Thread: Preseident Donald Trump is the Most Effective US President Ever

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    People like me? And I am not aware of Obama taking credit for that.
    Well you didn't mention it, did you! Neither has Obama come to that!

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grajonca View Post
    Well you didn't mention it, did you! Neither has Obama come to that!
    I know I didn't mention it because I was unaware of the claim.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

I know I didn't mention it because I was unaware of the claim.
    Hmm, so you make sweeping statements but don't really understand the underlying reasons, is that it?

Help from the Federal Reserve

With his comments about the “Fed Rate” being zero under Obama and up since his tenure, Trump is arguing that Obama got more help from the Federal Reserve in boosting the economy.

Facts first: It’s true that Fed policies helped the economy recover from the Great Recession under Obama, and while its key interest rate is higher now than it ever was under the previous president– it was cut last year for the first time since 2008.

The Fed kept the federal funds rate, its key interest rate, near zero during Obama’s two terms and purchased trillions of dollars in bonds, a policy known as quantitative easing — a tool the Fed used to help juice the economy from 2009 through 2014.

It didn’t start to raise rates again until December 2015 and then for a second time in a decade in December 2016 — at the end of Obama’s second term. It continued to raise the rate after Trump took office, increasing it seven times — until July 2019. Since then, the Fed has cut the rate three separate times. Currently, it’s at about 1.55%
    https://kvia.com/your-voice-your-vot...res-to-obamas/

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,848 Times in 2,155 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    I'm using the term in the colloquial sense. If you're using it in the Cold War sense, well, the Berlin Wall was taken down a while ago.
    Just stop already. This is just stupid. There is no such thing as a "Cold War" sense for the term "third-world country." Yes, you backed yourself into a corner by referring to the US as a third-world country but since then you have only dug your hole deeper and deeper with increasingly stupid drivel.

Can we just put this one to rest?

Trump overturning Obama's regulations of the big banks caused a recession before the virus caused a shutdown.
    Nope. You are getting desperate. Just for giggles, why would any rational adult believe that? Obviously someone told you that and you gullibly believed it to the point of regurgitating it, but why should someone who isn't gullible believe it?

I know the Republican narrative is ...
    How about you address the reasonable American's narrative, i.e. everything was going great, Trump had made America great again as he promised, the economy was greatly improved due directly to Trump's negotiations and to Trump's effective elimination of dead-weight regulations, despite the multiple hoaxes played on the American people prior to the coronahoax, and one can only imagine how absolutely dominating the United States would be if the Democrats hadn't HATED the United States and hadn't active sought to utterly cripple the country ... ergo we need to hold the Democrats accountable for the injury they have caused to We the People when we go to the ballot box in November. There's no need to reward any Republicans, but punishment of Democrats is definitely in order.

The truth is, Obama saved the economy,
    Economics is not your strong suit. Ask me how I know.

And I'm not even going to get into how Trump failed to handle the virus because
    1. What do you claim Trump should have done?
    2. How should a President handle a hoax?

Trump's rhetoric also caused widespread civil unrest
    Again, you want to blame Trump for violent Marxist anarchists. Who do you think you are going to fool?

You are brainwashed. Don't be surprised when you find that rational adults dismiss you with prejudice. When you post, it's not your position you are expressing but rather the position of your slavemaster, whoever that is. From now on, if I want your opinion I'll just get it from the DNC website.

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    Just stop already. This is just stupid. There is no such thing as a "Cold War" sense for the term "third-world country." Yes, you backed yourself into a corner by referring to the US as a third-world country but since then you have only dug your hole deeper and deeper with increasingly stupid drivel.
    Holy shit. You don't even know where the term came from? Please do some research.
    Anyone, in the modern context, America is a third world country now. Pointing out that other countries have it worse won't change that.

How about you address the reasonable American's narrative, i.e. everything was going great, Trump had made America great again as he promised, the economy was greatly improved due directly to Trump's negotiations and to Trump's effective elimination of dead-weight regulations, despite the multiple hoaxes played on the American people prior to the coronahoax, and one can only imagine how absolutely dominating the United States would be if the Democrats hadn't HATED the United States and hadn't active sought to utterly cripple the country ... ergo we need to hold the Democrats accountable for the injury they have caused to We the People when we go to the ballot box in November. There's no need to reward any Republicans, but punishment of Democrats is definitely in order.
    Nope. Like I said, Trump caused the recession before the shutdown.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/...esearchers-say

1. What do you claim Trump should have done?
    2. How should a President handle a hoax?
    He shouldn't have lied about it being a hoax, he should have encouraged people to take the virus seriously, and he should have listened to the doctors. Even today, he refuses to tell his drooling idiots to wear masks, which is why the numbers have gone up again.
    If you believe it's a hoax, then you're not interested in reality.

Again, you want to blame Trump for violent Marxist anarchists. Who do you think you are going to fool?
    Yes, because it's the president's job to unite people. Because Trump sows division, he creates civil unrest. I used to criticize Obama for being divisive, but god damn is Trump a thousand times worse.

