1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,838 Times in 2,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Panetta View Post
    Why would the EPA lie about pollution?
    Wrong question.

The correct question is "Why did the EPA lie about pollution and other things"?

The good news is that you asked the right person. I can answer that.

All government agencies are headed by political appointees. Both operative words in that term are critical. They are not called "government appointees." They are "political" appointees. They are specifically appointed by other politically elected individuals. Of course by being "appointed" they are expected to adhere to the political appointer's political agenda. Let me know if I'm going too fast for you.

This really should not be the first time you are learning this. Whoever was responsible for your education did you a terrible disservice by not explaining to you how our government operates. The EPA is headed by a political appointee, currently Andrew Wheeler. Gina McCarthy was installed by Obama under strict orders to impose fear and panic of Global Warming upon the American people with bogus gibber-babble she called "thettled thieth" and to lie compulsively for the DNC's political purposes. You have to ask her and/or Obama why she lied about a life-essential compound being "pollution" and "poison." Fortunately, Trump has Wheeler under strict orders to ferret out all the lies and dishonesty among the EPA's regulations that were clearly put there to crush the economy and to make We the People utterly dependent upon the government. This should not be the first time you are learning about how politicians CRAVE power and seek to compel the people into submission. You should have learned this long ago. You also should have learned to appreciate when you finally have a President or other politician who works to free the people from the bonds of a tyrannical government or deep-state oligarchy.

We are fortunate to have Trump undoing the criminal damage Obama inflicted on this country via the EPA.

https://time.com/4713731/donald-trum...ent-obama-epa/

The international scientific community of scientists says one thing, and the GOP says another.
    Let's analyze this sentence right here and see what we can glean about you.

1. You are scientifically illiterate yourself. You don't know what you are talking about. You wander through life completely enslaved by cults of personality.
    2. You somehow think that science is subjective and determined by consensus of opinion. You richly deserve to be mocked.
    3. You mention "international community of scientists" like there is such a thing and then you pretend that you somehow speak for them. What scientist in his right mind would approve of you, of all people, speaking for him much less for any science organization? Too funny.

I'm going to have a lot of fun with you.

IBDaMargin_Of_Error.jpg

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IBDaMann For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (08-07-2020)

3. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"Women" is not a "categorical heading that you forgot to remove." This was one of the "achievements" listed on the propaganda released by Trump's people and everyone laughed about it.

This list is bullshit. Much of it is twisted, some is lies, and the rest, like listing "women" as an achievement, is laughable.
    Translation: You HATE the United States and anyone who acts in the best interests of We the People.

You are clearly a whining, snivelling loser. You are clearly envious of Trump, to the point that it has driven you insane.

So, just to round out the discussion, tell us what type of cookies your mother is baking for you upstairs and perhaps what statues you are scheduled to topple this weekend.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to IBDaMann For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (08-07-2020)

5. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,839 Times in 14,181 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IBDa asshole View Post

Is that because you HATE the United States or is it because you can identify some way Trump has not been effective in his official duties despite Congress' relentless attempts to cut him off at the knees?

whats a "Preseident"
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

6. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    Wrong question.

All government agencies are headed by political appointees. Both operative words in that term are critical. They are not called "government appointees." They are "political" appointees. They are specifically appointed by other politically elected individuals. Of course by being "appointed" they are expected to adhere to the political appointer's political agenda. Let me know if I'm going too fast for you.

This really should not be the first time you are learning this. Whoever was responsible for your education did you a terrible disservice by not explaining to you how our government operates. The EPA is headed by a political appointee, currently Andrew Wheeler. Gina McCarthy was installed by Obama under strict orders to impose fear and panic of Global Warming upon the American people with bogus gibber-babble she called "thettled thieth" and to lie compulsively for the DNC's political purposes. You have to ask her and/or Obama why she lied about a life-essential compound being "pollution" and "poison." Fortunately, Trump has Wheeler under strict orders to ferret out all the lies and dishonesty among the EPA's regulations that were clearly put there to crush the economy and to make We the People utterly dependent upon the government. This should not be the first time you are learning about how politicians CRAVE power and seek to compel the people into submission. You should have learned this long ago. You also should have learned to appreciate when you finally have a President or other politician who works to free the people from the bonds of a tyrannical government or deep-state oligarchy.

We are fortunate to have Trump undoing the criminal damage Obama inflicted on this country via the EPA.

1. You are scientifically illiterate yourself. You don't know what you are talking about. You wander through life completely enslaved by cults of personality.
    2. You somehow think that science is subjective and determined by consensus of opinion. You richly deserve to be mocked.
    3. You mention "international community of scientists" like there is such a thing and then you pretend that you somehow speak for them. What scientist in his right mind would approve of you, of all people, speaking for him much less for any science organization? Too funny.

IBDaMargin_Of_Error.jpg
    Thanks for your post. And a nice pic of President Trump, with those around him. The man just keeps WINING, it's a remarkable thing to observe.

7. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 372 Times in 345 Posts

Wrong question.

IBDaMargin_Of_Error.jpg
    I didn't read any of this, but thanks for wasting the time to reply. I must really grind your gears.

You're still wrong. Scientists aren't conspiring about anything. Evolution is real, global warming is real, Earth orbits the sun, and Donald J Trump will lose in November.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TexanManWithPlans For This Post:

Concart (08-08-2020), Guno צְבִי (08-08-2020)

9. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 372 Times in 345 Posts

Translation: You HATE the United States and anyone who acts in the best interests of We the People.

You are clearly a whining, snivelling loser. You are clearly envious of Trump, to the point that it has driven you insane.

So, just to round out the discussion, tell us what type of cookies your mother is baking for you upstairs and perhaps what statues you are scheduled to topple this weekend.

I suppose I served in the military because I "hate" America. Go fuck yourself. I love America more than your sorry ass can. It's too bad we don't live near each other because then I could show you how much I love America with my fist to your jaw.

10. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I didn't read any of this, but thanks for wasting the time to reply.
    I'm not fooled. You read every word of my post. You hilariously gave yourself away in the text below.

Too funny.

I must really grind your gears.
    Your projection is precious. I must really grind your gears.

You're still wrong. Scientists aren't conspiring about anything.
    That's exactly my point. They aren't trying to push a religion of fear and panic in order to crush global capitalism as you would have us believe.

global warming is real,
    To you it is. You are scientifically illiterate and most likely mathematically incompetent, rendering you naive and gullible. This resulted in you allowing yourself to be easily manipulated into joining a cult religion of HATRED and intolerance, one that indoctrinates you with brainwashing and that controls you completely by doing your thinking for you. Nothing that you state about Global Warming is coming from you; you are merely preaching logically-contradictory crap that you have been ordered to regurgitate.

Shall we establish this as the truth of the matter?

Yes, I believe we shall.

Question: Why should any rational adult believe that anything, e.g. earth, somehow spontaneously increases in temperature without any additional energy?

[hint: any response you give will be some variation of "because other people tell me to believe it"]

11. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I suppose I served in the military because I "hate" America.
    That's not going to work on me. Were you court-matialed before you could retire?

Yes, you HATE America and root for it to lose. Go fuck yourself.

I love America more than your sorry ass can.
    Nope. I love America and you HATE it. You openly state your HATRED for all the things Trump has done to make America great. Go fuck yourself ... *after* you let your Black Lives Matter organizer fuck you in the ass ... and after you suck your ANTIFA commander's dick.

It's too bad we don't live near each other because then I could show you how much I love America with my fist to your jaw.
    I know, I know ... believe me.

Did I mention "Go fuck yourself"?

Loser. Traitor.