverse correlation between IQ and "religiosity" then idiots will take that study and claim Atheists are smarter than Christians. That's not what the study said.

16. #404 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

QED. What am I being hypocritical about? You claim to be a Christian and I called out your hypocrisy plus explained why I think you're a hypocrite. Why do you think I am a hypocrite? Or are you just lying again? Are you just bearing false witness again? Are you failing to love your neighbor like yourself again?
    You are a hypocrite for calling me out for trolling, or not posting Christlike posts, while trolling and not posting Christlike posts! Are you a Christian?

17. #405 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You are a hypocrite for calling me out for trolling, or not posting Christlike posts, while trolling and not posting Christlike posts! Are you a Christian?
    Do you understand what the word means? I'm not the one bragging how great a fucking Christian I am then acting contrary to Christian beliefs, son.