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Holy shit. You don't even know where the term came from?
    Your arguments are summarily dismissed. They have all been thoroughly debunked multiple times and now you are just repeating your delusions for the sake of ensuring that others know that you really believe them to be true.

OK, we get it. You believe your delusions are real. It's not surprising. All who suffer from TDS retreat into an insulated safe space to ride out reality during a Trump administration. You are nothing special in that regard.

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 372 Times in 345 Posts

I have good news! You asked the right person. I can explain that to you.

People who hate the US always root against the US and want bad things to happen to the US if they will merely make political opponents "look bad."

Enter your revelation that you would prefer Jaleel White in the Oval Office instead of the most effective President in the history of the US. That can only be bad for the US and only be good for those who HATE the US. No President in US history has come close to accomplishing what Trump accomplished within his first two years. You are the benefactor of all of those accomplishments and you would wish them all undone just because you are required to HATE who your political slavemasters tell you to HATE ... without question.

Let's examine this in deep-dive fashion: Focusing only on the official duties of the President, how has Donald Trump fallen short? Anything concerning "tweets" will be dismissed. Anything vague about "fitness" and "not being Presidential" will be dismissed. Anything amounting to a temper tantrum of "I just hate Trump" will be dismissed. How has he not been effective in his official duties?

The floor is yours.

The coronahoax is a hoax. Trump has wanted to fix the economy but Congressional Democrats oppose that because they HATE the US and want the economy to tank because gullible leftists will blame Trump instead of blaming their leftist slavemasters who screwed them over.

Let me know if I omitted anything or if you have any other questions. I am at your disposal.

You're a fucking lunatic.

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

Actually he did.

"... but don't worry; you're not alone. Crocodile reads every single one of my posts intently as well. It's the presumption of actually fooling people that I find truly hillarious.

Allow me to give you one small pearl of wisdom here. You shouldn't be virtue-signalling to crocodile or to any other coward on this board. You are not in their league. You are not a dishonest, cowardly snowflake like they are and you are actually doing quite well. Don't let them convince you to be a sniveling loser like they are. In fact, you have a chance to lead by example and to show them that leftists don't need to be dishonest cowards. You are doing fine. Don't let them drag you down, it would be a shame."
    VanderMolen must be bored. I've always bugged trolls because I know their game and call it out. I have intrusive thought OCD and that's like having a troll in your head that knows how you tick. These lightweight internet trolls are nothing.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Charoite For This Post:

AProudLefty (08-06-2020)

10. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Listen up kids, I will now educate you on the this particular variety of troll. He is somewhat unique in that he actually constructs posts that consist of more than one sentence. That's all that separates him from Teflon Don, Truth Detector, and the rest. Instead of belligerent, he is smarmy, and that requires a broader vocabulary. But I digress. This particular strain of troll starts with a false premise, and uses that false premise as an ad hom. It's the difference between calling someone a fucking moron, and calling a large group of people fucking morons. In other words, it is a distinction without a difference. To wit, all liberals beat their wives, and you are a liberal. Why do you beat your wife? False premise followed by ad hom based on said false premise. It requires zero intelligence, which is why it's perfect for this troll.

Yawn.

You're welcome.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Concart For This Post:

AProudLefty (08-06-2020), Phantasmal (08-06-2020)

12. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Panetta View Post
    You're a fucking lunatic.
    ... and you are another cowardly mental slave. I truly pity you.

Loser. You should probably get back to tearing down statues before your commanders catch you slacking.

13. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    VanderMolen must be bored. I've always bugged trolls because I know their game and call it out. I have intrusive thought OCD and that's like having a troll in your head that knows how you tick. These lightweight internet trolls are nothing.
    I had been implying this without coming right and stating it explicitly. That was my oversight.

Yes, you are your own worst troll and you can't ever get away. Unfortunately you are dishonestly compelled to blame the nearest person for your "issues" and your shortcomings.

It must be very dark and lonely in your little world, constantly trolling yourself ... and blaming others.

I wish you well in dealing with it ... or in not dealing with it.

14. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

... and you are another cowardly mental slave. I truly pity you.

Loser. You should probably get back to tearing down statues before your commanders catch you slacking.

You should get back on your knees. I think Trump is hard again.

15. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    He is somewhat unique in that he actually constructs posts that consist of more than one sentence.
    Awesome! A rant dedicated to me. I'm honored. ... and you worked in a half-hearted compliment. I'm touched.

It seems like you understand leftists well enough ... and as a bonus, you validate my treatise of leftists. Of course you worded it in such a way that you built in plausible deniability that you possibly disagree with me. Nonetheless you clearly conveyed that you've got a firm grasp of leftists as a class and of their inherent dishonesty that is essentially what makes them members of that class.

No more training do you require.

16. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Panetta View Post
    I think Trump is hard again.
    You only think that because you have his dick in your azz. Trump owns you.

17. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You only think that because you have his dick in your azz. Trump owns you.

Trump doesn't own me. Trump would probably bend over for my vote, though.